Black People : SOME ORANGE JUICE COMPANIES IN FLORIDA TO BOYCOTT

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
You need and I want you to put it within a historical perspective, i e., those past movements some of us were a part of, the resistance exibited by Nixon and his cronies to those efforts, etc.

Justice was denied to the Martin family, because the racial b. s. now leads the white haters to condone and defend anybody they consider white and/or on their side etc.

Whites and blacks just don't see the issues/prblems/etc. plaguing this nation exactly the same means/ways/etc.

You need or want a quick run down as to why?

Then that's why even we have to agree to disagree...

Another one of the mutual respect side...

FYI...

Gorilla

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2009
Maybe it would be helpful to gather up all the companies/things people want to boycott, along with their associated cause, and have them in one thread? The other threads could be about commentary, but it would be nice to have one updated location just to explain the cause and what to avoid.

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
Look,

Orange juice surely ain't the only thing to boycott. It is however a start. If whomever is willing to join in the boycotting of orange juice coming out of florida, then do it. Do it an seek out others who would be willing to do the same.

Again this is just one thing to boycott. No body said it has to be the only thing.

If anyone would like to recommend the boycotting of something dealing with big business in florida, please share.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: