Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
C'mon Frogman, get in the game, wake up :handsinair:

The Post's View
Opinion
Shall we protect Robert Mueller now, Mr. McConnell?
By Editorial Board

...“I DON’T HEAR much pressure to pass anything,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said in November when asked about bills that would protect special counsel Robert S. Mueller III should President Trump try to fire him. “There’s been no indication that the president or the White House are not cooperating with the special counsel,” Mr. McConnell explained.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/shall-we-protect-robert-mueller-now-mr-mcconnell/2018/01/26/54f9c0a2-02da-11e8-9d31-d72cf78dbeee_story.html?utm_term=.114d711c6bd4&wpisrc=nl_opinions&wpmm=1

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). (Alex Wong/Getty Images)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Either way, he's going down, soon and very soon ... :rofl:

Opinions
What are you hiding, Mr. President?

By Kathleen Parker Opinion writer

... Thus, the question is whether Trump is hiding something, an obvious inference, or whether his observably narcissistic personality means he can’t tolerate even the suggestion that he may be at fault. The narcissist’s first instinct is always to blame others.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/what-are-you-hiding-mr-president/2018/01/26/dfb7fe6e-02e1-11e8-9d31-d72cf78dbeee_story.html?utm_term=.bc8c1bef5a37&wpisrc=nl_opinions&wpmm=1

President Trump. (Laurent Gillieron/Keystone/AP)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm:

The 'Law And Order' Party Has Unleashed An Extraordinary Attack On Law Enforcement

Ryan J. Reilly

HuffPost

... Call it the war on G-men. As they’ve run interference for Trump by undermining the special counsel investigation being led by Robert Mueller, some Republicans on Capitol Hill have unleashed broad attacks that suggest the nation’s premier law enforcement agency is tainted by corruption and
malfeasance ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-law-order-apos-party-045936914.html

(Raghu Ramaswamy)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.