Sudan : Sudanese Court Sentences Pregnant Woman to Death for Apostasy - Nothing More than Barbarism

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
You can't get a unification of black people around the world while they believe in all manner of nonsense. Right now there are two huge elephants in the room. Islam and Christianity.
BINGO! They have a place but should be treated not as a rule but as a supplement. All religions are based on misplaced pride and righteousness.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Normally I would agree with jamesfrmphilly. I would try to do it nonviolently. I do realize that most of them are very young and the Art of War speaks frequently and adamantly about the value of winning without engagement. It should be done. Genocide is already happening. We are already killing eachother. We cant make it that much worse.

These fools call themselves Arabs When it was their ancestors that created the term. This is a target that has already shunned their blackness and their humanity along with it.

Strategically its a great target.The land is rich in oil, uranium, gold, has an alliance with China and an incredible history. It is the land where the first known nation began. To me its a must do situation for the nuke resources alone.

Who else is going to change the colonialism name, distribute the oil money evenly, get rid of those stupid Islam laws and let some of the people move from the dry areas to other parts of the world but Africans?
:toast:

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
That is what Religion is used for....
and it seems that black folks are the ones who are attracted to those that have them under control. Sometimes I wonder IF black folks do not like being in chains whatever form they may take.:(

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: