Black Money Business Jobs : Started an game app business and looking for exposure.

DDR

Dec 4, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm a current former energy engineer who's looking to grow an app business. I try to expose to the world to some of the feelings I felt growing up in northeast Houston. My apps will always be rated for and enjoyable for young and old.

I've created two apps so far, but I'm currently trying to promote "Double Dutch Dog" as I feel it has more potential for rapid growth.

If you have an Android phone/tablet, please check out "Double Dutch Dog" in the Google play store. An apple version will be released in the near future. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks everyone.

DDR

Dec 4, 2017
I just went on Google Play Store to check out your Double Dutch Dog App. You have 2 five star reviews, only problem is there are no reviews listed, only the graphic. Any way to pull up these two reviews? Also are these reviews posted on the Google App particular to your app or have they been approved and posted through Google Independently? Thanks in advance.

I presume they were posted though Google play. Since it's so easy to just click the stars to review, I'm assuming, that's what the reviewers did.

There have been several revisions since those reviews. A lot of people just play and don't review at all, sadly. Since I'm posting here if you'd like for me to change anything within the app for better enjoyment, please let me know. Thanks

DDR

Dec 4, 2017
I clicked the review stars on PC's, laptops, tablets and smartphones and nothing happened. It appears to be just a graphic. Also there is no icon in The Google App Store to enable anyone to post their own reviews and comments. I saw the updates on your forum though. If I could read the two existing reviews I'd be glad to beta test your app and post a comment.

I'm not sure why there is no written review option currently for "Double Dutch Dog". I'll search through the developers console for a solution. I really appreciate your efforts to check out the app and hope that you enjoy it once you have a chance to play-around with it. Thanks.

DDR

Dec 4, 2017
Not to worry, the Google review is their format. I called one of my nieces and she downloaded it onto her smartphone GOD forbid a 9 year old who doesn't work couldn't exist without one. I'll tell you what she thinks.

Great, the success of a free app is heavily based on the download count, so the more people I can get to enjoy my work the better. Thanks for your time and inquiries, I'm really hoping she enjoys it.

DigitallyBlack

Aug 7, 2018
digitallyblack.com
Are you going any social media advertising? We see plenty of video game apps being promoted on Instagram. Also you can advertise your app on other popular apps as well. For example we ran a $5/per day ad on Instagram. We had 50 followers. By the end of the ad we were at 220 followers with solid engagement. We hope this helps with your marketing endeavors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Ndugu Black People : With all these Disasters, maybe its time we restore the National Black Cross, that Garvey started?? Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black Women : CaShawn Thompson - Started a movement with #BlackGirlMagic Black Women 2
StoryKiller Black Money Business Jobs : Okay, I've started to spend a little money. Looking for foreign Fiverr work Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Colin Kaepernick Just Started A Black Panther-Inspired Youth Camp Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Chevron Dove Black People : A white officer said she was shot by a black man. Then her story started to unravel. Black People Open Forum 2
Al D Black People : How a Young African Entrepreneur Started Her Own Magazine Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Parenting : Getting Started with Homeschooling. Black Parenting 2
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black People : Members of the African diaspora who went back to Africa and started businesses? Black People Open Forum 8
THE-GOD Black People : "A samuari must have black blood"..who started this foolishness Black People Open Forum 140
Destee Black People : Doomsday Preparation - Have You Considered This and Started? Black People Open Forum 49
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Just Who Started This Aten Movement in the First Place? Christian Study Group 0
Indigo Blues Black People : Queen Afua talks about how she started writing books on health and healing Black People Open Forum 2
L Egypt : Heard chess started in Egypt and by our people Egypt 0
R Black Poetry : Started at Outback Steak House Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Science and Technology : Getting started with 2D animation.. Science and Technology 2
A African Traditional Religion : Getting Started With Ifa African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
Onyemobi Black Spirituality Religion : The Prayer That Started the Haitian Revolution Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : when the fight started.... Black Jokes Humor 5
King Tubbs Black People : Immortal Technique --"as if my people history started wit slavery"- Leaving the Past Black People Open Forum 8
K Black Short Stories : New story I started Feedback PLz Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
Destee Brother's Only Chat : Brother's Chat Has Started Black Men 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Does It Take For Black People To Move Back to Where We Started From ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Black People : Crack Epedimic Started by CIA ? Black People Open Forum 17
Destee Black People : CLASS HAS STARTED ... Join Us Now! Black People Open Forum 128
Destee Egypt : Have We Started With The Most Difficult? Egypt 32
Destee The Front Porch : How Destee Got Started The Front Porch 16
A Black Poetry : Destee delete all threads started by me except.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
soulful2006 Black Poetry : Started something you can't finish Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Destee OldSoul : Class Has Started - Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome! OldSoul 0
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Class Has Started - Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Destee Black Poetry : Class Has Started - Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black People : Class Has Started - Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome! Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Class Has Started! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Destee Black Poetry : Class Has Started! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People : Class Has Started! Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Education / Schools : at age 62, i started a college class Black Education / Schools 23
B Black Poetry : Pain...(i was sad and just started writing..i know its bad...) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
J Black Poetry : it started out slow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
G Black Poetry : What Started With A Kiss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Destee Network : Freelance Writing how do I get started Destee Network : 5
S Black Poetry : Didn't Name It... Just Started Rightin It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” you greedy for fame needy for a dame so you speedy in this game called love you not scrub, alert you not captain Kirk wanna be winner of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : Our Skin in the Game Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Greatest Con Game Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE PLAYED AT NFL GAME OPENER Black People Politics 3
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0