Site News : Site Maintenance - Complete

Black Phoenix

Jul 30, 2015
I'm glad you enjoy the community ... :swings: ... make yourself right at home!

What are you referring to as ... "the new posts section" ... this link : https://destee.com/find-new/3133801/posts ... ?
If so, your thread is not there because it only shows the threads that have new posts.

As soon as your thread gets a new post added, it will show up there too.

If you are referring to some other page / link - let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Oh, thanks so much for the quick response.

Black Phoenix

Jul 30, 2015
Yes, spam.

We allow Premium Members to more aggressively promote their sites in every post they make (signature).

But you are not promoting your own site I don't think, but it is aggressive promotion just the same.

Aggressive promotion that even Premium Members cannot do.

You would be best served by having your own web site - where you can post what you want when you want.

Especially if you are planning on doing this aggressively, wholeheartedly, passionately, etc.

Spam is basically unwanted, unsolicited, electronic messages.

No - you cannot do it in a hat, you cannot do it in a cat ... :) ... you cannot do it.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Is it okay to post an article without the site link? I actually post the full article so people don't have to click links to give other sites traffic; the link to the source is for verification because I assume, much like myself, people want to verify information. I've been on several sites where people posted "articles or quotes" that exist no where else but on that site.

I edited the response about spam to include that I don't post the slickdeals site link where I get those deals from because of anti Black racist posts, therefore I'm not aiding their traffic.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Is it okay to post an article without the site link? I actually post the full article so people don't have to click links to give other sites traffic; the link to the source is for verification because I assume, much like myself, people want to verify information. I've been on several sites where people posted "articles or quotes" that exist no where else but on that site.

We sorta do it the other way around.

Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link

Our rules require that you include only a snippet of the property and a link to where we can read it all.

If it is your own property you're welcome to post as much of the text as you would like.

So to answer your question ... you should include a link to the story.

Thanks a Bunch!

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
... What are you referring to as ... "the new posts section" ... this link : https://destee.com/find-new/3133801/posts ... ?
If so, your thread is not there because it only shows the threads that have new posts.

As soon as your thread gets a new post added, it will show up there too.

If you are referring to some other page / link - let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Thank you for this understanding Sister Destee, I've often wondered how that works, now I know, and can help others to better understand, if/when asked.

:bullseye:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.