Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Michael hit the nail on the head :rofl:

Former Republican party chair just summed up the debate in one GIF

During tonight's tumultuous debate, marked with scandals and surprise press conferences, the former Republican party chairman gave his brief reaction.

Michael Steele, the former leader of the Republican National Convention, tweeted what he thought of the town hall debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, two presidential nominees who wouldn't even shake hands with each other ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-republican-party-chair-just-021958109.html

ee2e026c25391986da0b7a59a0bc4985

Michael Steele, the former leader of the Republican National Convention

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Bad debate behavior shows we have lost the art of discourse

I tried to keep track of how often Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) interrupted Gov. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) during last Monday’s vice-presidential debate, but I couldn’t keep up. Fortunately, ABC News provided the final tally: Kaine racked up 70 interruptions to Pence’s 40 ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin..._term=.a3b852141ee6&wpisrc=nl_opinions&wpmm=1

612690038-1740.jpg

Democratic vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine, left, and Republican vice-presidential nominee Mike Pence speak at the same time during their Oct. 4 debate at Longwood University. (Chip Somodevilla)

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
And Ferguson never came up :facepalm:

Video

A vicious presidential debate

ST. LOUIS

It’s not an American habit for a presidential candidate to declare that he would imprison his opponent. Donald Trump, reeling from the release of an 11-year-old video recording his lewd and repulsive comments about women, went there anyway ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin..._term=.24ceca84d96c&wpisrc=nl_opinions&wpmm=1

By E.J. Dionne Jr. Opinion writer October 9 at 11:32 PM

This guy is one of my favorites for news and insight.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Speaking of, this morning Tom Joyner & crew mentioned that there was like a panel of notable blacks that never brought up those exact same issues, I tried finding it on his site but it's way too busy with this that and the other. Now as far as I know there is only the host that ask questions & the candidates answers are timed. If there's any panel involved that's news to me unless they were referring to some post debate talk show, just curious as to who these Black panelist were.

www.blackamericaweb.com

Thanks, I'm interested in that panel of notable Blacks at this point. Let me do some research and get back.

Thanks for the link, its Bookmarked:

www.blackamericaweb.com

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table