Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
He and his dad certainly need the money :facepalm:

HAS JARED KUSHNER BEEN TARGETED BY CHINESE SPIES?
Intimate meetings with Chinese officials have raised concerns that Kushner is the subject of an influence operation

BY

ISOBEL THOMPSON

... Others worried that even if Kushner was well prepared for the meetings himself, the unusual setup might have given the Chinese unnecessary leverage. “There’s nobody else there in the room to verify what was said and what wasn’t, so the Chinese can go back and claim anything,” a former senior U.S. official who was briefed on the meetings said.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/has-jared-kushner-been-targeted-by-chinese-spies?mbid=nl_th_5a66775635168442366091ec&spMailingID=12796318&spUserID=MTg0NzAyMTMyMTE3S0&spJobID=1322066470&spReportId=MTMyMjA2NjQ3MAS2
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5a6605dd8b23bb555ac62c8d/master/w_1580,c_limit/jared-kushner-chinese-spies.jpg
By Jean Catuffe/GC Images.
Jared Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great: ... getting close to wrapping this all up.

Mueller seeks to question Trump about Flynn and Comey departures
By Carol D. Leonnig and Josh Dawsey

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is seeking to question President Trump in the coming weeks about his decisions to oust national security adviser Michael Flynn and FBI Director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with his plans ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-seeks-to-question-trump-about-flynn-and-comey-departures/2018/01/23/e6652db6-0068-11e8-9d31-d72cf78dbeee_story.html?utm_term=.6703105a3730&wpisrc=nl_evening&wpmm=1

President Trump has said privately that he is not worried about speaking to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. (Jabin Botsford; Kevin Lamarque/The Washington Post; Reuters)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: