Black Poetry : silent thoughts

shaneak

Apr 6, 2001
Atlanta
Occupation
Technical Support engineer
I've been playing in my how I can easily express my feelings. Tears in eyes filled to the ceiling. Not sure if it joy or sorrow. The blessing of my boys my hope for the tomorrow's. Desire to forget the past yesterday's knowing no regrets for mistakes taken as lessons learned.
Man... the bridges I've burned yet not realizing it was a blessing the confession of a dynasty... a legacy God built for me. My foundation the leader of my corner stone. Thought he had forgot me put me to the side. He was my ride on this whole journey.
Back to destee to tell my story of child never know she was lost until she was found. Thinking she was grown realizing she never carried her own.
God was with me. Jesus kept me. The holy spirit guided me. Back to destee. To give my testimony. Of the challenges and the test. My faith n the rest of what was in between.
How I thought I had sold myself a dream. Gave up walked way and the Lord tapping me on my shoulder randomly. Just to remind me... of my destiny. My journey had only begun n though In my steps I took one... leap of faith to okay my commander by the time the orders were set n he place me one the font line lord know I didn't want to fight. Battles of ghost of the past... different faces situation the blast right at me like rust spears poisoning my soul fight battles that only God had control.
Man... I was blind n didn't even see. Until he came N lifted me out of quicksand sinking me fast at the same time a world scorn pushing my head further down. I just knew I would drown. But there was a rock under my feet a lantern I could see. And the seed...
My God !!! Blessed is the name of the Lord! ! My Jesus! !! My lord!!!
Tell upon good soil that provide branches for me to reach! ! And even when I was weak... my faith n his strength help me believe.
That I shall not fall n evil shall prevail no more. That the glory of the Lord shall rise n shine every so brightly... not to be taken lightly for his word is bond. His covenant is seal. He not a man that he should lie. He stands on his word. I will never leave u nor forsake u. But I must brake u in order to make. A soldier of God a warrior ... light in the darkness. .. a float in the empty see. N a example a miracle that would give hope to all that believe . I'm here... I'm ready to bring Salvation upon my people n deliver us all from the confusion of crying. ..world. for u r not dead... but pain consumes the chosen n blinds there will to step out of fear n doubt. N walk in their calling. For he did not give us a spirit of fear but of power n a sound mind.

So I say to all that reads: may these words empower u... uplift u. Sink into your souls n mind's. Rekindle your dreams. .. let go of any doubt on your ambitions. Replace it with determination. Knowing that the king of over wants u to succeed. Wants u to step into your destiny. He's right beside u waiting for you to seek him . Seek first the kingdom of heaven and all will be added unto u. Call on me n I will answer. Knock the door shall be open. .... if u believe. Unwavering FAITH!!!

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
In all things, first give thanks to God.

His Amazing Grace

Let warmth of day And still of night
Help me through My darkest plight
That I might one day Smile with thee
And through my darkness, You might see
An inner glow That sets me free
When stress And strife Take hold of me

During troubled times Let peace be still
His Amazing Grace My soul dost feel
That from the darkness Enlightenment came
And brought about A heartfelt change
A better person I might be
My Father shares His spirit with me

WELCOME HOME, my sistah.:)
it seems you've enjoyed your journey.

shaneak

Apr 6, 2001
Atlanta
Occupation
Technical Support engineer
Thank u baller feels good to be home. Let's put it this way... I've got a stubborn soul n I'm hard headed. N when daddy wants something. .. when u r called. .. he ain't gonna leave u alone. Kind of like Jacob. .. boy did him daddy have a fight. Nevertheless, God prevailed n Jacob was blessed. (Book of Genesis) Besides. .. through it all he gave me indescribable joy n peace that surpasses all understanding.

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
do i detect a "minister" in there, somewhere? have you been moved to "accept" the calling?

no better undertaking exist.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Silent thoughts...... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
V Black Poetry : Silent Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
OldSoul Black People : The Silent Black Twins Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BLACK SILENT FILM Black Entertainment 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Silent majority Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why God keeps silent to somebody even after intensive cry? Christian Study Group 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Being A Silent Multimillionaire (will make you look crazy) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Temptations - Silent Night Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Temptations - Silent Night Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Serena Williams speaks out against police violence: ‘I won’t be silent’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : ‘Black Silent Majority,’ by Michael Javen Fortner African American History Culture 8
Al D Black Poetry : I Know You ( A Silent Romance ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black People : Why Our Black Political Class is Paralyzed and Silent Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Why Our Black Political Class is Paralyzed and Silent on Gaza Massacres and Israeli Apartheid Black People Politics 4
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Why Are Black Politicians so silent on issues that affect black folks Black People Politics 13
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "A Silent Coup": Jeremy Scahill & Bob Herbert on Corporate, Military Interests Shaping Obama’s SOTU Black People Politics 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Miles Davis - The Complete In A Silent Way Sessions [1080p - Full Album] Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
RAPTOR Black People : Israel stays silent on Syria bombing Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Silent March to Stop Racial and Religious Profiling Islam Study Group 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : silent night - THE TEMPTATIONS Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Feather Black Haiku : A Silent Cry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Energy Black People : WHAT'S UP WITH THE SILENT TREATMENT? Black People Open Forum 18
H Black People : You Must Invoke Your Right To Remain Silent Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Guinea : Corporate press silent on Chaos in Guinea Guinea 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : As Long As We Remain Silent!!! Chief Elder Osiris 7
SpiritualONE Black People : The Silent Killer Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Your Black Leaders Are Keeping Silent About H1N1 Vaccine Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Poetry : On hold... ( stand here with silent prayers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black Poetry : I stand here with silent prayers...........(maybe love is here for me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : IT IS TIME FOR THE BLACK SILENT MAJORITY TO BECOME VOCAL, IF NOT, THEN I WILL, WITH T Chief Elder Osiris 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why God keeps silent to somebody even after intensive cry? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Zulile Black Authors : Silent Gesture - Tommie Smith autobiography Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
G Black People : Immeditate Release-THE SILENT KILLER-HIV/AIDS Black People Open Forum 0
W Black Poetry : Silent Lady Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SILENT BODY KILL (Pt.II ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 32
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SILENT BODY KILLER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 32
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : the silent poem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
C Black Poetry : SILENT PRAISE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Black Poetry : ..... SILENT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : SILENT RAGE............. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SILENT LUV . Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Is There A Conspiracy To Silent Boyd Graves ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Silent Cries.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Isaiah Black People : SILENT THUNDER:BLACKS IN NASCAR RACING.. Black People Open Forum 25
M Black Poetry : A SILENT CRY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : O'Silent " Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Spirituality Religion : "SILENT NIGHT, HOLY NIGHT..." Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
R Black Poetry : silent wind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : My silent prayer… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
K Quiet Poetry Lounge : SILENT CRY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6