going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Snoop Demands Gun Control: 'Get Off Your ***'
www.huffingtonpost.com
Snoop Lion appeared on HuffPost Live on Monday, and demanded that politicians in Washington reconsider an expansion on gun-control laws. A bill that demanded a gun-buyer background check was voted down in the U.S. Senate by a vote of 54 to 46 last

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:rofl: ... This is nearly a joke, but I understand the politicizing... He'll be running for office next; not a bad thing, but just strange and somewhat funny to me.

Snoop Demands Gun Control: 'Get Off Your ***'
www.huffingtonpost.com
Snoop Lion appeared on HuffPost Live on Monday, and demanded that politicians in Washington reconsider an expansion on gun-control laws. A bill that demanded a gun-buyer background check was voted down in the U.S. Senate by a vote of 54 to 46 last.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:rofl: ... This is nearly a joke, but I understand the politicizing... He'll be running for office next; not a bad thing, but just strange and somewhat funny to me.

They say, the older you get, the more right wing you become. :)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
.They say, the older you get, the more right wing you become. :)

Wish you would have stopped at right and not included wing, lol:lol: ... then I could have agreed with you, J/K(just kidding).

Yup, a conservative role model in the making, gotta go through something to become one... good stuff Kemetstry.

Peace In,

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Wish you would have stopped at right and not included wing, lol:lol: ... then I could have agreed with you, J/K(just kidding).

Yup, a conservative role model in the making, gotta go through something to become one... good stuff Kemetstry.

Peace In,

Next he'll turn against drug

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍