Black Astrology : SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT ASTROLOGY...

Hypnotize

Mar 31, 2001
GLASS CITY
Regarding The Cancer Ascendant -----

I know there are exceptions (right ?) cuz I absolutely HATE
housework and my friends laugh at me cuz I can barely cook
breakfast. My apartment isn't exactly known for it's cleanlines
and abundance of food and or novelty trinkets.
( i hate cluttered spaces - LOL )

But you were exactly right about how i react emotionally
and when I am hurt or threatened i usually
do turn the other cheek. Ironically, my cancerian friend
can be combative at times - not to us, but to others.

Questions:

Which is more influential ? My Sign or my ascendant sign ??

How many different astrological factors come into
play when discussing a person's personality traits ??

The more i learn about it - the more i love that i am a Pisces.
But only about 40% of what I read/learn relates to me exactly.

I know you're busy, but is it possible i can give you more
birthdates and find out about some of the people in my life ??????

I want to know why i have certain relationships,
or certain people resurface over and over.
Physical compatitibily, soulmates , etc.

Can you answer all these ??

( i feel like i should be paying you - lol )

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Hypnotize said:
Which is more influential, my Sun-sign or my Ascendant?
Your Sun-sign - which is most important - represents your individuality, your basic character. Your Moon-sign represents your personality. Your rising sign (Ascendant) represents the image you project; the mask you wear before others; how you see the world and the way you want the world to see you...

Cancer rising and 3 celestial bodies in the 4th house of the family and domestication - including your natal Moon in Libra - also indicates that you have a very close relationship with your mother...and unique relationships with other female members of your family.

Hypnotize said:
How many different astrological factors come into play when discussing a person's personality traits?
In theory a horoscope contains what is virtually an infinite number of factors. The total has been calculated at 539,370,750 + 13 zeros!

Hypnotize said:
I know you're busy, but is it possible I can give you more birthdates and find out about some of the people in my life?
I wouldn't have the time...but there are several good astrology websites you can visit...most have vast information re: the signs of the zodiac. I like www.astro.com/...

Hypnotize

Mar 31, 2001
GLASS CITY
Well thanks for everything thus far.
If I have a few more simple questions - you'll help right?

I promise i wont' bombard you, i just have always
wanted this info explained to me in this manner, so
I'm kinda geeked yo.

Hypnotize

Mar 31, 2001
GLASS CITY
I went to astro.com Aqil - i **** near broke into tears maaan.

Basically, i'm meant to be broke for life.

So much for my dreams of family and all ------------

i didn't sleep much since i read that,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Black Spirituality Religion : Minister Farrakhan Answers All Questions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
legit-writer Black People : Questions the ask or the answers they give? Black People Open Forum 4
U Sudan : Sudan President Bashir answers questions via live satellite for the press... Sudan 8
ibrahim Black People : QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. Black People Open Forum 28
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Dattaswami answers questions from a Christian devotee Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
P Black Money Business Jobs : 100 Questions & Answers About Buying A New Home Black Money Business Jobs 1
J Black Poetry : intimate interview 1. (poetic delight questions. jh answers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Slave cemetery poses questions for Florida country club African American History Culture 4
R Black Poetry : Sex is not a profession could raise complex questions when trouble need advice could end up having a double life now too much rubble wrong price see a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions about behavior and attitude must make major Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions asked by a girlfriend like STAR WARS proceed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
O Support : Thank-you & a couple of questions Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : TRUMP QUESTIONS FUNDING FOR HBCUs CONSTITUTIONALITY Black People Politics 8
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : How To Silence Jews who Questions Our Hebrew Identity in a Few Words Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
Liberty Black People : Questions: Who Are You? Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : As Obama Admin Seeks More Funding for Charter Schools, Questions Raised over Billions Already Spent Black Education / Schools 1
D Black People : I have a few questions... Black People Open Forum 15
PurpleMoons Law Forum : QUESTIONS ABOUT BOYCOTTS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Omowale Jabali African Traditional Religion : Questions for ATR Practitioners African Traditional Religion Study Group 30
King Tubbs Black People : Redneck Hilly Billy Questions Black People’s Mentality....and I agree with him!! Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Calm solar cycle prompts questions about impact on Earth Science and Technology 6
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Some insightful,basic questions Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 9 questions about Syria you were too embarrassed to ask Black People Politics 4
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Best way to honor lives lost on 9/11 is a Fed investigation to answer a few questions!!! Black People Politics 0
Orisons Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions? Black People Open Forum 48
SouthsideIrish Black People : any questions, just ask Black People Open Forum 21
Khasm13 Violaters / Violations : Questions / Complaints / Discussion About Management Decisions, Violations, Violators, etc. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 42
Honey1201 Higher Standard Required : Can Anyone Ask Questions in the Study Group Forums? Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 18
P The Front Porch : :) any questions just ask. The Front Porch 6
L Black Money Business Jobs : A Couple Of Questions For The Esteemed Family Here... Black Money Business Jobs 5
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Build:Money pt 4. Questions Black Money Business Jobs 1
F Nation of Gods and Earths : Questions for NGE/ 5% er's Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 17
I Black Relationships : Multiple Questions Comes to Mind that calls for suggestions Black Relationships 24
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Who's right? Questions in being? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
J Black People : [please reply] UCLA Sociology M5 African American Studies Questions Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Men : manhood questions Black Men 49
E Black People : Responding to Questions Asked, But Thread Was Closed Black People Open Forum 20
G Nation of Gods and Earths : Questions? Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 11
3 Questions regarding the Pan-African, Black History, Ancestor, Positive efforts forums Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
mizjoice Black Poetry : Questions at 29 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black People : I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY LIFE Black People Open Forum 3
A Black Spirituality Religion : Miss Lady - A few questions please. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
S Black Poetry : Just Questions... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
blackeyes Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Questions for napptural ladies Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 23
M Black People : QUESTIONS FOR BR. KEITA Black People Open Forum 1
Knowledge Seed Black Spirituality Religion : Questions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : 50 Questions Every Christian Should Ask Themselves About the bible and More Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 70
E Black Relationships : Male/Female Questions Before Sex Black Relationships 100
T Black People : basic QUESTIONS to address Black People Open Forum 12