Support : stupid question - how do i pm/start a conversation?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Screenshot 2016-11-15 10.12.18.png
click on the envelope icon in the upper right...if yr new u may need a certain number of posts before it is available to u

tantric

Nov 2, 2016
and i wanted to ask what kind of computer geek you are. i'm a linux, perl, sql guy. learned to program basic on a c64.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
and i wanted to ask what kind of computer geek you are. i'm a linux, perl, sql guy. learned to program basic on a c64.
i programed mainframe IBM systems. networked super computers. i worked wall st. i was there on 9/11.

i started in the sixties on an IBM 1401 with 4K (yes 4k) of memory.
it required it's own room and power and A/C.

now i have an SD card in my pocket camera with 64GB, cost me $90.

tantric

Nov 2, 2016
back in the 90s i had a job working for this company that made shooting trainers for the military. they were moving from their old system to windows. it took me two weeks to realize that the old system was trs-80s -trash 80s.

tantric

Nov 2, 2016
as for stupid questions...once i was in the kitchen. i had two slices of bread, a jar of mayonnaise and was busy slicing a tomato. my sister walked up to me and said, 'whatcha doin'?"

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: