Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Sisterlocks

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I go through that routine every night.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
I go through that routine every night.
I wish someone had told me. I love them. All these years, I have been dealing with scarves that always slip off and they also suck the moisture from your hair. I am trying to middleman this guy to my Aunt in Cali so she can offer these to her customers, too. He is also going to customize me a waterproof one for showers. My hair is too long for any shower caps I can find.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I wish someone had told me. I love them. All these years, I have been dealing with scarves that always slip off and they also suck the moisture from your hair. I am trying to middleman this guy to my Aunt in Cali so she can offer these to her customers, too. He is also going to customize me a waterproof one for showers. My hair is too long for any shower caps I can find.
I have a few like the one he demonstrates. I also have large scarves. When taking showers I wrap my hair and keep my hair away from the water.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 4
M Black Women 5

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.