Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death

Jamie Ducharme

Time

He believed in an ‘impersonal God,’ but not a creator
Hawking invoked the name of God in his seminal book A Brief History of Time, writing that if physicists could find a “theory of everything” — that is, a cohesive explanation for how the universe works — they would glimpse “the mind of God” ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-hawking-atheist-said-god-151210108.html

Dr. Stephen Hawking

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
What more do you expect.
He was a member of a race that considers themselves a dominant species
To many of them there is no
God because they want to be the universal dominant life form.
Strange they are to.them there is no God it is impossible for a being to have created an orderly universe.
But .man has created many technological and scientific wonders.
He is in process of creating artificial intelligence.
But still there just couldn't have been a superior being that created stars solar systems galaxies and intelligent life

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
Stephen Hawkins was a brilliant scientist seeking to understand how the Universe works generally, and how Black holes worked specifically. It matters not to me personally whether he was a theist, atheist, or agnostic. What is more important to me is how far he helped advance scientific knowledge of our reality. His efforts have helped push mankind towards greater heights in knowledge and capability, and for that I give him his due respect.

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
Very informative post nilevalley. The general consensus is scientist believe due to the complexity of the universe it's mere creation could not in any way have been accomplished by any one entity, divine or not. The greatest scientific minds still can't even grasp much less even try to explain infinity in a coherent manner. Actually no one faction espousing Creationism or Evolution can prove or disprove one or the other in fact, just theory.

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
You see the universe through logic and reason.
I see it through the eyes of my soul
For me the incredible structure of everything from galaxies to the simple cell to points to something beyond evolution
I constantly ask myself how all of this complex order could have come flying out of the big bang.
It all is mind blowing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stephen Hawking, The Big Bang And God-Schaefer Chief Elder Osiris 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks Black Sports 34
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Stephen A Smith Trying To Get His Black Card Back Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : stephen a smith calls race on eagles...... Black Sports 11
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen A Smith to Women: ‘Don’t Do Anything to Provoke’ Men Into Beating You Black People Open Forum 10
RAPTOR Egypt : Things Egyptologists wont say, Pyramids, Conspiricies. Stephen Mehler Egypt 6
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen A Smith: Lapdog for White Supremacy on the American Corporate Plantation Black People Open Forum 58
J Violaters / Violations : Un-Civility hurts Destee, from the Stephen A. Smith thread. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
S Black People : Stephen A. Smith puts "the black community" in it's place. Black People Open Forum 401
Kadijah Black People Politics : Stephen Colbert figures out that Hillary Clinton is Solange to the GOP's Jay Z Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BROTHER LARRY WILMORE REPLACES STEPHEN COLBERT Black Entertainment 7
MsInterpret Black People : Stephen Wiltshire: Awesome guy can drawn by memory! Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : In love with you--Erykah Badu feat. Stephen Marley Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Black Positive People : San Antonio Spurs, Stephen Jackson: Academy Black People Doing Positive Things 2
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen Kinzer: America's century of regime change Black People Open Forum 0
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Gorilla Black Atheists : "The End of Intelligent Design?" Stephen M. Barr Atheist Study Group 2
jamesfrmphilly Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : stephen marley - mind control Audio Video Web Conferencing 20
Jahari Kavi Black People : R.I.P. to brother Stephen Tyrone Johns Black People Open Forum 31
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : A POEM FOR STEPHEN PT. III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : "A POEM FOR STEPHEN" PT II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : “A Poem For Stephen” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stephen Hawkin, The Big Bang And God Chief Elder Osiris 0
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : "Kobe So Powerful" - Meek Mill Reveals How The Whole Club Started Chanting Deceased Five-time NBA Champion's Name While He Was Performing In The Club Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Before Johnnie Cochran There Was Buck Colbert Franklin Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : College Cheerleader Who Was Punished For Taking A Knee Wins $145,000 Settlement Black Sports 0
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Voices for Trump was a Public Relations Bamboozle Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Chicken Recalled Over Listeria Concerns Was Sold in Kroger, Aldi, and More Stores Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6