REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
Before anybody takes nationally their efforts to bring about justice in the Martin slaying again:

One does need and I want us to find out exactly why the original efforts fell short of their goals etc.

I. e., it is my understanding the white washed louse is the son of a public official-a judge--and/or those mainstays of the white republican party--the Koch brothers--allegelly footed the bill for his defense etc.

Always reemember: In case of every action, there is an opposite reaction...

FYI...

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Before anybody takes nationally their efforts to bring about justice in the Martin slaying again:

One does need and I want us to find out exactly why the original efforts fell short of their goals etc.

I. e., it is my understanding the white washed louse is the son of a public official-a judge--and/or those mainstays of the white republican party--the Koch brothers--allegelly footed the bill for his defense etc.

Always reemember: In case of every action, there is an opposite reaction...

FYI...

What is there to know?

This was a criminal case and the prosecution was weak. In the end it was a matter of reasonable doubt.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days