African Traditional Religion : Spiritual to Material: African Art and Ritual of Divination

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
This only proves that noxious persons with really unpleasant personalities and psychological issues should refrain from using the internet.
...so we should expect NOT to hear from you again if you take your own advice.......thanks for the setup...that was easy!

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
...you're a light weight. I'm done with you and you will hear no more from me. The dumbest thing a so called Black Man can do is play Africa against African Americans...THAT'S REAL DUMB!...congrats

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
does it ever get lonely being smarter than every one else? who do you hang with?
...not you..........peer pressure is for teens. Lonely is something that I never do...too many interesting, emotionally honest and engaging peeps to do much of that if I had time. I'll look into it though. I never stop learning like the master suggests...you know "H.I.M." don't you?

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
where are they? i see you are here with us.......light weights, why?
...your "us" is your imagination. You may be a community and you may be friends, but this is also an open national forum. Anyone who gets a membership can speak or comment. Whether you answer or play the game that you love is totally on you. I can engage it or not. Crown lost his chance and now you follow James...

...You being so slight, contrite,and sarcastic all the time can get to be a little ( a lot ) boring.

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: