Brother AACOOLDRE : Somebody Must pay for Travon Martin

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Somebody must $$ Pay for Travon Martin

By Andre Austin

Some silly talking heads predicted violence from the slave movie Django Unchained fail to vision the violence that may level the streets of Florida with an innocent verdict.

White America doesn’t care what happened to Travon Martin they are just concerned about how black people are going to react to it. The national media have the sounds of Travon on constant rotation. This clearly gets people upset and they aren’t going to stand for an innocent verdict. No they will not let it ride. The media indicts black female witnesses for Travon and transfers all negative personality to the decease Travon and the school from which they came from. Likewise Zimmerman transfers the criminal acts of some black youth on to Travon. Remember President Obama said Travon couldn’t have looked like his son as he battles with the Confederate States.

Some behavior that’s legal in some circumstances are unwise and lack common sense. Only a fool would follow someone around at night and confront them for no reason. Geoge Zimmerman (Wanna be Cop) wouldn’t follow a brother around in the streets of Detriot or Chicago. We know that some white people like to take their frustration out on innocent black people when someone of that same color does them wrong directly or indirectly. Zimmerman wanted somebody to pay for the recent house break in that were going on. Some white people in power and authority like to provoke black people then stomp on them. Other whites will then come in to defend their fellow white and tell us: We know what they did to you was insensitive but you shouldn’t have reacted the way you did. Then the black gets punished and the white goes on about his/her business. Like I said they don’t care what happens to us only the way we react to it. The people on the street of florida are not going to put up with this spooking a kid fearing for his life and gets buried in a cemetery ground for a fool trying to be a Cop wrongly standing his ground. A person who follows another person isn’t in fear for his life.

Clearly Travon threw himself back in time when all whites had authority over black people, they called them Patrollers

THE PATTEROLLERS ( Patrollers, Pattero’s, Pataroes)

“The Patrollers were bands of white men-usually young men-who were organized largely for the purpose of regulating the conduct of the slaves at night in such matters as preventing the slaves from going from one plantation to another without passes”-Up from Slavery by Booker T Washington p.56.Patter-rollers went into slaves houses at any time at night and steal money if they could find it and act as they please with his wives and daughters or sisters right in front of their husbands and boyfriends. If the blackman acted dissatisfied or looks cross they get flogged. The women got flogged after the sex act was over.

The Patrollers have evolved into neighborhood watchmen post slavery. With the worst case scenario being the death of Travon Martin by half white man George Zimmerman.

The famous song “Run ****** Run” came about from the slave running from the Patterollers: “If de Pattero’s ketch’ya way f’om home an he couldn’t sho no pass, he jes had ‘ta take a beaten or outrun’em”.

Many of the slaves had relationships (wife, girlfriends) with the opposite sex from another plantation and that was one of the many reasons he went off at night.

RUN ****** RUN

Please Ol, marster

Don’t whup me

Whup dat ******

Behin dat tree

I run I run

I run mah bes

I run putty clos

Tuh er hornets nes

De Pataroes run

Dey run dere bes

Dey run right in

De hornets nes

And court testimony documents Travon running in between houses trying to escape the Pataroes of Zimmerman. We want justice and then the streets will react with peace. Somebody must pay for the blood spilled in Florida one way or the other. Zimmerman may not have been a racist but he followed the same road the Pataroers did. The age of inquisition and super, ultra superstition of blacks is still with us from the slave days of not wanting us to rise up. And a uprising they may just get in the streets without no justice in the courtroom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why God keeps silent to somebody even after intensive cry? Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : In Honor of His 90th (If you dont know who, you betta ask somebody!) OldSoul 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : AMERICA and ME (somebody tell me while on my knees) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : IAM SOMEBODY'S (N.Iggge.r) AACOOLDRE 3
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gerald Levert/Patti Labelle Tribute - Somebody loves you Audio Video Web Conferencing 11
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mario ft Nicki Minaj Somebody Else LYRICS) NEW SONG 2013 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ckoolbreez Black Jokes Humor : It's A Great Day To Whoop Somebody's ***! Black Jokes Humor 0
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : WHEN SOMEBODY LOVES YOU BACK - Teddy Pendergrass Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AuthorLady Black People : Somebody Stole My Cookie And I Want It Back! Black People Open Forum 47
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : sade - somebody already broke my heart Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
anAfrican Black People : i always feel like somebody's watching me Black People Open Forum 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
A Black Sports : is it somebody who follows soccer there? Black Sports 9
A Black Entertainment : MAXWEllS help Somebody! big up brother max Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Somebody Out Here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
nevar Black Poetry : Somebody please stand with me! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Somebody Please Tell Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
nevar Black Poetry : Isn't it funny how you think I've betrayed you...somebody have told you wrong... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why God keeps silent to somebody even after intensive cry? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
river Black People : Somebody Was Praying For Me This Morning Black People Open Forum 13
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : somebody has been puttn some roots at my door Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
queentswana Black Jokes Humor : Somebody gotta go Black Jokes Humor 1
S Black People : Can Somebody tell me what's happening ..... Black People Open Forum 5
S Science and Technology : I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me Science and Technology 3
T Black People : Somebody let me know What Happened??? Black People Open Forum 2
n2deepthings Black Poetry : Somebody explain this shyte to a brotha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
1poetsought Black Poetry : Somebody SCREAM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Somebody Calling My Name Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Somebody Knockin.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
queentswana NEED HELP...SOMEBODY, ..ANYBODY Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
watzinaname Black Poetry : It's ok to miss somebody.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
M Black Poetry : Somebody done lost their mind! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
HODEE Black Poetry : Somebody asked me What Happened Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Something Smells Funny!!!! (somebody help me!!!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
dnommo Black Poetry : I'm Nobody or Somebody? thoughts to ponder... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
M Black Poetry : Somebody Who... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Somebody Who... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : The Before and After/Inspired by:somebody's baby on the county bus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
alyce Black Poetry : somebody's baby on the county bus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Desert Storm Black Poetry : I need somebody Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : somebody asked me...(again!)repost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : Somebody Open Up a Window in Here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : somebody asked me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
blakverb Black Poetry : ya'll better pay somebody (cause it's gettin' hot in this here hell) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
C Black People : Black Afrikans Must Learn Again Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1