African American History Culture : Step One: Know Thy "Enemy": Involuntary Outpatient Commitment (IOC) Orders

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
the only "enemy" Life could possibly have would have to be Life. ... Life would have to be out of It's Mind to do something like that, wouldn't It?
queentswana said:
Theses clear people never cease to amaze me...smh
that's the only reason they've gotten as far as they have. we have all been going "say what?" ever since the "barbarian horde" first showed up. we blinked; they keep moving - shootin and pollutin all the way!

reckon it's time we got over the amazement and started trying to figure out what we are gonna do about this "white blight" that is destroying our Home.

i'd opine that, given that they don't seem to recognize, or acknowledge Life, then they, being Life themselves, are displaying a development dysfunction.

given their apparent proclivity for invasion, destruction and killing, they show an appalling lack of care or concern for any, indeed, all, forms of Life in Our Biosphere. this behavior has lead to "rather extensive" damage in some places, as well as "somewhat lesser" damage to all other parts.

Life, in whatever form, is "embued" with awareness and knowledge of what Life is, and how It works and just goes on enjoying every aspect of It's joyful addition to the store of experiences. It does not seek to control any aspect of It's Self. It does not seek to dominate or "own" any aspect of Itself. all aspects of It's Self fully Honors, Supports, Nurtures, Sustains and Entertains all aspects of It's Self.

this is why we "blink": we understand/live/are this, are they not aware of this? this is basic to all Life. why is it not basic, or apparent to them? are they not Life? did something not get finished? are there a few bricks missing?

perhaps Humanity should consider this "white blight" as an undiagnosed mental illness in the house. i'm thinking this should be probably best treated as such rather than opening a big ole can of Whup@ss. after all, that is what Life would do. and why we haven't already opened one!

<snicker>
perhaps Life would best be served if Humanity issued

Involuntary Outpatient Commitment Order for
Observation, Evaluation and Treatment Plan Development for the entire Causadoidal Membership of the Human subunit of Family Earth

1) obviously out of touch with reality, through not having developed sufficiently to recognize Life in themselves or in any thing else,
2) thus constituting a Clear and Persistent Danger to Self and Others.

perhaps 12 or 20 score generations of "going to and fro In the Earth" might be enough time for them to "get in touch with their true selves": the Life that is within ALL LifeForms!

(grunts and laborers; NOT "slaves". getting their hands dirty, living with the monsoons and `skeeters, mud between their toes and in their hair - the Real Life. no more ivory towers; no more white collar .. heck not even blue collar; unskilled!)

"visualize whirled peas"

(the best part is that that title will show up in google searches on this rather touchy/nasty subject within the "mental health industry". the "MadNation" will get a good giggle out of it, and the "professionals" still won't know what to do with it and mess something else up again. but, just maybe, this "meme" might work it's way into the "global consciousness" and grow into something over the next while (weeks, years, generations, longer: Life works at It's Own speed!). maybe it might lead to figurin out this mess without need for more of their
deluging,
Life diluting,
shooting and polluting
delusion?)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Who's going to step up next help me understand why is my color the enemy Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : like a teacher I accept flowers and step with the powers to rip // microphones and strip domes leavi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : in her step, can't withdraw from the hugs of raw love need a kiss fast // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Zimbabwe : Robert Mugabe - 93 Year Old Zimbabwe President - World's Oldest Leader - No Plans to Step Down Zimbabwe 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : step our game up..... Black People Open Forum 12
R Black Poetry : LIKE I SAID QUIT HATING BEHIND THE LINE STEP UP AND RHYME SHOW US SOME HIP HOP LOL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : 4,600-Year-Old Step Pyramid Uncovered in Egypt Egypt 15
R Black Poetry : Step swift to accept gifts the power of giving but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind…from the Moon to Mars!? Chevron Dove 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bobby Brown - Every Little Step Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : R. Kelly - Step In The Name Of Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
Writeous1 Black People : Another Major Step Towards a Chipped Population Black People Open Forum 12
Enki Black People : Boy Shot By Step Dad Charity Hoax Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Group Think : One Step Away From Greatness Award Group Think Project-Group 6
H Black Entertainment : Ray J and Brandy's Mom Gotta Step Back Black Entertainment 8
L Black People : Update on Step Off Black People Open Forum 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : Doing the 1,2 Step Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
cherryblossom Black Poetry : When REAL MEN step up to the Plate... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Entertainment : STEP INTO A WORLD RAPTURE'S DELIGHT Black Entertainment 4
F Black Poetry : STEP KIDS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black People : Tools for the Practice of Step 11 Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : a step on my journey Black People Open Forum 2
YungMiss Black Poetry : Taking the Next Step Into My Future Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The 12 Step Program Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
R Black Poetry : In clubs romance storms like dance forms have to step quick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : Step Your Game Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Keep In Step Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Parenting : Step-parents dont stand a CHANCE Black Parenting 5
jamesfrmphilly A Simple Step to Reduce Your Stress Black Health and Wellness 1
A Black Poetry : A few weeks left before the Big step..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ibrahim Black Poetry : STEP BY STEP. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
C Black Parenting : Playing "Step" Dad Black Parenting 9
river Black Spirituality Religion : Why I Had To Step Away From Ra Un Nefer Amen Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 144
Akilah Black Jokes Humor : Don't Step On The Ducks !!! Black Jokes Humor 2
M Black Poetry : one step forward, two steps back Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : The 6 Step involution process that evolves the cube out of "nothing" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Isaiah Black Sports : RAY ALLEN KNEW OF CONSPIRACY TO ASSASSINATE HIS STEP-FATHER... Black Sports 1
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : One Step Away From Greatness!!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
OldSoul OldSoul : One Step Away From Greatness!!!! OldSoul 77
O Destee, why such a drastic step? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 3
D Black Jokes Humor : Don't Step On The Ducks Black Jokes Humor 4
K Black Poetry : Take a step in my shoes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : That same old dance: one step foward, two steps back! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
1poetsought Black Poetry : Step To This Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
M Black People : 9/11 Bill /one step closer to New World Order? Black People Open Forum 2
Princesscrystal Black Relationships : Being a Step Mother Black Relationships 9
Isaiah Black Women : WHEN WILL BLACK WOMEN STEP UP TO THE PLATE??? Black Women 129
J Black Poetry : Don't Step To Me...Step to Your Man, Pt 2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
J Black Poetry : Don't Step To Me...Step to Your Man, Pt 1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7