The Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy

KPITRL

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2013
I don't know what happened here, but the story I read on CNN don't add up. I still didn't see any probable cause. The young man running holding up his pants ain't cuttin it. The way some of these kids wear their pants today, they can barely walk without holding them up. And since this cop was off duty, this would make him another George Zimmerman, especially after using a dumb excuse like that. BTW, I see they're already trying to attack the young black kids character.

shaka64

Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
I don't know what happened here, but the story I read on CNN don't add up. I still didn't see any probable cause. The young man running holding up his pants ain't cuttin it. The way some of these kids wear their pants today, they can barely walk without holding them up. And since this cop was off duty, this would make him another George Zimmerman, especially after using a dumb excuse like that. BTW, I see they're already trying to attack the young black kids character.
The war is on we have to become the strategic aggressor.

Rottenez watkins

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2014

Rottenez watkins

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2014
This was meant to happen. Provocation,We've seen the new Black Panther Party,Malik Shabazz,Al Sharpton all arise to this injustice in Ferguson. They are right to be out there protesting.This is a new era,a basically new generation I've yet to see the true fire in these protest,some feel personal motivation was reason behind those figures coming out to speak in favor of Mike Browns Family and the militerized police issue.Because when people don't feel your purpose is genuine or sincere their motives become more malicious and though thats what the law may say, their is no end resort for retaliation.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days