Site News : Site Maintenance - Complete

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Peace and Blessings Family,

I will start working on the site tonight, hoping to be finished before oldsoul 's class @ 12 Noon.

We will be closed during this time.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF

Black Phoenix

:hello: Black Phoenix ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! ... :research:

If I understand your question properly, there is not a listing of threads by URL.

Here is a link to recent posts : https://destee.com/find-new/3133801/posts

Let me know if I am not understanding the question.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Hello, Destee! Thanks for the welcome! What I was referring is that it seems like only certain forums are added to the new posts section. For instance I just made this thread:
https://destee.com/threads/amazing-places-seagaia-ocean-dome-an-artificial-beach-in-japan.84037/

...and it's not in the new post section.

FYI, I'm a thread junkie and I hope y'all don't get sick of my mental meanderings that I will be creating threads about. I like sharing info, especially with other Black people since it seems too many of us don't seem to want to share good deals and info.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Hello, Destee! Thanks for the welcome! What I was referring is that it seems like only certain forums are added to the new posts section. For instance I just made this thread:
https://destee.com/threads/amazing-places-seagaia-ocean-dome-an-artificial-beach-in-japan.84037/

...and it's not in the new post section.

FYI, I'm a thread junkie and I hope y'all don't get sick of my mental meanderings that I will be creating threads about. I like sharing info, especially with other Black people since it seems too many of us don't seem to want to share good deals and info.

I'm glad you enjoy the community ... :swings: ... make yourself right at home!

What are you referring to as ... "the new posts section" ... this link : https://destee.com/find-new/3133801/posts ... ?
If so, your thread is not there because it only shows the threads that have new posts.

As soon as your thread gets a new post added, it will show up there too.

If you are referring to some other page / link - let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF

Black Phoenix ... i just saw the steals and deals thread.

It looks like spam. You can't continue to post that kind of stuff here.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Black Phoenix

Black Phoenix ... i just saw the steals and deals thread.

It looks like spam. You can't continue to post that kind of stuff here.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Spam? How so? Can I just put the item description and price with the link without the other stuff?

I get those deals off of the slickdeals site and since someone alerted me about the anti Black racism in their forum section I don't like to post their link to give them clicks.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Spam? How so? Can I just put the item with the link without the other stuff?

Yes, spam.

We allow Premium Members to more aggressively promote their sites in every post they make (signature).

You are not promoting your own site I don't think, but it is aggressive promotion nonetheless.

Aggressive promotion that even Premium Members cannot do.

You would be best served by having your own web site - where you can post what you want when you want.

Especially if you are planning on doing this aggressively, wholeheartedly, passionately, etc.

Spam is basically unwanted, unsolicited, electronic messages.

No - you cannot do it in a hat, you cannot do it in a cat ... :) ... you cannot do it.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee