Congo : Some 200 women gang-raped near Congo UN base

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
sigh...i don't think that anyone is saying these rapist should not be punished....they should have their dycks cut off if u ask me...
punishing them alone will not solve this issue though....

one love
khasm
They also have to accept responsibility. This claim of its all the whites fault for either buying the minerals, or providing the supply of weapons does not absolve them of guilt. We can blame whom ever we want but in the end people have to act like human beings, not revert to the animal level.

No where in the world are people limited to bows and arrows anymore, except maybe in the jungles of south america. but think we have even found all of them by now.

StefiA

Jul 24, 2010
@Chinelo
OK - thanks - just seemed like with your post coming straight after mine... anyways
True I've got to learn a lot more about all this as I've definitely not got the sort of brain that's good at 'reading between the lines' - I need things spelled out nice and clearly, though I do realise about cause and effect.

@MsInterpret
I know that bit didn't come out on the page the way I meant it. Obviously for the victim being killed is worse and yes certain killings can be very personal. And with rape you may not get over it but you can get distanced from it. I was more meaning as a soldier in a modern war you probably often kill people at a distance with a rifle or a grenade or something - its all a bit impersonal, but raping a woman is very much personal and quite a different thing to ordinary soldiering. Hope that made it somewhat clearer?

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
@Hyperkill
We're all on computers so in that case we're all guilty - there's no need to admit anything its a given.
As far as I know I'm not passively defending anyone I'm actively condemning some.
Of course I don't know the region
I thought it was quite obvious by my original post that in no way do I find this natural...
Its totally unnatural to go round gang raping people especially babies
Two last points...
Would you excuse a black man in the US of raping a black girl on the basis that he has been abused and manipulated by whites all his life - does he not bear any responsibility at all? Has ALL his free will been stolen from him?
Have you ever been raped or forced to have sex against your will? If not then you will have no idea of this woman's point of view on this topic.
Maybe my thoughts aren't very PC on this, but that's just what I think - no use pretending its not.
I find it impossible to believe that you have a degree as ur reading an understanding skills are in the gutter. An when i say gutter I mean rats roaches crack, the whole 9(in an allegorical sense)So let me dumb it down to a sub kindergarten level. This is not about black men in america nor patriarchy or matriacrchy, it is about TRIBES AND CLANS THAT ARE SUPPORTED BY EUROPEANS. Some dude in Detroit raping a woman is not the same as a Mau Mau raping a Tutsi. If a Mau Mau approaches a village in an attempt to rape, he will be killed by the brothers, cousins, and husbands of the village women. But if those Mau Mau are equiped by Britain and Say Italy with guns, then they can wipe out and kill the protectors of those women and rape those women. I just can't make it any more simple as that. No dis, but I do not any longer believe that you are a college grad.

StefiA

Jul 24, 2010
@Hyperkill
1) So are what you saying is that they want to rape and murder each other, but up until being provided with guns they haven't had the opportunity? So therefore they are blameless as their desire to kill and rape has nothing to do with it? And do these women never leave their villages to collect water, food, firewood - are they always protected by their men? Plus with this bamboo stick business - is that solely to prevent these women breeding and thus a type of racial cleansing? - if you want to wipe out a tribe and you've already captured the girls with the guns you've been provided by the white man then you just shoot them - not torture them and leave them in a discusting position of having their innards screwed up as you said. To me that just seems like torture for the enjoyment of it. Why is the vengeance these people want to meet out to the other tribes always rape of the women? Is it because in the pecking order in every society as far as I can see we come at the bottom? Do these people need to take their lead from the actions of white men in Africa and behave in the same barbaric way as they have? Now you accuse me of what was it passively defending whites - I don't think I am as I am quite willing to accept that whites have provided these weapons and stirred up hatred by promoting one tribe above another and thus made the problem much, much worse than it was. But in my opinion that still does not justify what these MEN did and I would say that you are passively defending men - just as I have heard men here and elsewhere where I've lived always find some reason why it was not the man's fault that he raped someone.
2) I'm sorry that my intelligence level isn't up to yours and therefore causes you all this annoyance of having to explain things in simpler english - that is obviously my fault as I must have been too stupid to have requested a better brain before being born - perhaps you would prefer it if people who aren't up to some certain level were quietly got rid of. If you must know I have got a FdSc (english version of an associate degree) in Music Technology, which is a vocational degree that does not involve wading through tons of complicated english. You remind me of the kids I was at school with who used to shout retards at us as we went off to Special Ed classes - I suppose though if they'd just said to me 'No dis, but you're a f*cking retard' I wouldn't have felt any need to get upset by their comments.

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
@Hyperkill
1) So are what you saying is that they want to rape and murder each other, but up until being provided with guns they haven't had the opportunity? So therefore they are blameless as their desire to kill and rape has nothing to do with it? And do these women never leave their villages to collect water, food, firewood - are they always protected by their men? Plus with this bamboo stick business - is that solely to prevent these women breeding and thus a type of racial cleansing? - if you want to wipe out a tribe and you've already captured the girls with the guns you've been provided by the white man then you just shoot them - not torture them and leave them in a discusting position of having their innards screwed up as you said. To me that just seems like torture for the enjoyment of it. Why is the vengeance these people want to meet out to the other tribes always rape of the women? Is it because in the pecking order in every society as far as I can see we come at the bottom? Do these people need to take their lead from the actions of white men in Africa and behave in the same barbaric way as they have? Now you accuse me of what was it passively defending whites - I don't think I am as I am quite willing to accept that whites have provided these weapons and stirred up hatred by promoting one tribe above another and thus made the problem much, much worse than it was. But in my opinion that still does not justify what these MEN did and I would say that you are passively defending men - just as I have heard men here and elsewhere where I've lived always find some reason why it was not the man's fault that he raped someone.
2) I'm sorry that my intelligence level isn't up to yours and therefore causes you all this annoyance of having to explain things in simpler english - that is obviously my fault as I must have been too stupid to have requested a better brain before being born - perhaps you would prefer it if people who aren't up to some certain level were quietly got rid of. If you must know I have got a FdSc (english version of an associate degree) in Music Technology, which is a vocational degree that does not involve wading through tons of complicated english. You remind me of the kids I was at school with who used to shout retards at us as we went off to Special Ed classes - I suppose though if they'd just said to me 'No dis, but you're a f*cking retard' I wouldn't have felt any need to get upset by their comments.
Let me explain it in goo goo gaga language now. Pay close attention to the underlined words . I said plenty of times these men are CRIMINALS who should be jailed but instead they are equiped by whites with weapons to steal diamonds , gold. etc for profit.---- The Congo is a land of over 40 TRIBES. Land, water, grazing areas, etc dictate what happens between these factions who only are loyal to certain other tribes. If a Tutsi woman heads to a pond in Hutu territory or if a Tutsi male takes his cattle to a pond in Hutu territory, it is highly likely, they will be killed. PERIOD!!! Tribes do not see themselves as ethnic bros and sisters. Whites know of this and fuel weapons for wars that are for their profit and gain. AND BEING THAT WHITE EUROPE SAT BY AND WATCHED OVER 800,000 PEOPLE KILLED WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING, THEY ARE GUILTY OF CRIMES OF OMMISSION(FAILURE TO ACT). Genital mutilation is done to assure that you won't be having any babies to invade territory with their water needs or cattle needs. Rape is done to assure that she is degraded enough to warn other women not to try to chop down wood over in some area of the jungle that is not their land. ---- If u remember in 1995, BOSNIAN men did the same to MUSLIM ALBANIAN WOMEN by sticking clothe hangers in their vaginas to stop them from reproducing. The same happens in India against Muslim women. ---- Here is what you should do if you are that concerned being that u seem very interested and steered up by this. Go to www.crossculturesolutions.com and join so that you can go sow up these women who are suffering. But be warned, you are gonna need a lesson in tribes and clans before you get involved and many aid workers get kidnapped never to be seen again. Constanlty explaining to me how lost you are is doing zero for Congolese women

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.