Black Positive People : Single men are filling the parenting void

medusanegrita

Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
Thank you for this article. Amazing what a small little world this is. He is from my hometown, and I'm familiar with St. Vincent's Children's Home. I had a relative there several years ago. I do not know this guy personally, I'm on a couple of networking sites and it hopped into mind to look him up on there. I found him. I referred him to this article and thank him for what he is doing. He knows and remembers my relative and we chatted about how he is doing now (he's doing well), and I linked him up with that relative.

Is that a coicidence or what? Wow. :toast::)

middleTrat

Banned
Mar 23, 2010
I work 85 hours a week very often and I can't do anything like this but for those who have time to do this, its' an awesome sacrifice to make to help other people

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
This goes to show us we can do it be fathers beyond birth
there are many children who need us and this fatherly love

It's another reason why we have to man up and take care of our very own seeds
it all start at home that will branch out into positive things that will be noticable.

I say thankz to this brother w/love

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??