destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I am going to be doing some work on the site and need to close us down for a few.

I'll make it as quick as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Sorry for the delay. I did run into some problems and will have to try this again - I will practice first and make sure it will work before closing us again. I really thought I'd done that but not efficiently enough.

Thanks again for your patience.

Loving Us!

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Sorry for the delay. I did run into some problems and will have to try this again - I will practice first and make sure it will work before closing us again. I really thought I'd done that but not efficiently enough.

Thanks again for your patience.

Loving Us!

Destee

If you aren't already aware, here's what happens when I click "Preview" before posting ... (In one instance, the post was made automatically, but cannot be accessed(see below) - In another case, it cleared itself and allowed me to finish and post):

The following error occurred:
An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393

• bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode() inbdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php at line 358
    • bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::getMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.phpat line 223
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch_doMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 111
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 71
    • bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 7
    • bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->discover() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line190
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_getLinks() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 64
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_render() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 39
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander::render() in bdLinkExpander/Listener.php at line 72
    • bdLinkExpander_Listener::template_post_render() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
    • XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    • XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    • XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 235
    • XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->getDefaultOutputArray() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 92
    • XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 606
    • XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    • XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/desteecom/public_html/index.php at line 13

This shows rather than the post in the instance of the automatic post, when preview was hit:
https://destee.com/threads/doomsday-clock-set-at-5-til-midnight.79263/page-3#post-998614

An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393
  1. bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode() in bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php at line 358
  2. bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::getMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 223
  3. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch_doMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 111
  4. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 71
  5. bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 7
  6. bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->discover() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 190
  7. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_getLinks() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 64
  8. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_render() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 39
  9. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander::render() in bdLinkExpander/Listener.php at line 72
  10. bdLinkExpander_Listener::template_post_render() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  11. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  12. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  13. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 124
  14. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  15. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/desteecom/public_html/index.php at line 13

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Clyde C Coger Jr ... thank you.

I just previewed this post I am making now, and it worked without error.

Is the above happening with every post you make / preview - or just that one?

We are still in the midst of me working on things - about halfway through - so there might be some issues seen right now (though I would have hoped not). I plan on getting all of this complete as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow.

I do apologize for any issues and hopefully they will all be behind us soon.

Do let me know if you see other problems and if the above is happening with every preview.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Symbol of America ... thank you.

That is probably due to this work I'm doing. I'm sort of halfway through and thought I could keep us up and open without anyone noticing problems ... :facepalm: ... but such is obviously not the case. I've been working on it all weekend, gotta go to bed, and will try to get back on it tomorrow. Hopefully within 24 hours this will be behind us.

Don't jiggle the toilet handle too rough right now, it might blow ... :explode:

If you do see more issues let me know.

Sorry for the trouble.

Loving Us!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kemetstry ... I've moved your error here :

Kemetstry: THIS IS THE ERROR MESSAGE: An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393 bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode() in bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php at line 358 bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::getMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 223 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch_doMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 111 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 71 bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 7 bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->discover() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 190 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_getLinks() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 64 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_render() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 39 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander::render() in bdLinkExpander/Listener.php at line 13

Thanks for letting me know.

I will resolve it asap.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Family ... I'm working to fix stuff now, we will have to be closed for a short period soon, so don't be surprised if you see this. We should not be down long ... okay ... let me get back to work ... :clean:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
bientempo ... I am moving your shout post to this thread, so all of our raggedy errors don't have to be on the home page ... :facepalm:

bientempo: Destee just got this and a lot more when trying to access page 24 of deployed again puerto rico. <p>An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393</p><ol> <li><b class="function">bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode()</b> <span class="shade">in</span> <b class="file">bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php</b> <span class="shade">at line</span> <b class="line">358</b></li> assume your still having problems

Again Family ... I'm working not to fix things.

Loving Us!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks Family for your patience. We should be good now, but I've said that before! :D ... but for real though ... if you see any errors now let me know.

Loving Us!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??