Black Poetry : Stolen Innocence

ille$t poete$$

Registered
Feb 17, 2004
(909) to tha fullest
Occupation
Student
My heart is in great pain, a pain with an endless depth...
See this hurt you gave, won't fade away, or magically disappear
This pain you gave will forever be here
In the back of my mind
Everytime I rewind old times, memories from the past
There will forever be that fear
See this pain that viciously tugs at my heart strings wont drain from these veins
This heartache will never change
Flowing throughout my blood stream...
Because of you
Im nonstop crying,slowly dying,constantly denying that something like this ever happened to me
Wondering time after time as the day becomes night if I'll ever chance to see another morning light
Live to have another breath of life
You see this pain came when you entered my body, my temple
And robbed me of my innocence, something that can never be given back
That day you caused me to swallow my pride let you arise even though i fought the good fight
You recieved your own personal glory
No pleasures in store for me
All for you to take advantage of
You saw me as someone weak & below you..your prey
So you chose to do the unspeakable of having your body over take mines
And see this wasn't your 1st time
You were a professional at this high crime
This crime some see as murder
I would of rather commited suicide the letting you rape me...come inside.......
My gratest fears in the back of my mind had collide with reality
That day you chose to rape me
And let the disease in your body to come & infest mines
Let it slowly suck the life out of my veins
See that pain........
...Forever Remains...

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Registered
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
felt all of dis .....
soon and very soon
it will be all ova and
sweet joy , love & peace
will come hold on !!!!

gempis

Registered
May 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
Occupation
strength coach
whoa, this really touches my heart. I am prayin for ya, sweetie and for an end to your pain. it's not your fault. :grouphug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black Poetry : Her Innocence Was Stolen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
E Black Haiku : Stolen Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
One-Hundredd Egypt : Stolen Legacy (1988 documentary) of African History and footage in Egypt Egypt 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Stolen 400-year-old Bible from Pittsburgh's Carnegie Library recovered in Netherlands Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
IFE Black People Politics : Georgia election voting machines stolen from vehicle in grocery store parking lot Black People Politics 11
OldSoul OldSoul : Black History: Lost, Stolen or Strayed OldSoul 0
Destee Black People : The Pope Should Return Africa's Stolen Treasures Before He Retires Black People Open Forum 11
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Brother Takes Stolen Tribal Treasures Back To Africa Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Orisons Black People : Has China's Soul been Stolen? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Carmen MCrae and Betty Carter, Stolen Moments Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : President Obama's Teleprompter Stolen Black People Politics 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The Life That Was Stolen From Us OldSoul 8
Writeous1 Black People : The Story Behind Black's Stolen 2000 and 2004 Election Votes Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : The Stolen Generation Black People Open Forum 4
V Black People : The Stolen Legacy Audiobook: Forward Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Blackpridenetwork & stolen content. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
gogounited Black Spirituality Religion : The Stolen Spirituality-Reality of the World Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the stolen car Black People Open Forum 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : Where the Adam and Eve story was stolen from Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
tyab14 African American History Culture : Read Stolen Legay (G James) Online African American History Culture 9
T Black People : ‘Self-Help’: A Stolen Word Wielded as a Weapon Against Black Activism Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Another Stolen Election? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black Entertainment : ShowTime at the Apollo ... STOLEN ?? Black Entertainment 3
Omowale Jabali George G.M. James and the Stolen Legacy of African People Honoring Black Ancestors 2
D Africa : 'Stolen' treasures better off in the West, says African curator All Things Africa 1
D Black People : Black police officer made to pay for his own "stolen" gun Black People Open Forum 0
M Nigeria : $420billion stolen by Nigeria's corrupt leaders Nigeria 13
A Black Poetry : .::Stolen Words::. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
Joyce Black Poetry : STOLEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
P Black People : Stolen Dreams! Black People Open Forum 14
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property...ending Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property...... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property continued...... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property I and II Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
M Black People : STOLEN LEGACY!!! {A Black Woman} is the Author of the "MATRIX" Movie Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Legacy Stolen AACOOLDRE 0
N Black Poetry : Stolen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : stolen moments Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : INNOCENCE FATAL BEAUTY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : A CHILD'S INNOCENCE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
E Black Haiku : Intimate Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : PERFECT INNOCENCE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : PERFECT JOY OF INNOCENCE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : Innocence Lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : $$RICH$$ and Angel Production....Within Da Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
B Black Poetry : Innocence of an Angel.....or not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Innocence Of A Child In A Women’s Anatomy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
B Black Poetry : Disappearance of Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7