The Front Porch : Somethings we must always remember.

ldgreenjr

May 4, 2013
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
We as a people must always remember that during segregation we all knew exactly where we stood legally. We must always remember the treatment that was received and who delivered it and why.

We must remember back then there was no so called Black on Black crime and if a Black person was accused of a crime it was usually a false charge. We must always remember that the biggest reason for our lack of respect in the world is because we as a people don't respect ourselves enough to love and respect one another.

We continue to spend all of our money on things we don't need rather than building our own corporations that are large enough to create good jobs for everyone of our people- people who would have to sit in the back of the bus or drink from a different water fountain because of skin color or hair texture. We must develop our own cultural identity in order to truly be free.

My given name is Leroy Douglas Green, Jr. I use Ldgreenjr as a reminder of what was stolen from me as an individual by this society of union stolen estates but more importantly what was stolen from "We as a People".

Our true identity was stolen, our true history was stolen, our land was stolen. Yes our land- some of us are descendants of indigenous Moors. Some of us are descendants of the prisoners of the war of 1591- descendants of the Great Songhai Empire- with a warrior spirit. Some of us trace our ancestry all the way back to ancient Kemet aka Egypt and that's all good because we are all in the same boat ship now and we need to organize our crew so we can set a good destiny for ourselves as a people.

It is when we begin to use every and all available means that we will be successful in establishing our selves a Real People with a real identity recognized by all the nations of this planet. We have 26 cities where the efforts need to be organized and consolidated in order to generate more economic power to create the jobs, the housing and the proper education for our people. We must secure our own neighbors in order to eliminate police brutality by the same people who have always been brutal to us.

Until we remember the things we must never forget we will never get back what was stolen from "We as a People".

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
I feel you too. Well said. Working with one another is the key. Becoming 1 again like before intergration. Literally depending on one another to get us through.
Your in the right place. We all over in here trying to come togther at the same table.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
You truly know how to make an entrance. :D

Welcome to the site, hope you make plenty of friends here.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: ldgreenjr ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I remember you from years ago, during my earlier days on the Internet. I don't believe we ever did business together, or even talked for that matter ... but i do have memories of you (your name), your endeavors, a very present presence it seemed.

It's nice to have you with us. Please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black Poetry : Somethings Killing me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : somethings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Desert Storm Quiet Poetry Lounge : I burn, yet somethings are better kept silent Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : The Infection That’s Silently Killing Coronavirus Patients - Must Read Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black People : Black Afrikans Stuck In The Quagmire Of Belief And We Self-Serious Black Afrikans Must Free Ourselves!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : AG Barr said there must be 'zero tolerance for resisting police' and went after 'social-justice reformers' in a heated speech to the US's largest law- Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : A true devotee must always express that the will of God should always happen either in his case or in the case of the others Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Shook over the love sport and now must write a book report pages glued together on stages nude of wh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Like a large town Have great size And take wise Steps must recognize Love and crust protect pies now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must hav Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must have st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions about behavior and attitude must make major Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Jury: Jehovah's Witnesses must pay $35M to abuse survivor Christian Study Group 0
K Africa : the black man, must he make a decision to restore the peace of Africa All Things Africa 2
DigitallyBlack Science and Technology : Jim Crow keeps evolving and so must we Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : Alerting with bling rapping wanting a certain thing to happen like a date in VIRGINIA BEACH, must co Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dunwiddat Black People : We must connect Black People Open Forum 3
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID in order to receive fame one must achieve his or her aim // a breach of regulation caused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
IFE Black People : #MeToo Shows That Women Must Learn Sexual Self-defence Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : my vicinity is romance must check the enemy advance to have // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MEN MUST EJACULATE 21 TIMES A MONTH TO PREVENT CANCER Black Health and Wellness 4
Destee Black Entertainment : If you must reference a movie to share your story, make your point ... Black Entertainment 5
Liberty Black Positive People : Judge Rules NYPD Must Disclose Surveillance of Black Lives Matter Protesters Under Freedom of Inform Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Here Is Why You Must Vote In Your State & Local Elections Black People Politics 1
Djedefre Black People Politics : African Americans must make reprarations for racial terrorism a sticking political sticking point Black People Politics 1
Destee Black People : We Must Remain Encouraged - In Spite of it All Black People Open Forum 4
IFE Black People Politics : Congress Must Impeach Trump On Day One Black People Politics 4
Liberty Africa : Must Read: On the Complicated Relationship Between Africans and African-Americans All Things Africa 28
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Why You Must Practice Conscientious Consumerism Black Money Business Jobs 30
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
chuck Black People Politics : Always the MEANS must JUSTIFY the ENDS!! Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Stumbling while plumbing try to fit pipe but must git the right chick // Want one with butt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
chuck African American History Culture : We Can And Must Be There For Them Too!! African American History Culture 6
OldSoul OldSoul : How America gained its wealth - 11 minutes of MUST WATCH OldSoul 0
R Black Poetry : thirst for bling but have to hold on to the purse strings clever spending // must be never ending, r Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My girl's legs stay soft and I start the day off with a smile so that's done with now must come wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People Politics : We Must Make Clearer Why Our Issues Should Matter To Who We Do Vote For!! Black People Politics 0
IFE African American History Culture : Why We Must Continue To Recognize Black History Month African American History Culture 28
OldSoul OldSoul : MUST WATCH - All Who Love Black People! OldSoul 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Elder Sister - 2 Minutes You Must Watch OldSoul 3
R Black Poetry : Woke up in the air today and must prepare a way to let Folks know how the quotes flow about the beas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black Authors : African-American Must Reads Audio Books via YouTube Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Dutch must end "Black Pete" racial stereotypes: U.N. body Black People Open Forum 0