Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA?

Seksen

Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
The controlers are playing with my post. They are keeping my links off and will not let me erase the post that is not complete....... negro games

Brother Seksen ... i wasn't trying to 'keep your links off' ... and you did 'erase' the post.

Descriptive Titles Are Required in Discussion Forums - it's a rule.

This thread's title was not descriptive, so i changed it, bringing it up to par.

Once i was prompted to look at this thread because of the above, i saw that the video you had tried to embed ... or so i thot ... didn't seem to work properly, as it was a link to the video without the video displaying ... so i edited that part too ... making the link to the video one that displayed the video as well.

No link was removed.

You have also essentially 'erased' the content you did have in the opening post.

I really don't see what your complaint is.

:heart:

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death Christian Study Group 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks Black Sports 34
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Stephen A Smith Trying To Get His Black Card Back Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : stephen a smith calls race on eagles...... Black Sports 11
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen A Smith to Women: ‘Don’t Do Anything to Provoke’ Men Into Beating You Black People Open Forum 10
RAPTOR Egypt : Things Egyptologists wont say, Pyramids, Conspiricies. Stephen Mehler Egypt 6
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen A Smith: Lapdog for White Supremacy on the American Corporate Plantation Black People Open Forum 58
J Violaters / Violations : Un-Civility hurts Destee, from the Stephen A. Smith thread. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
S Black People : Stephen A. Smith puts "the black community" in it's place. Black People Open Forum 401
Kadijah Black People Politics : Stephen Colbert figures out that Hillary Clinton is Solange to the GOP's Jay Z Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BROTHER LARRY WILMORE REPLACES STEPHEN COLBERT Black Entertainment 7
MsInterpret Black People : Stephen Wiltshire: Awesome guy can drawn by memory! Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : In love with you--Erykah Badu feat. Stephen Marley Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Black Positive People : San Antonio Spurs, Stephen Jackson: Academy Black People Doing Positive Things 2
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen Kinzer: America's century of regime change Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Black Atheists : "The End of Intelligent Design?" Stephen M. Barr Atheist Study Group 2
jamesfrmphilly Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : stephen marley - mind control Audio Video Web Conferencing 20
Jahari Kavi Black People : R.I.P. to brother Stephen Tyrone Johns Black People Open Forum 31
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : A POEM FOR STEPHEN PT. III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : "A POEM FOR STEPHEN" PT II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : “A Poem For Stephen” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stephen Hawkin, The Big Bang And God Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stephen Hawking, The Big Bang And God-Schaefer Chief Elder Osiris 1
S Food Discussion : Looking for a good stir fry recipe Food Discussion and Recipes 3
N Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Vegetarian Stir Fry Food Discussion and Recipes 5
P Black People : We Have Bigger Fish To Fry Black People Open Forum 8
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The American Constitution Black People Open Forum 0
Senegal Black People : My African American.... Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Remembering John Lewis, rights icon and `American hero' African American History Culture 3
S Black People : 50 Yrs Ago American Police Debated George Floyd Situation On National TV Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Entertainment : American Racist Police Show "COPS" Canceled By Paramount Productions Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHER HEAD OF AMERICAN AIRLINES Black Money Business Jobs 2
OldSoul Black People : Blacks Without Borders: Chasing the American Dream in South Africa Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Day a Native American Tribe Drove the KKK Out of Town The North Carolina Klan thought burning crosses would scare the Lumbee tribe out of Robeson Black People Open Forum 1
Vhedza1 African American History Culture : American Aborigines: First Americans African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero African American History Culture 3
C Black People : I Am Not A Black American Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Overlooked No More: Bessie Coleman, Pioneering African American Aviatrix Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : First African-American FBI agent finally gets recognition Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
C Black People : Kanye West The Black Afrikan American Messiah!!! (Deceiver) Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black News Channel Focusing On African American Coverage To Launch In January 2020 Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Ndugu Black People : American Rwanda ; Fratricidal War in Chicago, how can we look the other way instead of help end it ?? Black People Open Forum 4
B Black People : American deaths in the Dominican Republic Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Distrusting Black American Negro, So Distrusting Of Each Other!!! Black People Open Forum 5
T African American History Culture : African American Deuteronomy vs. Black Autonomy African American History Culture 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black man sues American Airlines for discrimination after he was removed from plane over dog allergy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Many dermatologists need more training on African American skin and hair Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Ghana : Ghana marks 400 years since American slave trade Ghana 1