Black Positive People : SISTER GETS DEGREE AT 14

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
It appears you're wrong about the standardized tests. In the US, home schooled children do better.

An interesting fact is that in Finland, their public schools do better than US children overall. They are #1. So it's not about public vs. home school in my opinion. It's how the schools are structured and what sort of programs are provided.

Why-Are-Finlands-Schools-Successful.html

homeschool-vs-public-school.php

Still can't post links even though I have 10 posts!?

You should do further research. This is not true

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Give Thanks...!

4-year-old genius invited to join MENSA
main.aol.com
Anala Beevers is just four years old, but she already knows the location and capital of every US state. She learned the alphabet at four months of age, then at eighteen months learned numbers in Spanish.

CSmith

Dec 29, 2010
You should do further research. This is not true

I've looked at the data. I'm unaware of any other data concerning this issue. If you would like to provide the data then that would be great as the burden of proof is on your since you originally made the claim.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I've looked at the data. I'm unaware of any other data concerning this issue. If you would like to provide the data then that would be great as the burden of proof is on your since you originally made the claim.

Home schooling is not new. There is well over 40 years of data on it. In many states, it was all but outlawed. It took a federal case to bring it back. It was agreed the children involved had to regularly pass state proficiency of attend a regular school. Though standards have increased, They do not fair as well. The Mormons have home schooled for decades

CSmith

Dec 29, 2010
Home schooling is not new. There is well over 40 years of data on it. In many states, it was all but outlawed. It took a federal case to bring it back. It was agreed the children involved had to regularly pass state proficiency of attend a regular school. Though standards have increased, They do not fair as well. The Mormons have home schooled for decades

None of what you said is data...

http://www.home-school.com/news/homeschool-vs-public-school.php

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

CSmith

Dec 29, 2010
Then you need a more reputable source

Which is? Look, I'm neutral in this. I don't care one way or another which is better. I actually prefer Public school and think its necessary regardless of how well Home Schooled children perform, but I need to see data.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Not how it works so-called "man of science".

Your sources would be?

When I post a thread, the source is the study. I cant help if you don't agree with that or want more

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
It appears you're wrong about the standardized tests. In the US, home schooled children do better.

An interesting fact is that in Finland, their public schools do better than US children overall. They are #1. So it's not about public vs. home school in my opinion. It's how the schools are structured and what sort of programs are provided.
There's the rub. There are plenty of countries that prove a strong public educational system scales up to national needs, and it can be extremely competitive with big name private institutions.

This looks like one of the links you were trying to post: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/people-places/Why-Are-Finlands-Schools-Successful.html

Here's another article that talks about the lack of private schools in Finland: http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/12/what-americans-keep-ignoring-about-finlands-school-success/250564/

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤