Black People Politics : Soros Funding Ferguson, 'Black Lives Matter' Protest Groups

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
by Tad Cronn

Some of the groups [...] have long been funded by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations,
according to the Washington Times.By looking at OSF tax records, the Times discovered that in
the most recent year for which records are available alone, Soros gave $33 million to radical groups
that worked to keep Ferguson whipped up and on the front pages across the country.

According to the Times report, the groups were especially keen to capitalize on any development that
could reflect badly on conservatives, and among their accomplishments was the popularization of the
“Black Lives Matter” hashtag on Twitter and manipulation of opinions through Facebook campaigns.

Without a doubt, these groups were funded by Soros precisely for their ability to serve the purpose
they achieved, raising a mob and wreaking havoc. They didn’t need a direct order to do the job; they
had $33 million worth of motivation and encouragement.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2015/01...ck-lives-matter-protests/#umTOkPFrpHolM44T.99

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The problem with this analysis is that it may be true that Soros has funded some in the movement, there really is no Black Lives Matter chapter in Ferguson, nor in St. Louis. In Ferguson the movement is completely autonomous, and protests have been led by outside activists and journalists along with some local organizations such as the St Louis based Organization of Black Struggle. The NOI and the Uhuru Movement have been on the ground as well as some Hebrew Israelites. So, BAR is reaching here. Furthermore, the movement has numerous factions with key members starting to splinter thanks to critics such as Gkenn Fird and Boyce Watkins, neither of which to my knowledge have been at Ground Zero doing any organizing themselves.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
by Tad Cronn

Some of the groups [...] have long been funded by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations,
according to the Washington Times.By looking at OSF tax records, the Times discovered that in
the most recent year for which records are available alone, Soros gave $33 million to radical groups
that worked to keep Ferguson whipped up and on the front pages across the country.

According to the Times report, the groups were especially keen to capitalize on any development that
could reflect badly on conservatives, and among their accomplishments was the popularization of the
“Black Lives Matter” hashtag on Twitter and manipulation of opinions through Facebook campaigns.

Without a doubt, these groups were funded by Soros precisely for their ability to serve the purpose
they achieved, raising a mob and wreaking havoc. They didn’t need a direct order to do the job; they
had $33 million worth of motivation and encouragement.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2015/01...ck-lives-matter-protests/#umTOkPFrpHolM44T.99

What GROUPS, exactly?

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: