African Traditional Religion : Spiritual to Material: African Art and Ritual of Divination

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
Some teachers may be "experts", yet most teachers are messengers of misinformation. "Initiated scholar"
that's a good one!. I do realize that there are some among us that have a thirst for the mystical and may do very well with a guide or tutor. To be an initiate usually means joining a "club" with rites and rituals, most always tells you that it's BS.
...thanks for the info...LOL...you don't know what you are talking about nor what I was talking about...Initiated and scholar are two subjective terms and I wasn't specific...BTW...Crown is the correct spelling...for you...try Cl--n...g'bye

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
Some teachers may be "experts", yet most teachers are messengers of misinformation. "Initiated scholar"
that's a good one!. I do realize that there are some among us that have a thirst for the mystical and may do very well with a guide or tutor. To be an initiate usually means joining a "club" with rites and rituals, most always tells you that it's BS.
...that um, crown...from where?

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
Have you been through Igbodu? Any insight into the names of paternal or maternal clan names and totems?
...I can answer that...his Igbodu is his childish, antagonistic "HEAD"...much gunk has been through "it". The only names he knows are the ones given to him as a gift from America to replace the "other" unnecessary names. Unnecessary because African is not who he is in spirit...He got changed somehow and wasn't a warrior, a Maroon, a rebel, so now he calls himself Crown...amazing!

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
Precisely. This would be akin to saying the Abosom are the same as the Orisa. Different culture, different Divinities
..."SHO U RIGHT"...said Barry White...we are unique to our culture...Thor is not Shango...Shango is not Thor...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: