Black People : Supernatural occurrences. Do you believe in them?

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
Do you believe in psychics? How about spirits and supernatural occurrences? Ghosts, demons and possession? What about Voodoo? There are people that believe in "another world" and things that we can't necessarily see, then there are people that think it's just B/S. Which one are you? Have you ever experienced anything out of the ordinary or do you believe that people will just fall for anything. :ghost:

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
1hotvirgowoman said:
Dude! Don't even get me Started!
Why....you must be a scurdy-cat huh? Me too. I don't even watch movies in my house like "Ammityville Horror", "Carrie", "Poltergeist". Non eof that stuff. I beleieve there are crazy things out there.

1hotvirgowoman

Oct 25, 2004
I have had a couple of experiances in my life. One time, when I was about 13 years old, I had checked out this Book from the Library. My Mom warned me about it but I told her" Naw, Mommy, it's not even dealing with that", anyhow, I shrugged her warning off like it was nothing... The next morning at about 7am, I heard footsteps in the hallway leading from my room to the Bathroom. I listened for a little bit more, thinkin' that maybe one of my Brothers' was playing a trick on me, un uhn, couldn't be, cause I heard them talking outside with my Moms'.On the Second day, it progressed to a Ball being bounced outside my door then , the footsteps. This "haunting" lasted for three days. Upon returning the Book back to the Library, the "visits" ceased. This, seriously scared the S*** out of me. I prayed very hard those three couple of days- God answered me and told me that it was that Book.

You know, it's weird, most people think that scary things only happen at night- it's even scarier when it's done to you in the daytime! Believe Dat!

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
I went with my mom to a camera store to buy a flash for her camera. The one she wanted wasn't there, except for a used one. So we bought that one. Well, one day I was sitting on her couch and she said "I'm taking that flash back"..and I asked her "why". She said, "Something happened last night, and I don't want to tell you what". She didn't want to tell me because she knows I would run out of the house and drag her with me. I hate spirits and demons. When we took the flash back it stopped.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Poetry : You are supernatural sexy, beyond beautiful. Your sexy dark skin has conquered my heart. Leather is like a black gem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Supernatural Powers Of The Afrikan American 2012 part 2 Black People Open Forum 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Supernatural Thing To Ponder... Christian Study Group 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Supernatural Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black People : So What That You Do Not Believe, Belief Is Your Demon Remember? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Scientists Believe They Solved The Mystery Of Noah’s Ark’s Final Resting Place Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Shall we believe in astrology or not? Black Astrology 3
Fireman Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs Science and Technology 75
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Pause To Believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 3
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 7
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th Black People Politics 7
rapchild African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus? African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
rico love Black Poetry : Do you believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Black Parenting : I don't want my kids to believe in Father Christmas Black Parenting 27
Liberty Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans? Black People Politics 38
Liberty Law Forum : Do You Believe In The Death Penalty? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
SeedyMartini Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 205
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : To believe or not is the quest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year (CAN'T BELIEVE BADDRHYMER STOLE MY VERSE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
chuck African American History Culture : Who Should We Believe And What Sources Shall We Base It On? African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
Black-king Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe being "black" should be more exclusive? Black People Open Forum 217
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
Kadijah Black People : Do you believe in the goodness of people? Black People Open Forum 46
S Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them? Black Health and Wellness 9
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe latter generations deserve reparations? Black People Open Forum 115
OldSoul OldSoul : John Wayne: "I believe in white supremacy..." OldSoul 5
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Poet Heru: Barack Obama is Septimius Severus: Change You Can Believe In Black People Politics 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62