Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Relationship Help Needed

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Like I Said There No Diffrent In Islam & Christianity

Radical Faith said:
You have made my point exactly. The sister should consider these scripture in examining how devout of a christian her man is. If he is a devout he will expect an order and hierachy in their relationship. As a christian he will not have a probably with the Apostle Paul. Paul wrote half of the New Testiment. This is why it is so important that she consider what it is she is getting into. Since you want to throw scripture out there here's one that the sister needs to examine also.

Ephesians 5:22-33

22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church-- 30 for we are members of his body. 31 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." 32 This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Now sister ask your man how he feels about this scripture. Then ask yourself is this something you're comfortable with?

Peace

Radical Faith

Speaking Of Paul Ok He Is The Anti - Christ Of The Christian , And If You Read My Above Thread I Said There's No Diffrence Between The Two , Meaning Their Teacher = Iman / Minister Are The One's Who Are Keeping The Two From Seeing What The Quraan And Bible Really Saying . That Why I Suggest They Sitt Down And Read The Quraan And Bible Chapter By Chapter And Verse By Verse . And Not Listen To Their Teacher . Because They Already Have You Hateing Each Other Over A War You Have Nothing To Do With Laughing . And That Why I Wish Them Luck , Because I Knew People Like Yourself Wasn't Going To Be Real With Them . Anyway You Spoke Of Being Marry One Or Two Time , No One Knows Why It Didn't Workout But You And The Sister, True . One Would Think One Would Learn By The First Mistake . Wouldn't You Say .

Radical Faith

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 3, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Operations Manager
Please let's stop

IssaEl21 said:
Speaking Of Paul Ok He Is The Anti - Christ Of The Christian , And If You Read My Above Thread I Said There's No Diffrence Between The Two , Meaning Their Teacher = Iman / Minister Are The One's Who Are Keeping The Two From Seeing What The Quraan And Bible Really Saying . That Why I Suggest They Sitt Down And Read The Quraan And Bible Chapter By Chapter And Verse By Verse . And Not Listen To Their Teacher . Because They Already Have You Hateing Each Other Over A War You Have Nothing To Do With Laughing . And That Why I Wish Them Luck , Because I Knew People Like Yourself Wasn't Going To Be Real With Them . Anyway You Spoke Of Being Marry One Or Two Time , No One Knows Why It Didn't Workout But You And The Sister, True . One Would Think One Would Learn By The First Mistake . Wouldn't You Say .

Brother with all do respect let us not debate the simularities and differences between Christianity and Islam in this thread. This thread is for sister Nisa and the decisions her and her man must make. I read the advise you gave the sister and I respect what you said. Let's show so respect and gave sister Nisa the focus of this thread and not comment on eachothers threads unless it is something purely detrimmental to the sister. If this the case along with the sister's discernment there are controls in place to safeguard against negativity.

Peace Brother

Radical Faith

P.S. Sorry sister for taking away from the true matter at hand.

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
IssaEl21 said:
I See You Must Need My Attention Ok , OverStand This Your The Only One Here Who Keeps Puting Out Those Kindergarten Teaching . You Know Nothing About Christianity More Less Islam . My Point Is I Really Don't They Were Expecting An Answer From You . You Call Yashua The Devil Remember . Let Those Who Know Speak OverStand And Those Who Doesn't Listen . :pc:
KJV

Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[\b]

English Bible

12 How are you fallen from heaven, O bright star, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, you who ruled the nations!

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The question is do you need to pay attention. May be you should shut up and set down when your own Jesus says something. Jesus is out right telling you the same thing I been trying to hammer in many thick sculls.

And it don’t take a lot of research, it don’t take learning a language and it don’t take no obscure book. It just takes you to acknowledge GOD.

And your right, I don’t know nothing about Christianity. I don’t know nothing about Judaism. I don’t know nothing about Islam. But I do know about the BOOKS and that’s the difference between them and me. I learn from the original knowledge and information.

Sun Ship

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 31, 2003
the love of god or the love of a man, how can they unite?

I think the word “belief” says it all.

First of all, an Arabic speaking Christian uses the term or name “Allah” when referring to God, this more about linguistics, culture and the semantics of religion than actual differences in Gods. With all of that said, you can agree there is one god and you can further your relationships on your own terms, but you must be realistic, both of these religions seek an exclusive type of devotion and reject double-mindedness.

One of you will probably change your religious belief system in time to make this relationship work or both of you will probably become believers in the others faith. Or, you can become a pseudo-religious person (like most Americans) based on long-term mosque/church association or through customary practices and not, become in-depth in or continue, any devotion that would make the other person feel less Muslim or Christian.

But if you have a strong spiritual or religious affiliation to either religion you both may be looking at this through the superfluous gleam of your lover’s eyes, rather than reality or the doctrines of your faiths.

And I give you my opinion as a person who is religiously neutral, as it pertains to your particular faiths.

Peace and love,

Brother Sun Ship :)

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days