destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I am going to be doing some work on the site and need to close us down for a few.

I'll make it as quick as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

I am going to be doing some work on the site and need to close us down for a few.

I'll make it as quick as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee
I woman's work is never done, even a great woman has to sweep da floor, lol.

BTW: I'm one of the few men that does windows but not on the weekend.

2012-09-13we-wash-windows071bw.jpg

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Sorry for the delay. I did run into some problems and will have to try this again - I will practice first and make sure it will work before closing us again. I really thought I'd done that but not efficiently enough.

Thanks again for your patience.

Loving Us!

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Sorry for the delay. I did run into some problems and will have to try this again - I will practice first and make sure it will work before closing us again. I really thought I'd done that but not efficiently enough.

Thanks again for your patience.

Loving Us!

Destee

If you aren't already aware, here's what happens when I click "Preview" before posting ... (In one instance, the post was made automatically, but cannot be accessed(see below) - In another case, it cleared itself and allowed me to finish and post):

The following error occurred:
An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393

• bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode() inbdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php at line 358
    • bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::getMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.phpat line 223
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch_doMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 111
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 71
    • bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 7
    • bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->discover() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line190
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_getLinks() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 64
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_render() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 39
    • bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander::render() in bdLinkExpander/Listener.php at line 72
    • bdLinkExpander_Listener::template_post_render() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
    • XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    • XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    • XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 235
    • XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->getDefaultOutputArray() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 92
    • XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 606
    • XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    • XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/desteecom/public_html/index.php at line 13

This shows rather than the post in the instance of the automatic post, when preview was hit:
https://destee.com/threads/doomsday-clock-set-at-5-til-midnight.79263/page-3#post-998614

An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393
  1. bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode() in bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php at line 358
  2. bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::getMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 223
  3. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch_doMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 111
  4. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 71
  5. bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 7
  6. bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->discover() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 190
  7. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_getLinks() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 64
  8. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_render() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 39
  9. bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander::render() in bdLinkExpander/Listener.php at line 72
  10. bdLinkExpander_Listener::template_post_render() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  11. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  12. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  13. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 124
  14. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  15. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/desteecom/public_html/index.php at line 13

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Clyde C Coger Jr ... thank you.

I just previewed this post I am making now, and it worked without error.

Is the above happening with every post you make / preview - or just that one?

We are still in the midst of me working on things - about halfway through - so there might be some issues seen right now (though I would have hoped not). I plan on getting all of this complete as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow.

I do apologize for any issues and hopefully they will all be behind us soon.

Do let me know if you see other problems and if the above is happening with every preview.

Love You!

Destee

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Clyde C Coger Jr ... thank you.

I just previewed this post I am making now, and it worked without error.

Is the above happening with every post you make / preview - or just that one?

We are still in the midst of me working on things - about halfway through - so there might be some issues seen right now (though I would have hoped not). I plan on getting all of this complete as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow.

I do apologize for any issues and hopefully they will all be behind us soon.

Do let me know if you see other problems and if the above is happening with every preview.

Love You!

Destee
Hi Miss Destee. I just tried to post two comments with images and videos and when I hit the post discussion button a whole bunch of gooblygook came out and the screen froze. The homepage shows my comment posted but when I click on it a bunch of numbers and letters just show up. I said oh man I been posting a lot of images, videos and those animated gifs lately and maybe I went over bandwidth limits or something and broke the site. I'll stop and see what happens, if it was me you know how to contact me, sorry if it was me. SOA.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Symbol of America ... thank you.

That is probably due to this work I'm doing. I'm sort of halfway through and thought I could keep us up and open without anyone noticing problems ... :facepalm: ... but such is obviously not the case. I've been working on it all weekend, gotta go to bed, and will try to get back on it tomorrow. Hopefully within 24 hours this will be behind us.

Don't jiggle the toilet handle too rough right now, it might blow ... :explode:

If you do see more issues let me know.

Sorry for the trouble.

Loving Us!

Destee

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Symbol of America ... thank you.

That is probably due to this work I'm doing. I'm sort of halfway through and thought I could keep us up and open without anyone noticing problems ... :whistle: ... but such is obviously not the case. I've been working on it all weekend, gotta go to bed, and will try to get back on it tomorrow. Hopefully within 24 hours this will be behind us.

Don't jiggle the toilet handle too rough right now, it might blow ... :explode:

If you do see more issues let me know.

Sorry for the trouble.

Loving Us!

Destee
It's all good. Nighty nite Miss D.

0c72d647691963.5881cd2117b03.gif

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kemetstry ... I've moved your error here :

Kemetstry: THIS IS THE ERROR MESSAGE: An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393 bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode() in bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php at line 358 bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::getMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 223 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch_doMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 111 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 71 bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 7 bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->discover() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 190 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_getLinks() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 64 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_render() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 39 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander::render() in bdLinkExpander/Listener.php at line 13

Thanks for letting me know.

I will resolve it asap.

Love You!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: