Black People : Steve Harvey Just Can’t Stop Caping for the President

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
upload_2017-3-19_11-53-8.png

Steve Harvey just won’t stop caping for President Vladimir TrumPutin. At this point I’m fine with the Family Feud host being traded for a future draft pick, and I feel safe in saying his cookout credentials have been revoked.

It’s not that you can’t come to the cookout, Mr. Harvey; it’s just that said cookout will be at capacity once you arrive and your name will be purposely left off the list, because it will be funny watching you stand outside with your linen short set and wicker hat trying to figure out what went wrong.

Read more

http://www.theroot.com/steve-harvey-just-cant-stop-caping-for-the-president-1793383406

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
View attachment 8369

Steve Harvey just won’t stop caping for President Vladimir TrumPutin. At this point I’m fine with the Family Feud host being traded for a future draft pick, and I feel safe in saying his cookout credentials have been revoked.

It’s not that you can’t come to the cookout, Mr. Harvey; it’s just that said cookout will be at capacity once you arrive and your name will be purposely left off the list, because it will be funny watching you stand outside with your linen short set and wicker hat trying to figure out what went wrong.

Read more

http://www.theroot.com/steve-harvey-just-cant-stop-caping-for-the-president-1793383406
The millennials take everything out of context. They don't like an elder Black person telling them anything!
There are a couple of older Black men on utube sharing the same thoughts as Harvey.
Steve was attempting to share the problems he has encountered when making certain comments about white people, including lil don. I listened to Steve. I'm not respecting the office of president currently. I do get the impression that lil don has something on Steve.
I believe that one should consider the maturity of the person they are referring to when making certain comments.
As the president, lil don is still using twitter. He should not have had time to even see Snoops video, but he made time. He's not to be played with, because he likes to play, and as pres he has more weapons in his pen.
He wins, when certain things or comments are aimed at him, and he "gets even" using legislations to hurt poor Black people. HE IS THAT PETTY, and Steve knows that.
What if Obama had taken to twitter every time an ugly picture of him and his wife surfaced. He didn't because he is a secure, mature man, and POTUS. Obama has not even spoke about lil dons wiretapping claim, except one time, to say it's untrue.
lil don has none of those traits. He'd rather play than do the work required for the position he is not fulfilling.
Since we haven't heard anything further about Steve working with Ben Carson, I'm wondering what was that meeting with Trump about.
Lil don has taken much money from HUD, which would have benefit the poor.
Some people you just don't play with cause they are mentally ill AND in a powerful position.
Snoop don't care cause he has money. Not every Black person that could be affected with dons warth over the video has money. Steve did try and make that point.
Omarosa is a sell out. Clarence Thomas is a sell out. Why some Blacks want to put Steve Harvey on the auction block? He's not for sell. He may talk to much for this gen of millennials. Calling everybody a sellout.
Do they even know what a sellout is.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
The millennials take everything out of context. They don't like an elder Black person telling them anything!
There are a couple of older Black men on utube sharing the same thoughts as Harvey.
Steve was attempting to share the problems he has encountered when making certain comments about white people, including lil don. I listened to Steve. I'm not respecting the office of president currently. I do get the impression that lil don has something on Steve.
I believe that one should consider the maturity of the person they are referring to when making certain comments.
As the president, lil don is still using twitter. He should not have had time to even see Snoops video, but he made time. He's not to be played with, because he likes to play, and as pres he has more weapons in his pen.
He wins, when certain things or comments are aimed at him, and he "gets even" using legislations to hurt poor Black people. HE IS THAT PETTY, and Steve knows that.
What if Obama had taken to twitter every time an ugly picture of him and his wife surfaced. He didn't because he is a secure, mature man, and POTUS. Obama has not even spoke about lil dons wiretapping claim, except one time, to say it's untrue.
lil don has none of those traits. He'd rather play than do the work required for the position he is not fulfilling.
Since we haven't heard anything further about Steve working with Ben Carson, I'm wondering what was that meeting with Trump about.
Lil don has taken much money from HUD, which would have benefit the poor.
Some people you just don't play with cause they are mentally ill AND in a powerful position.
Snoop don't care cause he has money. Not every Black person that could be affected with dons warth over the video has money. Steve did try and make that point.
Omarosa is a sell out. Clarence Thomas is a sell out. Why some Blacks want to put Steve Harvey on the auction block? He's not for sell. He may talk to much for this gen of millennials. Calling everybody a sellout.
Do they even know what a sellout is.
Do you remember the Paula Deem shenanigans? Do you see the pattern? Let's stroll down memory lane....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : steve-harvey-skips-staff-party Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : steve harvey's feelings is hurt..... Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : CNN's Marc Lamont Hill Called Steve Harvey and MLK III 'Mediocre Negroes' Black People Politics 44
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: T.I. - Blast Kanye West And Steve Harvey For Meeting With Donald Trump Audio Video Web Conferencing 8
Destee Black Entertainment : Steve Harvey Crowns Wrong Miss Universe in Las Vegas Black Entertainment 69
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Steve Harvey : "I Don't Give A D... About Slavery" Black Entertainment 41
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Steve harvey on the atheist. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : steve harvey thinks an atheist is an "idiot" and doesn't "like" them. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
A Black Spirituality Religion : I CAN RESPECT STEVE HARVEY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
P Black People : Famous Actor Merlin Santana From Steve Harvey Show Shot Dead Black People Open Forum 2
B Health and Wellness : The Steve Fund YOUNG, GIFTED & @RISK (YGAR) SERIES UPCOMING EVENTS Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : SHE'S CALLED THE NEXT STEVE JOBS Black Money Business Jobs 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Steve Arrington - Funk And Roll Junky Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Report: Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to buy Los Angeles Clippers for NBA-record $2 billion Black Sports 7
crwn Black People : Steve Cokely On Jesse Jackson Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Steve Cokely: White Finance of Black Leadership Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Steve McQueen heckler Armond White expelled from NY Film Critics Circle Black Entertainment 0
R Black People : wow steve coakley is dead Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jesse Jackson Killed Martin Luther King. Pt 1 Steve Cokely Black People Open Forum 0
Asomfwaa Black People : Critiquing Steve Biko on "White Racism" Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Black Spirituality Religion : PLoS Blogs: What kind of Buddhist was Steve Jobs? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black People : Steve Cokely Live Radio Interview on Secret Societies in Pop Culture Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : STEVE URKEL Black Entertainment 6
Amnat77 Black People : The Murder Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - Part 1 - Dick Gregory and Steve Cokely Black People Open Forum 6
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Steve McNair (2/14/73 - 7/04/2009) Black Entertainment 5
OmowaleX Black Ancestors : Steve Biko and the Legacy of the Black Consciousness Movement Honoring Black Ancestors 8
T Black Entertainment : Raul Midon song with Steve Wonder Black Entertainment 1
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : Is the Solar Eclipse a State of Emergency? — HARVEY, IRMA & MEXICO… Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : siri-saves-sick-girl-from-harvey-floodwaters Black People Doing Positive Things 0
nilevalley Black People : Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Katrina racial unevenness Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : TONIGHT: ‘Time and Punishment: A Town Hall Discussion with Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein’ Airs Live on Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People Politics : Trump child support deal required his child not join military or payments stop - but he loves the military, sending our children to war / death Black People Politics 1
C Black People : Black Afrikan People need To Just Stop And Be Still For A Moment!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Stop Using the N-Word If You're Not Black African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Equatorial Guinea : One of Africa’s wealthiest countries is building a Trump-like wall to stop migrants Equatorial Guinea 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Phones and Apps : How to stop robocalls, block numbers on your iPhone, Android and even landline Science and Technology 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Get It Together: 10 Foods To Stop Eating Today Black Health and Wellness 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Stop It Don't Drop It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rock It Don't Stop It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WE MAY SOON STOP OR REVERSE AGING Black Health and Wellness 4
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STOP HAVING SEX Black Health and Wellness 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : boy 6 says-stop-killing-each-other Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : police-stop-5-black-youths-at-gunpoint Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : lee-daniels-says stop-complaining Black Entertainment 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : pastor-pregnant-wont-stop-preaching Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black Entertainment : Stop Blaming Black Women for ‘Birth of a Nation’s’ Low Opening Black Entertainment 15
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : little-rock-politician-arrested-for-recording-police-traffic-stop Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : use social-media-to stop gang-violence-in chicago Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : black-america-please-stop-appropriating-african-clothing... Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 17