Black Spirituality Religion : So, Islam forces people to marry (marriage is a mandatory part of the religion.) Your...?

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a FOI the Men of the Nation Of Islam that is False. We are encouraged to Marry Brothers and Sisters within the Nation Of Islam but we don't have to.

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!

Marriage is half your faith and marriage is encouraged but ultimately it is your choice It's not something that you have to do.

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!!!!

Not necessarily. They may have problems that make it hard for them to find a wife or husband.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Rizza Islam reacts to debates...... Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : US government gave Nation of Islam hundreds of thousands of dollars to teach federal prison inmates Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦Islamic and Indian Magic Squares, Pt1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦The Black Muslims: From Revolution to Institution Black People Politics 0
T Black Muslims : A Play on Islam? Islam Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : Lost Ancient Muslim City Discovered in Ethiopia Could Reveal Details of Islam’s History in Africa Ethiopia 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Louis Farrakhan: And the Bowties of the Nation Of Islam AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Muslims : 30,000 expected at Nation of Islam convention in Detroit Islam Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Nation of Islam comes home to Detroit for convention Black Money Business Jobs 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan reportedly to speak at Iran drone rally Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly The Police : Edward Archer - Philadelphia ... Shoots Police ... 'in the name of Islam' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Historical Origins of Islam: Not what U think AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan: 'We need to put the American flag down' Black People Politics 13
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member: Qur'an 2:42/"the art of war is deception" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member; Qur'an 2:137 (people "IN OPPOSTION")... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. John Henrik Clarke - Afrika And The Rise of Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Oklahoma man, recently converted to Islam, Sentenced to Death for Beheading Coworker Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 34
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Holy Qur'an 30:31-32 & 3:5; How can there be sects in Islam? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
noor100 Black Muslims : Salvation in Islam & Christianity Islam Study Group 0
E Black Spirituality Religion : The Expected Messiah in Islam (Prophet Muhammad NOT last Man of Allah.) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
E Black Spirituality Religion : There are no sects in Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Omowale Jabali Angola : Angola Bans Islam Angola 5
river Black Spirituality Religion : Things about Islam that Muslims will not Tell You Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Why Men Are Choosing Islam Islam Study Group 4
noor100 Black Muslims : Islam has the Solution Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Washing the dead {in Islam} Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Why Women Are Choosing Islam Islam Study Group 10
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : What Black Women Should Know About Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Rise of Islam AACOOLDRE 0
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Things Christians Need to Know About Islam Omowale Jabali 6
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Islam in Crisis Omowale Jabali 11
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Ma'at and Islam Debate Omowale Jabali 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Nation Of Islam Review AACOOLDRE 2
Knowledge Seed Black People : Is there a connection between Islam and Black wealth? Black People Open Forum 9
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Timbuktu tomb destroyers pulverise Islam's history Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : 8 minutes that will make you leave Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 77
noor100 Black Muslims : My Path to Islam Islam Study Group 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Islam and its Agents of Deception Pt. 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Trained to destroy Islam [A Convert's Story] Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Islam Will Rise Islam Study Group 0
MS234 Black Spirituality Religion : An Oxymoron - Escaping the Matrix and Being Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
noor100 Black Muslims : The Five Pillars of Islam Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Jails / Prisons : Islam in U.S. Prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 18
noor100 Black Muslims : Women and Islam Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Timbuktu,Islam and Knowledge Islam Study Group 1
A Black Muslims : How the Bible led me to Islam? Br. Joshua Evans" Islam Study Group 0
A Black Muslims : Islam, the Religion of Ease Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Islam Position on slavery Islam Study Group 0