South Africa : South African Pastor has congregation eat grass.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
While I have NO idea of the why behind the grass-eating :huh: watching the video reminded me of the Irish during the potato famine. One British traveler (the CAUSE of the mass starvation) upon traveling the Irish countryside, remarked at all the people on the road and byways whose faces around the "mouth" were green. He was informed that grass was all the people had to eat.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Is the issue them eating the grass, or them obeying an "unseen force"?

Just curious
Interesting exercise

But on the other hand, I often theorized how "Jesus" fed the "thousands" with merely 2 fish and 5 loaves.

Now I'm curious to read how you would theorize this, if you will:

Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting adultery
WPVI – Philadelphia0:30 mins

Bishop Bobby Davis suffered a fatal heart attack while confessing an extramarital affair to his church congregation.

suggested reading and video viewing:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/connecticut-pastors-confession-final-act-114231461.html

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.