Black Sports : Source: Emmanuel Mudiay agrees to $1.2 million deal to play in China

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Doing Positive Things,

Source: Emmanuel Mudiay agrees to $1.2 million deal to play in China

210468d0-0b6f-11e4-b538-3593959cc027_AP398967051682.jpg

Emmanuel Mudiay (0) attempts a layup during the McDonald's All-American game in Chicago in April. (AP Photo)

Emmanuel Mudiay has agreed to a one-year, $1.2 million contract with Guangdong of the China Basketball Association, the richest overseas contract ever for a high school player, a source told Yahoo Sports.

Mudiay, 19, had been faced with eligibility issues for his freshman season at Southern Methodist University under Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown and made the decision to play in China before becoming eligible for the 2015 NBA draft.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...-million-deal-to-play-in-china-150156352.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sports,

:1on1:

Will Emmanuel Mudiay's jump to China be the start of a trend for recruits?

803eaa70-1823-11e4-9958-737b2b770f3c_177073912.jpg

GARDEN GROVE, CA - AUGUST 4: Emmanuel Mudiay poses for a portrait during adidas Nations on August 3, 2013 at the Next Level Sport Complex in Garden...
Emmanuel Mudiay will play for the Guangdong Southern Tigers in the Chinese Basketball Association. (Getty)

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The talk of the college basketball recruiting circuit this summer centered around a prospect who wasn't headed to college.

Emmanuel Mudiay, a top-five guard in the class of 2014 out of Dallas, was once signed for SMU and hall of fame coach Larry Brown. Instead he opted to turn pro, some say because of finances, many others say because of eligibility concerns.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/will-e...rt-of-a-trend-for-recruits-203740980-nba.html

6503d730-1823-11e4-a208-e54e8759f740_483554021.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Poetry : You are my chocolate gemstone of love and sex. Charging me with an eternal source of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Ed Department might use another source of fed money to give school staff access to guns and training Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : ALL LANGUAGES COME FROM SINGLE AFRICAN SOURCE Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Breitbart-source-arrested-for-terrorism-tried-to-incite-9-11-terrorist-attack Black People Open Forum 2
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Krita - Open Source Graphics Program Science and Technology 3
jamesfrmphilly Computers - Software Hardware : Intel's open-source Galileo computer on sale for $69.90 Science and Technology 1
jamesfrmphilly Computers - Software Hardware : Adobe's source code was parked on hackers' server Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : AP source: Obama was considered potential target Black People Politics 2
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : "We the People" Petition Application Source Code Released by White House Science and Technology 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : The Architecture of Open Source Applications [Free Book] Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : U S A To Offer Legal Backing For "targeted Killing": Source Black People Politics 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Amazon Kindle devices source code Science and Technology 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Open Source: Global Village Construction Set Science and Technology 3
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : An Examination of Source Materials Omowale Jabali 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TEN REASONS WHY EGYPT IS SOURCE OF CHRISTANITY AACOOLDRE 3
K Black Spirituality Religion : This fool: Consider the source Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
4 Black Spirituality Religion : Error in the Source Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
P Affordable Fresh Food Source Black Health and Wellness 0
asimplepoet Black Haiku : the source of my strength Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Spirituality Religion : Greek Mythology, Witchcraft, Christianity & The Source Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
G Black Women : To Divine Black Womb-Genders (Females), what is the Source of your Life-Living? Black Women 7
M Black Money Business Jobs : Finance articles source Black Money Business Jobs 0
MANASIAC Brother's Only Chat : Open Source Web Confernceing - Project Black Men 1
I to strong black men...what is the SOURCE of your strength? Black Men 18
I Black Women : to strong black women...what is the SOURCE of your strength? Black Women 14
anAfrican Science and Technology : List of open source software packages Science and Technology 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 3 - The Source of the Light of the East Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
P Pan Africanism : Team reaches Nile's 'true source' African American History Culture 2
1 Black Entertainment : Did any of you catch The Source Awards last night? Black Entertainment 11
1 Black Entertainment : The Source Awards is Due this Tuesday @ 9:00 pm on BET Black Entertainment 4
Destee Black People : Sharpton's Bid Aided by an Unlikely Source Black People Open Forum 2
J Black Entertainment : Source Awards...What did you think? Black Entertainment 5
E Black Short Stories : The Source Pt1 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
Kemetstry Black Sports : Boxing Trainer Emmanuel Stewart Dies Black Sports 6
Corvo Black People : Katya Emmanuel; How long, Black People Open Forum 1