Black Poetry : SOMEWHERE IT IS WRITTEN:AND SOON IT SHALL BE DONE

L.P

May 21, 2004
People of this world have begun disassociating themselves with God
They are once again forgetting the soul can never rest in peace without the Lord
Suffering is building a high-rise with the blood of many
While the rich are pushing,grabbing and confiscating the very last penny
Confusion is attacking in every direction
Bound and gagged in the corner lied compassion
Free will is living up to its name
And it's not the devil this time
It's ourselves we must blame
Tears will start to flow and begging will follow
And your self -destruction you will have to swallow
After hundreds of year we refuse to learn
That fire hasn't changed, it still burns
Ignorance since the beginning has always managed to survive
It's greeted with open hands so it never has to hide
Turn around,take a good look,and see the mess you've made
Do you really think the punishment you will evade?
Stangers to faith, no remorse,walking hand in hand with hate
With that foolish thought is God real or maybe fake
To some they could careless
They have trouble believing in themselves
It has been written and soon it shall be done
God will painfully right all wrongs

IT'S GOING TO HURT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Poetpreacher Black People : You Have To Start Somewhere Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Somewhere Out There Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : I wanna be around dem "GOIN Somewhere Sista's" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
B Black Poetry : Somewhere in my mind.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
PurpleMoons Black Poetry : Somewhere Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
PurpleMoons Quiet Poetry Lounge : Somewhere Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
G Black Poetry : Tryin' to get to somewhere Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
H Black Poetry : Somewhere... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : Confusion - Somewhere we lost our path!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Global Warning by OldSoul (written in Spoken Word and should be read aloud to oneself and with others) Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : GOP doesn't hear a WHO? ( Written shortly after the current administration took office ) Is still taking it! Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : When was the Book of Revelations written? AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ancient set of books almost 2,000 years old ARE the oldest written reference to Jesus Christ Christian Study Group 5
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : so the 'black' movies r actually written by whites Black Entertainment 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Reasons the Gospels were written AACOOLDRE 0
TruthHitman Africa : Two 17th century African maps written by Europeans showing Hebrew communites in West Africa All Things Africa 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did three Caesars have the Gospels written??? AACOOLDRE 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The Poem Never Written OldSoul 2
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Did you know "Amazing Grace" was written by slave-trader / slave-owner - John Newton? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 59
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black People : White Flash Mob written off as 'harmless mischief' while Black Flash Mobs are treated harshly Black People Open Forum 6
S Africa : Oldest African Fiction in Written Form? All Things Africa 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : WHO AM ? (WRITTEN BY ME, PERFORMED BY MY QUEEN) Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Newton's written work Scanned and Publicaly Available Science and Technology 1
TotalView Black Poetry : re-written Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rude Boys & Gerald Levert - Written All Over Your Face Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rude boys - Written all over your face Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Felipe Black Authors : Books I have written Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
Ankhur Black People : Taking written words out of context Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : Who to marry - a different take... Written by kids Black Jokes Humor 5
S Black People : The Deification Of The Written Word Black People Open Forum 77
Destee Nation of Gods and Earths : Books Written From a 5% Perspective Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 5
watzinaname Black Poetry : Written Contents of a Blank Valentine's Card Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Written Love Scenes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
A Black People : The future is "written" Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How parts of Geness came to be written AACOOLDRE 4
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Written.......can u hear me ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Black People : Winning Lawsuits with Written Words! Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : PRESENTING TRUTH IN WRITTEN WORD AND VISUAL IMAGE Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Have Black People Written Off Reparation As A Lost Debt ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
O Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible was written Literally Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 235
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : The ARTIST of written word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
daroc Black Poetry : written thots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Quiet Poetry Lounge : For it is written Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : Written On Skin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
watzinaname Black Poetry : Hadn't Written In Years Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
V Black Short Stories : The power of a touch (Written by VENOMOUS2U) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
T Black Poetry : Now...(written for a lost friend) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5