Black Poetry : Strong Hebrew Woman

MzAllNapturalTsipporah

Sep 29, 2013
A strong Hebrew woman
more precious than jewels
her heart is pure, her demeanor refined
she’s loving, caring, understanding and kind……

A strong Hebrew woman
respects herself,
cause she knows her worth
she loves her Ish, and keeps Yahowah first
She’s submissive to her man,
and inclined to follow his lead
she trusts in YHWH to fulfill their needs……

Her real strength, a tame tongue.
The true essence of her beauty,
is her patience, her respect,
her modest dress, quite elegant.

She’s been through it all,
a solider in her own right,
never giving up without a fight.
She defies temptation,
picks herself up when she falls
and still stands tall,
then walks away,
with her head held high……..
She is a Strong Hebrew Woman

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
A strong Hebrew woman
more precious than jewels
her heart is pure, her demeanor refined
she’s loving, caring, understanding and kind……
A strong Hebrew woman
respects herself,
cause she knows her worth
she loves her Ish, and keeps Yahowah first
She’s submissive to her man,
and inclined to follow his lead
she trusts in YHWH to fulfill their needs……
Her real strength, a tame tongue.
The true essence of her beauty,
is her patience, her respect,
her modest dress, quite elegant.
She’s been through it all,
a solider in her own right,
never giving up without a fight.
She defies temptation,
picks herself up when she falls
and still stands tall,
then walks away,
with her head held high……..
She is a Strong Hebrew Woman

Very powerful write Poetess MzAllNapturalTsipporah, also, here's a link, if you care to share dialog with those of your faith, here at Destee.com:

Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group
http://destee.com/index.php?forums/black-hebrew-israelites-study-group.71/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : this stuff strong and crazy, it move heavy weightsAnd make them very straight, and cause merry datesWith chicks but have to inflate my tricks pair o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth feel strong and the deal at home after a kiss and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He's Just driving along and jiving strong soon arriving at his homes surviving the strong winds of l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obamas' official portraits revealed at the Smithsonian - People Have Strong Reactions Black People Politics 15
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Peeps Need To Stay Strong!!! (I Cor. 10 vs 13) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : strong brothers dead from massive heart attacks? Black Health and Wellness 5
OldSoul OldSoul : 5 minutes 43 seconds too Black too strong OldSoul 0
serious brother Black People : Military Drafting Strong and Independent Women Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : like well known characteristics tell stories strong and ballistic they grown and twisted but when t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
frankster Black People : Too Black Too Strong.... "stage coach (black) mary" FIELDS Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Positive People : Going Strong at 77 and role model Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Shems Nbedjer Black Relationships : Strong black women need to be handled? Black Relationships 17
KingSango Black People : African Americans need to grow up. Hopefully big and strong. Black People Open Forum 13
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Burning Spear - I Stand Strong Black Entertainment 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Only The Strong Survive Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Doo Doo Wap Is Strong In Here - Sunday April 28 Noon ET OldSoul 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Message To The Strong Black People Open Forum 0
MahoganyUnique Black Relationships : Does astrology or intellect play a part in strong relationship Black Relationships 28
S Black People : Strong 9-11 Conspiracy film.. using witness accounts. Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : Norway sends strong message to muslims: sentences mass murder of Muslims to 10 years. Black People Open Forum 2
$$RICH$$ Black Men : Strong brothers (rides by the dozen) Black Men 2
$$RICH$$ Black People : Strong minds Black People Open Forum 5
MsVeraisblessed Black Poetry : Stay Strong, Son! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : Strong Fiber Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ballerSon Black Poetry : the dark parts of a love to strong........baller i need help with this one Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Men : Talking to da Strong Men Black Men 1
R Black Poetry : Dealing Strong Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ru2religious Black Women : Strong Black Women vs Black Women Black Women 7
MsInterpret Black People : African centered education has a strong backer Black People Open Forum 6
H Black People : Himba-Strong Black Women Who Work With Their Men Black People Open Forum 4
H Black Women : Strong Independent Black Women=Bamboozled Black Women 24
ibrahim Black People : The African Blood is strong. Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations Movement Growing Strong...Closer than you think Black People Politics 195
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Young sister comes on Strong to Sundance film Festival Black Entertainment 0
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Tears of a Strong Black Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black People : His strong Faith nore his strong Belief did not save him* Black People Open Forum 12
R Black Poetry : Being Strong Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : I'm A Strong African Woman! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 30
river Black Women : Why Are Some Women Strong and Others Weak? Black Women 9
river Black People : This is the Economy that McCain tells us is Strong Black People Open Forum 9
I Black People : An Idea to make sure we keep the site going strong! How about if.. Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THERE IS NOTHING THAT RESONATE SO STRONG UNDER THE CATEGORY OF HATE, THAN AMERICA AT Chief Elder Osiris 2
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : The Strong Black Woman is Dead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black Haiku : Strong (1st Vaniku) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Black People : In America USA,, A Strong Offense Is The Best Defense Black People Open Forum 5