Black Poetry : Sleep Adam sleep ...( for all the Lady,s that are waithing and searching)

LibertyLady

Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
Sleep Adam ...sleep
untill its time we meet..

My love i,m trying to find my way out of this jungle
I,ve been hunted by some ugly animals and bitten by
some filthy insects.....
i know god will heal most of these wounds..
at the time of my arrival..
I,m just following my obligation....
looking joyfull forward to my destination...

I dont know where you are..
i dont know who you are..
or what you do.....
all i have is gods voice power and grace....
that will lead ..
me
to
you....
I,m longing for you baby....
distance won,t put out my fire.
missing only stimulates this disire..
I,m talking to myself quitly;..come on girl
walk on
be strong
you know it wont take to long...
untill you find youre peacefull HOME...
and if i don,t find you here.............than i know
that youre in heaven ..waiting on me ...when its my time to go...
i just know...

You would welcoming me into our beautifull place
First you would bathe me in a salt waterbath....
and you would say...."'these are youre tears you cried when you
missed me ...over the years that i ,ve collect "
and after that....
You would show me around ..
on a white hors with my head resting on youre chest..
yes youre chest....
and silenty we would look at holy vieuws
eternal sunrise and sunsets

but i know if i find you here on earth....i know..
i just know..
that you would look at me like the sun opens her eyes
and looks down at earth...

i know that youre voice would sound like the most beautifull
melody ever heard.

i know that youre arms will reach out like the branches
of a sequoia

i know that you would make me smile like a flower that blossems

i know that youre hands and fingers would stroke me
like the feathers of a white dove..

i know that youre breath would slide along my skin...
like a soft breeze over the desserts sands...

i know that youre atmosphere would make my blood feel like lava running through my vains.....
and youre tears would cool me off like the Niagrawaterfalls

i know that you would kiss me like the sun touches
the horizon when it goes down...

and eventually .....we would make love
like the movement of a totaly eclips
you would stir me up like the sea
like ebb and flood
low tide high tide...

i know that you would rub youre body against me
like a earth crust on a earth layer..
youre rubbing will evoke a landslide..
witch will evolve into an eathquake
witch will cause us to unload an energie
that will end us up loving eachother passionately
like a twisted cyclone....

Our souls would connect
stronger than magnets
we,d become one flesh
with me bounded on his chest..

we,d become ONE
we,d become LOVE........

untill that time we meet
untill we are free
untill its you and me
untill that time
sleep adam sleep....
sleep my love..
softly...

LibertyLady

Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
i wanted to post it in blue small letters ...but that didnt happend
for the mood....by reading this hope you can see the vieuw....god is leading eva to adam like in genisis...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : YOU’RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP—AND IT’S KILLING YOU Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Trump U.N. Speech Apparently Sent Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe to Sleep Zimbabwe 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery African American History Culture 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : Op-Ed African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Ways Not Getting Enough Sleep Hurts Your Health and Appearance Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Relationships : monique-explains-why-her-husband-can-sleep-with-other-women Black Relationships 0
Miss SelinaUK Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Ice Cube says he's not losing sleep over Jerry Heller's death Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Surprising Foods to Help You Sleep Better Black Health and Wellness 4
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : sleep promotes wellness..... Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New sleep apnea pill derived from cannabis Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Your Body After a Night of Not-Enough Sleep Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists Unlock a Mystery of REM Sleep Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Best Sleep Position for Your Brain Black Health and Wellness 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Justice can't sleep Forever AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 tips to help you get a better night's sleep Black Health and Wellness 2
Destee Black People : Ever Got Beat Up in Your Sleep - Waking to Scratches, Bruises, Black Eyes, etc.? Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Real-Life Tips for Better Sleep Black Health and Wellness 2
Angela22 Black Poetry : Sweet Sleep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Alarm Clock Nigeria : Nigerian fanatics murder 50 students in their sleep Nigeria 6
Kemetstry Black Relationships : More Couples Sleep Separate and Happy Black Relationships 37
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Michael Jackson was totally sleep-deprived before death Black Entertainment 0
dunwiddat Black People : Do You Sleep Well Black People Open Forum 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Sleep Positions: Personality traits and sleep habits. Black Health and Wellness 0
S Black People : Inhumanity knows no ethnic boundaries.. don't sleep on man's inhumanity to man. (warning: graphic) Black People Open Forum 88
macoo Science and Technology : Lots of sleep and sudden death For women and men Science and Technology 18
1poetsought Black Poetry : THE BIG SLEEP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : At Night I'll Cry Your Tears So You Can Sleep...june, By:fertile Ground Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am - Fela Kuti Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MasterDJ Black Spirituality Religion : Sleep Paralysis Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 64
Amnat77 sleep walking Black Health and Wellness 3
Ankhur Black People : How did we Sleep on Rand Paul's call for the return to Jim Crow? Black People Open Forum 26
Clyde C Coger Jr Sleep patterns differ among ethnic groups: Poll Black Health and Wellness 12
A Black People : White people who sleep with Non whites. Black People Open Forum 129
tyab14 Sleep and Water Cure All? Black Health and Wellness 11
HODEE Black Poetry : I couldn't sleep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
jamesfrmphilly get some sleep Black Health and Wellness 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : SHE CAME 2 ME WHILE I SLEEP... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : MESSAGE TO THE "SLEEP WALKERS" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
D Black Relationships : more men sleep with teddy bears Black Relationships 9
D no sleep no new brain cells Black Health and Wellness 1
Monetary Black Jokes Humor : Now I Lay Me Down 2 Sleep Black Jokes Humor 2
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Sleep baby.....sleeeeep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : I'll Sleep on the Couch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Isaiah Black People : WHILE BLACK FOLKS SLEEP, WHITE FOLKS CHEAT, CHEAT, AND CHEAT... Black People Open Forum 9
K Black Relationships : Why do some women sleep with a lot of men? Black Relationships 32
K Black Spirituality Religion : Dying during sleep Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
L Black Poetry : Watching mamma sleep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : sLeep Deprived Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
E Pan Africanism : Re-Colonization as we sleep!!! African American History Culture 9