Black Women : Single, Bi-Sexual Black Man Seeking...

blackeyes

May 14, 2003
South,Ga
Single, Bi-Sexual Black Man Seeking Black Woman

I have this Black male guy friend. He just landed on the opposite side of 30 and finds himself single. Very marriage minded; he eagerly waits for the day when he can meet that special lady and have children. He’s a successful entrepreneur in New York City. He has a devilish sense of humor. He LOVES his Momma and always conducts himself as a gentleman.

His body is cut up like a Greek statute thanks to his daily body building and yoga routines. His smile can light up a room. And above all else he is a man of principles; this guy is honest and refuses to play games with a person’s heart. So Single Black woman having trouble finding a ‘Good’ Black man…interested yet?

This worldly Libra has his own place in Brooklyn (with Brooklyn swagger included). He enjoys spoiling a lover with time, affection and attention. He travels frequently and runs in some very interesting circles. He’s also a personal trainer so you know he’s got ‘stamina’ and what Good Black woman doesn’t want that in a man?

He shoots hoops with the (equally fine) fellas! He’s a collector of African art! He’s a writer, poet and photographer! He’s also a very active and in demand MODEL!!!! Are you sold yet? Oh, yeah. There’s one more thing I forgot to mention. This single, marriage minded, eligible Black man is also bisexual. That’s not a problem, right? Because he still possesses ALL of the qualities listed above, doesn’t he?

He wants to marry a woman and have kids some day soon. Like any other man, he wants to make a baby and one day be known to the world as ‘Daddy’. He has everything these single Black women say they want in a ‘Good Black’ man, no?
http://thefreshxpress.com/2010/10/s...arch-of-or-where-are-all-the-good-black-women

My definition of a good bm includes being a good Christian so Imma pass on the "good bi-blk man".
Ladies, what do you think? Would you seriously consider a man like this?

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Single, Bi-Sexual Black Man Seeking Black Woman

I have this Black male guy friend. He just landed on the opposite side of 30 and finds himself single. Very marriage minded; he eagerly waits for the day when he can meet that special lady and have children. He’s a successful entrepreneur in New York City. He has a devilish sense of humor. He LOVES his Momma and always conducts himself as a gentleman.

His body is cut up like a Greek statute thanks to his daily body building and yoga routines. His smile can light up a room. And above all else he is a man of principles; this guy is honest and refuses to play games with a person’s heart. So Single Black woman having trouble finding a ‘Good’ Black man…interested yet?

This worldly Libra has his own place in Brooklyn (with Brooklyn swagger included). He enjoys spoiling a lover with time, affection and attention. He travels frequently and runs in some very interesting circles. He’s also a personal trainer so you know he’s got ‘stamina’ and what Good Black woman doesn’t want that in a man?

He shoots hoops with the (equally fine) fellas! He’s a collector of African art! He’s a writer, poet and photographer! He’s also a very active and in demand MODEL!!!! Are you sold yet? Oh, yeah. There’s one more thing I forgot to mention. This single, marriage minded, eligible Black man is also bisexual. That’s not a problem, right? Because he still possesses ALL of the qualities listed above, doesn’t he?

He wants to marry a woman and have kids some day soon. Like any other man, he wants to make a baby and one day be known to the world as ‘Daddy’. He has everything these single Black women say they want in a ‘Good Black’ man, no?
http://thefreshxpress.com/2010/10/s...arch-of-or-where-are-all-the-good-black-women

My definition of a good bm includes being a good Christian so Imma pass on the "good bi-blk man".
Ladies, what do you think? Would you seriously consider a man like this?
No. But i respect him for being honest.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
hes a fake

it is not a good idea to try to settle down with a bi sexual person.
if he is all that you say he is he himself should know this.

he wants to be married, he wants to make kids?
that is impersonal. any female will do, huh? breeder?

the way i would roll is "i want to marry YOU", "i want YOU to have my baby".

can you tell the difference?

:run:....run sisters

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
I just don't like the way he has himself displayed as if he is on a auction block... and the photo with his manhood prominently displayed is just repulsive.

Since he is such a good 'catch'.. the lady friend who the wrote the article should get with him then:10500:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black People : ALL LANGUAGES COME FROM SINGLE AFRICAN SOURCE Black People Open Forum 4
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WHY MOST BLACK WOMEN ARE SINGLE Black Relationships 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Party Of One: Three Black Women On Being Single And Satisfied Black Women 8
serious brother Black Parenting : Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and single head of household Black Parenting 20
Liberty Black Relationships : We Should Probably Stop Blaming the Crime Rate on Single Mothers Black Relationships 33
Liberty Black Parenting : Why Do We Martyr Single Fathers But Demonize Single Mothers? Black Parenting 34
RAPTOR Black Positive People : In a Single Year, This Arkansas Woman Helped 2,000 Ex-Felons Find Full-Time Jobs Black People Doing Positive Things 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Cameo - Single Life Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black Money Business Jobs : Study Finds Median Wealth For Single Black Women at $5. White women - $42,600 Black Money Business Jobs 14
KPITRL Black Relationships : Middle-age or Beyond and Still Single Black Relationships 8
candeesweet Black Poetry : Living Single Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
KPITRL Black People : Are dating sites and the club scene designed to keep people single? Black People Open Forum 77
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Nas Helps Raise Money for Single Father of 8 Black People Doing Positive Things 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Single Strand Thesis AACOOLDRE 0
Kemetstry Single Black Mothers : 60% Of All Births Now to Single Females Black Women 582
R Black People : Is single white mother with black kids upset Black People Open Forum 14
MsInterpret Black Relationships : My Aging Standards, and Being Single Black Relationships 25
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Single Father"- Black America: Addressing the Issues Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Single Mother"- Black America: Addressing the Issues Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Single Parents: Do You Get Along W/ Your Child's Other Parent? Black Parenting 5
queensweet Black Parenting : To the single moms raising young Black men Black Parenting 176
blazejay Black People : Help What country should a single,black male professional move to? Black People Open Forum 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Single Biggest Problem in Your Community! Black People Open Forum 10
Destee Black People : Who Is The Single Most Powerful Person in the World? Black People Open Forum 60
Fine1952 Black Relationships : Married Men Who Stalk Single Women on the Internet ... Black Relationships 11
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Bad Dating Habits That Keep You Single Black Relationships 0
CasaGriot Spoken Word : Not A Single Shot - A Shout out to quantam leaps. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Single Black Mothers : Hi My Name is Destee and I am a Single Black Mother - Pregnant at 16 - Gave Birth at 17 Black Women 41
legit-writer Black Relationships : A Person Changing Me Being Single Black Relationships 16
Luv_Doctor Black Parenting : SINGLE MOTHERS....MULTIPLE FATHERS! Black Parenting 94
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mic Geronimo feat. Jay z - Single Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : VW single seater Science and Technology 9
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : Single at the Bar Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
S Black Education / Schools : On Parent Participation.. a single case. Black Education / Schools 0
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Desperate Single Women Black Relationships 17
MsInterpret Black Parenting : How should a single mother raise a son? Black Parenting 6
S Black Parenting : Planning for Single Motherhood Black Parenting 23
ru2religious Black People : Single Brothas - We have a major problem to deal with - Seriously!!! Black People Open Forum 44
gogounited Black Parenting : Cherrywood Bassinet Free to Single Mom in Need Black Parenting 2
Amnat77 Black People : Chimamanda Adichie: The danger of a single story Black People Open Forum 7
Kemetstry Black People : Single moms raising girls to remain single? Black People Open Forum 16
Ankhur Black People : If the Insurance Companies are that bad, why not accept Single Payer Black People Open Forum 0
B Black Parenting : Single parenthood, sometimes it's a choice made by the mother. Black Parenting 40
Ankhur Black People : Without Single payer System , and public option where is the Reform in health Care? Black People Open Forum 4
P Black People : Single black women being urged to date outside race Black People Open Forum 342
S Black Parenting : Single Parent Support Black Parenting 1
R Black Entertainment : Sade's New Single "Soldier Of Love" Now Playing!! Black Entertainment 5
Ankhur Black People : Congressman John Conyers regarding Single Payer Black People Open Forum 0