Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Get 'em :rofl:

Mueller Investigation
MUELLER’S PROBE IS DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO A REPUBLICAN RED LINE
The special prosecutor has reportedly ensnared the N.R.A.

upload_2018-1-19_12-28-36.png
BY

ABIGAIL TRACY

... a new report could re-ignite—and even worsen—partisan tensions. According to McClatchy D.C., the F.B.I. is investigating whether a top Russian banker with close ties to President Vladimir Putin illegally channeled money through the N.R.A. to bolster Trump’s bid for the White House.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/donald-trump-robert-mueller-nra?spMailingID=12776899&spUserID=MTg0NzAyMTMyMTE3S0&spJobID=1321727795&spReportId=MTMyMTcyNzc5NQS2
upload_2018-1-19_12-30-41.png
From left, by Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg/Getty Images, by Olivier Douliery/Pool/Getty Images, by Yegor Aleyev/TASS/Getty Images. Muller, Trump, and Torshin

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great: ... Keep on Keeping on, Al :running: ... :choir: your song

Trump Impeachment Process Gains Support As 66 Democrats Vote To Debate Removing President In Defeated Effort

Jessica Kwong

Newsweek

... The procedural vote on articles of impeachment, forced by Texas Representative Al Green in the wake of Trump last week reportedly referring to Haiti and African nations as “******** countries,” failed 355-66. Like last month, only Democrats backed the measure.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-impeachment-process-gains-support-182120697.html

Texas Representative Al Green

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Secret House Republican memo causes new rifts over Russia investigation

Chris Megerian Contact Reporter

... "It's some of the most alarming things I've ever read, and every single American citizen should be able to read that material as soon as possible,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio).

Democrats on the committee have dismissed the memo as a dishonest attempt to undermine the Russia investigation, and Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Hillsborough) called it a “pack of lies.”

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-russia-republican-memo-20180119-story,amp.html

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Tulare) worked on a confidential and controversial memo involving how the Department of Justice pursued the Russia investigation. (Jim Lo Scalzo / EPA)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: