Black People : Stolen Dreams!

Poetic Justice

Registered
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
As my life began there was always a touch.
As i entered into the world through the pain of someone special, i recieved a kiss and a glorious hug.
I was taken into the life and cherished ever so deeply, taught ever so firmly and was talked to about love and dreams and imagination.
I was taught about loving god and loving yourself and laughing and touching and loving all people that god had created.
I knew i was inlove with the special angel that god had created and had blessed me with being its child, what i didnt know is that one day he would show his love and take this wonderful creation into its fold and leave me shedding and paining in unbearable pain that has left me with no light at the end of the tunnel.
As the days are passing by i can feel the loss so devastingly, it must be my time to go, no one can feel this gone inside and continue to breathe, now my task will be truly hard, for i must breathe for my family and i must breathe for my downhearted father who has already lost the use of his body, and now has lost the partner he has had to depend on for 56 of these years.
My tears have tears, i am so hurt i can barely stand.
She meant so much to so many people.
I keep asking myself when we were laughing on monday, was that what stressed out her beautiful heart, or was that she was just tired of all the strength it took to be somebody to everybody that god said no i wont step in this time let her sleep.
Did he choose me to hold her hand and watch her die, because he knew how close we were and that i would need to be with her, how do i leave that memory behind or do i hold on to it, do i cherish it or am i going to let it take me with her.
I keep talking to god as i sit as i lay down and i still plead, it feels like she was stolen from us, please bring her back.
How can i live in a world she brought me in without her, when i became she was here, how do i look across the world and know she is not no where to be found, no one knows the desolation i feel.
My Mother was so special as all children feels there mothers are, but she always made me feel so very loved, she was the matriach of us 7 girls and she still held up her godly views to raise her only son.
She never raised her voice and she still could be firm in her convictions to teach us how god wanted children raised and eventho we never lived up to her image she never made us feel unworthy.
I am so desperatly broken, how in the world do you laugh with your mother on monday and hold her hand while she dies on tuesday and survive.
January 11, is to a week tommorow, last week we were talking and laughing and now this week i am curled up in knots inside and all i need is my mother and she cant come can she, why she wasnt even sick, what happened, no answers will ever befall me, i will just have to know that as i was always inlove from the beginning of my life i will desperatly and foreverly beinlove with my mother, i will never live my life as i did before i will live it with the promise of oneday god will see fit to reunite us once again when my time comes and because of that i am no longer afraid to die, i will make my life a godly one and plead that i can leave a deposit with god to remember me when the time arrives.
Hold your mother and make a mends if there is problems trust me, like the bible says like a theif in the night jesus will come, so will unforseen occurences, and tragedies.
Please i beg all of you , love is the most devastinging when it is taken from you.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Registered
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
wow!!!
deeply sorry for your pain & lost
u in my prayers to heal

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
ShawnsWife...it's so good to see you again but very sad under these circumstances. I'm so sorry for your sense of loss but I'm a firm believer that those we love are never lost to us. They live with us forever and some continue to guard over us in this life. I hope in time your tears of sadness will lessen as your heart learns how to rejoice in the beautiful memories.

Take care,
Queenie :spinstar:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
One-Hundredd Egypt : Stolen Legacy (1988 documentary) of African History and footage in Egypt Egypt 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Stolen 400-year-old Bible from Pittsburgh's Carnegie Library recovered in Netherlands Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
IFE Black People Politics : Georgia election voting machines stolen from vehicle in grocery store parking lot Black People Politics 11
OldSoul OldSoul : Black History: Lost, Stolen or Strayed OldSoul 0
Destee Black People : The Pope Should Return Africa's Stolen Treasures Before He Retires Black People Open Forum 11
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Brother Takes Stolen Tribal Treasures Back To Africa Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Orisons Black People : Has China's Soul been Stolen? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Carmen MCrae and Betty Carter, Stolen Moments Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : President Obama's Teleprompter Stolen Black People Politics 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The Life That Was Stolen From Us OldSoul 8
Writeous1 Black People : The Story Behind Black's Stolen 2000 and 2004 Election Votes Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : The Stolen Generation Black People Open Forum 4
V Black People : The Stolen Legacy Audiobook: Forward Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Blackpridenetwork & stolen content. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
gogounited Black Spirituality Religion : The Stolen Spirituality-Reality of the World Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the stolen car Black People Open Forum 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : Where the Adam and Eve story was stolen from Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
tyab14 African American History Culture : Read Stolen Legay (G James) Online African American History Culture 9
T Black People : ‘Self-Help’: A Stolen Word Wielded as a Weapon Against Black Activism Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Another Stolen Election? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black Entertainment : ShowTime at the Apollo ... STOLEN ?? Black Entertainment 3
Omowale Jabali George G.M. James and the Stolen Legacy of African People Honoring Black Ancestors 2
D Africa : 'Stolen' treasures better off in the West, says African curator All Things Africa 1
D Black People : Black police officer made to pay for his own "stolen" gun Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Poetry : Her Innocence Was Stolen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Nigeria : $420billion stolen by Nigeria's corrupt leaders Nigeria 13
A Black Poetry : .::Stolen Words::. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
Joyce Black Poetry : STOLEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property...ending Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property...... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property continued...... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property I and II Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
E Black Haiku : Stolen Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
I Black Poetry : Stolen Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black People : STOLEN LEGACY!!! {A Black Woman} is the Author of the "MATRIX" Movie Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Legacy Stolen AACOOLDRE 0
N Black Poetry : Stolen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : stolen moments Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Lucid Dreams & Hay Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are The Hopes And Dreams Of Today's Young Black People Truly A Reflection Of: Black People Politics 0
ceebee Black Spirituality Religion : Lets Talk About Dreams? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : the swan dreams project..... Black Entertainment 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Unabridged Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
GatekeeperCrow Black People : Do Your Dreams Have A Scent? Black People Open Forum 10
Nahshon Black Poetry : To Be In Your Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Authors : New Black Author on Manisfesting your Dreams... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Turn dreams into reality, don't stop, keep going! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0