Black Spirituality Religion : Some people are not interested in spiritual knowledge!

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
Some people are not interested in spiritual knowledge!

A) Spiritual Knowledge is meant for the people who are aspiring for God, who want God’s grace, who have recognized God and find more value than the world, for those people only we are talking. We are not talking about the people who have satisfied with the world let them be satisfied. For example somebody studying and he says that just pass is sufficient, for me pass mark is sufficient, let me enjoy. If that is his attitude what we can do? IF some body says I will under go all problems and I want to get first class, I want to get distinction; he will undergo lot of trouble and will get the result. Enjoyment of world is there, and if that is your aim nothing can be done.

Those who recognized GOD, the value of God and eternality of God and eternal fruit of the God, they will only be interested in asking; What is the way to please the God, how to get the grace of God, only when such questions have started, we have started to ask the spiritual knowledge. The fundamental and the basic stage in the spiritual knowledge is that people having recognized God and have given high value to God, what is the path, where is the God, how to please the God, how to get liberation from the world, only when such things are there we are showing the path. Suppose you are satisfied with world, and experience of world itself is highest for you, the whole spiritual knowledge will not open at all! Suppose you want to become a district collector, then you are asking what is the way, then I say you have to study IAS course ( a course for obtaining a prestigious administrative post in India), you have to study so many hours, so many books.

If you have that aim, we are telling you the path. If you say that I am not bother about this, and say that if I become a peon or attender or coolie, it is beautiful and wonderful I am going to enjoy; for such attitude then there is no question of IAS post. The gate of the spiritual knowledge is closed to such people. Who feel that world is wonderful, who feel that the worldly experience is wonderful, certainly gate is closed for such people. Those people who think that this worldly pleasures are not eternal; they are momentary, they are illusory; for such people only we are
started the preaching of spiritual knowledge.

Such spiritual knowledge will become irrelevant to such people. We want God we want liberation from the world, what is the path? Then only the gate of spiritual knowledge is open. If one say that I do not want God, I am satisfied with the world, the gate of spiritual knowledge itself is closed. So there is no question of discussing about him. You want to reach a goal and you are asking the path then only discussions starts. You do not want the goal, you feel that wherever you stay is the highest for you; and you are getting highest enjoyment etc OK. ; then gate is closed. The spiritual knowledge becomes irrelevant for such people.

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
In the world how one should behave? If one cheats us, what shall we do?

In the world how one should behave? If one cheats us, what shall we do?

If you keep silent about that, there are two possibilities; you might have cheated him in the previous birth and he might have cheated you again in counter now, the file is closed. Now God will not revenge on him. So you should also keep silent, since the file is closed; it is only a counter action. That is one possibility. Or it may be he is doing the action, then if you counter act your counteracting will be very less, you keep silent and leave to God. Revenge is Mine. God will counter act million times more effectively, so your patience is the real characteristic of intellectual person there. One should be patient and leave to God pray God Oh God , it is your decision, I am cheated by him like this. I know you will give the judgment.

If I have already cheated him in the previous birth this may be the counter action, the judge will not give again any punishment to him. That is why when some body harms us no action takes on him, you do not seen any action. If it is counter action how can you see the action, in that case the file is closed. If you take action for counter action, then again some counter action is to be given to you. Again the chain is generated, a closed file is re-opened. Suppose it is action, it’s not counter action, if action is done and counter action is not taken, whose administration will get bad name, He is more worried than you. You are worried about the counter action, but more than you He is worried, because in His administration some injustice is happening will He tolerate? Even if you tolerate he will not tolerate, why He will not tolerate, because He want to transform the soul through punishment.

Thus punishment is also not for revenge. God want to transform the soul continuously so definitely there will be punishment. So it for Him to decide just keep silent. And it is not counter action and really action, then definitely you will see the counter action with your eyes, several times, million times. But, if you have taken counter action then it may be again a counter action on counter action, then again you will have to receive counter action from God. Suppose in the action you leave to God He will give the proper punishment, He knows when to give how to give. Just leave to Him. His administration is very important it will never get any blame. He is more worried, He is omnipotent He is capable of punishing the people, He is capable of uplifting His administration, why should you bother, you keep silent, leave to God.

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
‘God cannot help the undeserving’- Why it is so?

‘God cannot help the undeserving’- Why it is so?

What is the meaning of help? Help means to liberate him from the sins. How He will liberate from sins, by transferring into Him and suffering. Now for such thing the devotee must be a deserving devotee. Deserving in the sense he should not aspire that. He should not aspire for the transfer of his sins to God. And God transfers the sins secretly without his knowledge, if he comes to know this he will deny it. That itself is the deservingness. If some body serves God and wants that his sins should be transferred to God and he must get some protection from God then he is not deserving. Deserving in exact sense means he who does not aspire any help from God, such person is a really deserving person. He does not aspire that itself brings the deservingness.

He serves without any aspiration of fruit in return from God, that is called as deserving. God certainly helps him. It means he transfer his sins on to Him and will relieve him from all the sins, because he is the most deserving. That is the actual meaning of ‘deserving’. You should not aspire any help from God, in return for your service, because you have done the service by yourself not according to the instruction or expectation from God. In that case you are not going to expect any help from God and still you serve, then you are deserving and God is going to help certainly. He is pleased. Jesus did the mission of God by sacrificing His life by undergoing the crucifixition, He did not expect any thing from God He did it for the sake of God to fulfil His mission He did it. So He was helped He made to sit on His right on the throne. Deserving means he who does not aspire any help of GOD at any way at any time, is deserving.

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
What is that God in human form expect from His top most devotees?

What is that God in human form expect from His top most devotees?

He doesn’t expect anything. Only we have to decide. If you do something according to the expectation of God, then we will aspire for some result. Oh I have done according to Your expectation; then what is the fruit for this. Such idea comes. Suppose you do something without any expectation from God by yourself you do something; then you cannot expect. If you expect something God will say did I ask to do this? I never asked to do this. Suppose you have done by yourself something, you have participated in the mission by your self, you have done some service without the expectation of God then you cannot ask God for some result.

Suppose God expects you to participate in the service and you have participated, then there is a chance of your asking God for some result. You expected something from me, I fulfilled it; then protect me do something to me that tendency there is atleast a chance for asking. So one should participate in the mission of God without any expectation from God. He does not bother about the expectation of the God, he should do by himself. When he does by himself, never in his mind he will get any aspiration or result from God. That is the best process.

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
Q) Lord in human form will not allow all people to come to Him, what is the meaning o

Lord in human form will not allow all people to come to Him, what is the meaning of that?

Generally incarnation of God is not interested in masses. Generally people are in wrong route only. They want to exploit God for their personal solution. They are not coming to learn the real spiritual knowledge and serve God without any aspiration.

Like that no body comes to God. If the human incarnation encourage that wrong route so that several people come to Him then he must not be human incarnation because God in human form does not found of fame masses. He is not found of fame. God is really in that human body, He has already enjoyed lot fame. Will he found of masses and fame? No. He wants to guide the correct people in the correct path. For that purpose He comes not just to attract, get the fame. If such effort is done surely he is not God. He is only a soul is because the soul will always found of fame. He has not tasted the fame already. But God has tasted enough fame. So, any action of God will not be towards the fame. His action will be only to guide correctly the people in the correct path. When His concentration is like that generally masses will not be around Him. Rama and Krishna were not mass personality, also Sankara. Sankara was never drew masses, He was only debating with scholars.

So it is not a question of mass attraction, it is question of leading the people in true path. When He concentrates in leading the people in true path generally people will not like Him. Generally there will not be masses generally there will not be fame. But God is not perturbed. Because He has enough fame, in fact He was bored with the fame. So His tendency will not be towards fame and attraction of mass, His tendency will be always only to give the correct guidance. So in that case generally, the real incarnation of God, He will not be after fame. So that is why the incarnation of Datta means Guru Datta, Guru means preacher. Preacher always sticks to the truth. If He sticks to the truth the people will be less. He does not bother Him because He already God He is not found of fame, He is not politician who draw or attract the masses. So that is what it means.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Are There Any Black Afrikans Interested In Freedom? Black People Open Forum 0
N Nation of Gods and Earths : New member interested in NGE teachings Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 7
Quokka007 Black Relationships : How can you tell a guy is just interested in just sex and not a relationship? Black Relationships 13
Al D Black Money Business Jobs : Interested in Entrepreneurship Black Money Business Jobs 0
Apollyon Black People : Is There Anyone Interested In True Ethnohistory? Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Destee Network : Are you interested in owning your own web site? Have you ever thought about it? Destee Network : 28
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Ladies: What are your "not interested" signs? Black Relationships 10
Destee Black People : This Community is More Interested in Your Words Than the Words of Others Black People Open Forum 40
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Who would be interested in a financial literacy study group here at Destee? Black Money Business Jobs 29
Ankhur Black People : Washington Interested now in Burma..pardon, Myanmar? Ask Frank Lucas why!!! Black People Open Forum 1
P Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Interested in Metu Neter. Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
gogounited Black People : For any other nerds interested in polar shift and metaphysical stuff it involves... Black People Open Forum 4
T Black People : Are white people interested in knowing about us? Black People Open Forum 2
river Black People : Destee Would You Be Interested? Black People Open Forum 7
T Black People : For those interested and able Black People Open Forum 9
D Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : For those interested. Lunar cycles for TOLM. Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
river Black People : Fambly, Would You Be Interested..;. Black People Open Forum 6
PoeticManifesta Black People : Reunion: $$$ how much?? And what type of facility are you interested in staying? Black People Open Forum 24
K Black Authors : I'm Interested! Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
C Black Authors : Recording-producing- anyone interested? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Z Black Relationships : Not interested in "Good" relationships... Black Relationships 14
Desert Storm Destee Network : Interested in Saving Money?/ Interested in Making Money? Destee Network : 0
blakverb Black Poetry : To all the interested Poets (To anthology poets) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Divine Spiritual Integrity Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : The Religious/Spiritual Battles for the souls of Humankind. And the winner is... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in Ƀlack/₳frican ℒanguage┤The Spiritual and Philosophical Foundation for African Languages Black People Politics 0
TotalView Black Poetry : just saying it's not carnal it's spiritual Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What are the spiritual deeds of Hot & Cold AACOOLDRE 0
Youko Black Spirituality Religion : SHAMANIC CALLING FEAR!! SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE NEEDED!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
YingYang11 Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Interpretation Depending on Race? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : should any spiritual leader b wealthy? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
candeesweet Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Teachers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Fine1952 African American History Culture : OUR STORY (Past, Present, Future): An Historical/Spiritual Journey African American History Culture 494
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Negative Spiritual Work Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : African Spiritual Traditions! Would you be willing to? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Phylecia Black Spirituality Religion : Where is the Black Spiritual Community in Rhode Island?de Island Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Education / Schools : Martial Arts, Sports and Healing Arts as spiritual guiding tool Black Education / Schools 34
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Internet Spiritual Leaders - Cussing Folk Out ?! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
CHOZIN Black Hebrew Israelites : Spiritual Israelite Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Akyas Easu Black Spirituality Religion : The Spiritual Person: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Siba Eusi The Front Porch : I'm seeking completely pre-christian African spiritual beliefs The Front Porch 14
BrittanyMalachi Spoken Word : "Imagine" an excerpt from A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BrittanyMalachi Quiet Poetry Lounge : "Reality" an excerpt from A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Sweet Nothings" an excerpt from A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Akyas Easu Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Reality: Meditation For Beginners. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Breakthrough Black People : 11 Wealth Habits for Spiritual Mental Growth Black People Open Forum 10
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Spiritual Heritage of Ancient Nubia Omowale Jabali 2
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : Marian Anderson - "Deep River" (Spiritual) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0