Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Amid growing controversy, Sessions abruptly cancels public testimony
The sudden move comes as Sessions faces more scrutiny for his involvement in the Comey firing and meetings with Russia

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was scheduled to testify publicly next Tuesday before the House and Senate appropriations committees. On Saturday, he abruptly canceled ...

https://thinkprogress.org/sessions-cancels-testimony-f8874373e4f

CREDIT: AP Photo/Alex Brandon

Judd Legum
Editor-In-Chief, ThinkProgress
Jun 10

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
They can't keep them lies straight :rofl:

Trump Jr. appears to contradict father’s claim he never told Comey he hoped FBI director would end Flynn probe

... “I think it’s clear that everything that went on in the Comey testimony was basically ridiculous,” Trump Jr. told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night. “You and I both know my father a long time. When he tells you to do something, guess what, there’s no ambiguity in it. There’s no, ‘Hey, I’m hoping.’ You and I are friends, ‘Hey, hope this happens but you get to do your job.’ That’s what he told Comey” ...

Video ... 7:09
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-jr-appears-contradict-fathers-claim-never-told-comey-hoped-fbi-director-end-flynn-probe-165840195.html

By

Dylan Stableford
Senior Editor
Yahoo News•June 11, 2017

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Republicans urge Trump on tapes; Sessions to testify Tues

... "I don't understand why the president just doesn't clear this matter up once and for all," said Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, a member of that committee, referring to the existence of any recordings.

Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., also a member of that committee, agreed the panel needed to hear any tapes that exist. "We've obviously pressed the White House," he said ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sessions-appear-senate-intelligence-committee-065426411--politics.html

President Donald Trump boards Air Force One at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Friday, June 9, 2017. Trump is scheduled to spend the weekend at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)

HOPE YEN
Associated Press•June 12, 2017

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Talking about a "Lame Duck" presidency, Pence would definitely be that if the Donald gets impeached.

Would Pence Be a Better President? Republicans Think So As Trump Impeachment Calls Grow

Donald Trump is president. That much is true. But apparently, nearly every politician in his party would prefer that Trump's No. 2 take his position in the Oval Office.

The news site Axios reported Monday morning that Republicans' overwhelming support of Vice President Mike Pence compared to the president is a potential "landmine" for the former reality TV star turned leader of the free world ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pence-better-president-republicans-think-170557195.html

Donald Trump - Vice President Mike Pence

T.marcin,
Newsweek•June 12, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: