Website Consultant

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Thank You Brother KWABENA ... i did not know ... i should have known ... Big Ups Brother MetaSaience! :toast:

:heart:

Destee
Sad thing about this is, the same people who are funding this effort are the same ones who will carry out "change" in this nation. One of the key reasons Obama was a good choice for President is because the people love him so much, that they will hesitate to rebel against such a move on the part of Government. If this was their plan back during the Bush Administration, what makes one think it will not be carried out during the Obama Administration?

This goes on prove once again that the President does not call the shots; higher powers do. How can someone speak of providing the children of the nation with a better education [system], but then provide military assistance to carry out such effort? A common mind would know that that indeed does not sound right. How can you send an undercover military soldier highly trained to blast me into the middle of nowhere, but then say you want the best for me?

My suspicions of the "change" to take place in Amerikkka continues...

KWABENA

Feb 26, 2008
This is part of Slave Training 101

Teach them at an early age to fight for Massa! Just like during slavery! SMH @ parents that dont get at this brainwashing. I have had to bless a few of them calling for MY Queens! :11900:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.