Black People : Subliminal murder of Black men

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
I think that White Supremacy is like a house hold pest in a Co-op building! If the Co-owners do regular due dlilligence, and maintenanace , each month then the situation is kept under control! However if the Co owners, refuse to unite, refuse to network, or work together at all, but do nothing for years, then that building will be overrun with rats roaches and bed bugs !
Lets be honest have we forgotten the Black activism of all through the 60s and 70s even 80s that demanded Respect from White TV, Radio, Movie and Print Media ??
Who is demanding anything now adays for the past 25 years??
tht kind of add would not dare be shown back then!
Listen to what the great Gil Noble says about how he got on the air

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
There has been no Collective Struggle Against White Supremacy for over 25 years, there fore it is natural for them to take advantage of the vacuum

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??