Law Forum : States Are Quietly Resurrecting a Law That Makes It Easier to Kill Blacks

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016
Well, if you are really concerned about black homicides, you would know that the biggest threat to black males is other black males. This depressing fact is documented every single day in the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Newark,
Oakland, Mobile, Little Rock, etc, etc. I understand the concern for unwarranted shootings of black men by the police. I got that. But what I don't understand is all the uber hysteria, ranting and paranoic theatrics when when a BM is killed by a non-BM while over 90 percent of the deaths by homicides of BM is by other BM! WTF??!! The leading cause of death for black males between the ages of 18-35 is homicide! Guess which racial demographic is responsible for that number one distinction? Hint: It's not Japanese females!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.