Black Astrology : SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT ASTROLOGY...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
You have two stelliums in your horoscope, SilentSage, one in Virgo and one in Scorpio. Uranus is also in Scorpio, the sign of its exaltation.

Aries rises in your horoscope, and Pluto, the planet of regeneration and co-ruler of both Aries and Scorpio, opposes your Aries Ascendant, which indicates that jealousy, possessiveness, and uncontrollable anger could cause conflicts in romance and marriage, and yet heightened powerful passions will increase your sex drive. This aspect could either produce fiery passion - strengthening already inextricable bonds of love - or the blazing tempers and rows which could tear the relationship apart. And the temptation to succumb to a secret love affair may prove irresistable...

SilentSage

Jun 28, 2005
Aqil,

If you do not mind me asking, What is a stellium? And that information sounds like a reason for a sister to try to stab me, not want me. How does that relate to sexual charisma, energy etc?

BTW: Sssssh about the secret lover affair!

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
SilentSage said:
If you do not mind me asking, What is a stellium?
A stellium is a grouping of three or more celestial bodies in a particular sign or house in a horoscope. Houses are the astrological divisions of planet Earth, just as the twelve signs of the zodiac are astronomical divisions of the Heavens. The houses number twelve also, and they represent every aspect of human existence. In your horoscope, the Sun, Mercury (your ruling planet) and Saturn are in Virgo - in the 6th house of health, work and service. Venus, Mars (your life ruler) and Uranus are in Scorpio - in the 7th house of marriage, intimate relationships, business partnerships and open enemies.

SilentSage said:
And that information sounds like a reason for a sister to try to stab me, not want me.
:)

Here is a more comprehensive delineation:

Pluto opposing your Ascendant shows that you attract people with powerful egos and strong temperaments. You have a strong desire for close, intimate contact with many of the persons you associate with, and this alone should be a warning to you. When you discover that someone is trying to make you over to satisfy their own desires, make a fast exit. But this is also a sure sign that you try to do the same thing to those you are attracted to. You make extensive demands of the people you deal with, but you resent it when similar demands are made of you. This is essentially the meaning of the old saying, "Birds of a feather flock together." Such problems can ruin otherwise fascinating relationships.

Your talents lie in your ability to mold people, so public relations is a field to which you should apply yourself. Political, social and financial activities are other areas in which you could find a great deal of satisfaction. You express yourself with dramatic flair, and people are impressed with your ability to command attention.

You generally get what you want when you want it, and you don't tolerate refusal of your demands. If you are motivated to change people's attitudes about their social obligations, you can accomplish miracles. You will be able to gain the support of your friends in seeking to improve intolerable social conditions. However, elected officials will try to discredit you and turn public opinion against you. But you aren't afraid of such tactics, because you have information about such officials that could be equally embarrassing to them.

In personal relationships you may have difficulty in achieving the success you enjoy in public conquests. When you relate to people at close range, you can become burdensome and make others feel uncomfortable. You understand how people think, and may even be psychically tuned to them...and this ability helps you deal with people.

krazelyricks

Jul 2, 2003
da south............ATL
Occupation
student
Dear Brother Aqil,

I have a relationship question. Okay, I'm an Aries born 4/11/87. I go with a Taurus born 5/11/1987. We've been going together for almost a year now and I find him rather boring and very stubborn but I've dealt with it because he's very emotional. He's cried a couple times when I tried to leave. We've been having some problems in our relationship like his ability not to communicate with me. He's too quiet and unpassionate for me. I'm in need of constant attention but I like to lead it where it needs to go. I want to know is there a chance that we can work out? Are we compatible in some way? I know we aren't compatible sexually because I've read that in your thread, and it's sad to say but I've experienced that too, but are we compatible in other ways? Is there a possiblity that this can work?

krazelyricks

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Peace my sister, and thank you for your queries. You are an Aries with the Moon in Virgo, and Taurus is your rising sign. Your mate is a Taurus with the Moon in either Libra or Scorpio, depending on his time of birth. As you know, fire and earth are incompatible elements, however, Taurus is your rising sign, and this explains the attraction and compability in your relationship. Aries and Taurus are the first two signs of the zodiac, and when these signs come together, the partnership is a natural union of passion (represented by Aries) and love (represented by Taurus).

This relationship represents balance. Aries likes the fast lane, and Taurus wants to go more slowly. An Aries-Taurus partnership can be a great learning experience for both signs. Taurus can help rein in some of Aries' more extreme impulses, and Aries can help Taurus be more spontaneous and adventurous. There will be problems re: leadership...you are a born leader, and your mate is stubborn (A Taurus brother told me that if he can't run his house, he'll run through it...:)

The best aspect of the Aries-Taurus relationship is the passionate nature of the partnership. This is an excellent balance of energy between masculine and feminine; impulsive and deliberation. The contrasting personalities and ability to learn from one another makes your relationship a mutually giving one...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz