Black Astrology : SIDEREAL ASTROLOGY AND ZODIAC

Jaisolovely

Jun 19, 2007
Beyond my own understanding
Moon in Taurus

Familiarity is important to Lunar Taureans. These people are earthy and strong-willed. They feel with their senses and they are pretty much rooted in their ways. They revel in material comforts--in fact, building a solid and comfortable home and foundation helps to keep them feeling safe and content.
It isn't wise to try to push Lunar Taureans into doing anything, but once they have made a commitment, they're persevering.

There's a steadiness to this position of the Moon that is comforting to those close to them. But the conservative streak in these natives can be maddening to more progressive personalities. They tend to go out of their way to avoid "messy" or unpredictable situations, crises, and emotional displays. Instead, they focus on creating a reliable and secure life around them. In relationships, Lunar Taureans may not easily recognize their partner's need for change, growth, or emotional stimulation.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiactaurus.html

This isnt all of what was written but isnt this right?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Jaisolovely said:
I dont know much about astrology but when I looking up my sign and it mentioned and described Venus in Leo. Could you clear something up for me? Does Venus in Leo mean that the people under Venus carry on certain characteristics of the Leo when Venus is in Leo? This will also help me in looking up what the Moon in Taurus is.
What it means is that you are receiving similar energy from Venus and the Sun simultaneously. Feminine [Hathor] and masculine [Ra]. This energy is physical.

Moon in Taurus speaks to influence of Hathor on your "emotional" nature.

Hathor influences Taurus and in mythology is equated with Venus.

I cant explain all in this thread. It takes some reading on your part and for you to decide what is applicable to your present situation. And I must emphasize...PRESENT.

Peace!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Jaisolovely said:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiactaurus.html

This isnt all of what was written but isnt this right?
I am also Moon in Taurus but since I am "masculine" [male] this would apply to me dofferently but it seems true, for the most part.

Again, you need to study and SEE what applies to you TODAY...in the PRESENT.

And also, the influences upon you of inter-personal relationships that affect your "mood".

Especially if you are having intense "mood swings".

According to Chinese astrology your element is FIRE (as Leo is also a FIRE sign] and your animal is Rabbit, which is another Earth elemental connected with birth and rebirth.

It seems as if you may internally have an intense desire for Childrearing but may not be ready, "emotionally.

Peace.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Venus Conjunct Jupiter Aspects Today

omowalejabali said:
I am also Moon in Taurus but since I am "masculine" [male] this would apply to me dofferently but it seems true, for the most part.

Again, you need to study and SEE what applies to you TODAY...in the PRESENT.

And also, the influences upon you of inter-personal relationships that affect your "mood".

Especially if you are having intense "mood swings".

According to Chinese astrology your element is FIRE (as Leo is also a FIRE sign] and your animal is Rabbit, which is another Earth elemental connected with birth and rebirth.

It seems as if you may internally have an intense desire for Childrearing but may not be ready, "emotionally.

Peace.

Present alignment.

Sun in Aquarius 13 degrees
Moon in Sagittarius.
Venus in Capricorn 11 degrees
Jupiter in Capricorn 10 degrees.

What this means to me.

I am a Sagittarius rule by Jupiter.

My daugher was born in sign of Capricorn. January 4.

My father was born in sign of Aquarius. Born February 14.

At present there is only a 3 degree of separation between the Sun, Venus and Jupiter, in my daughters natal sign of Capricorn.

The following will describe this Triune or Celestial "Trinity" and its influence not only on those who are born and re-born on this day but also who are Spiritually influenced by Pluto in your natal charts, which is also cojunct at 0 degrees in Capricorn, today February 2, 2008.

This would apply to those undergoing spiritual "awakening" an/or "resurrection" at the PRESENT moment, today.

Whether these natives are shy or outgoing, law-abiding or reckless, quiet or lound they posess a very grand idea of LOVE and they hav an indulgent side to them that is unmistakable and possibly hard to control. Jupiter [Amen] expands whatever it touches, and in this case, its enlarging the qualities of Venus [Hathor]: romance, relationships, pleasure, money. This doesnt necessarily mean that all of these things will come easily to natives with a Venus-Jupiter conjunction. But the appetitie for pleasure, romance and in some cases, material things, is big. They are generous with people the love (and with themselves...lol!) dangerous with a credit card (that's me) and incurable romantics (hmmm..).

They tend to assign positive traits to the people they love, whether those people deserve them or not.

One of their weak spots is their love of pleasure. Some have a definite "lazy streak". They are very affectionate people who are generous with their emotions and usually their pocketbook too. When they care about you, they are quite loyal and faithful. Their opinions about love and friendship are strong. They generally have lofty ideas in these areas. Their hearts are open and they have a tendency to want to give a lot to the people they love. They may live beyond their means, especially if the conjunction is challenged by other palnets. They need to learn not to borrow from their future.

To be brief, because I can definitely go into greater detail, the Pursuit of WISDOM parallels the Pursuit of LOVE in your Life. Any conflict in love relationships causes you to consider your Spiritual Values all over again. You may like the stage of falling in love with a spiritual Idea so much that you choose to do it many times before you establish a solid foundation.

Many of my recent posts can be explained due to the influence of this conjuction as I see bringing my own Zodiacal "House" closer together, while at the same time examining my relationship with each member as I evalutate the space-time continuum inevitability of Returning "Home". In more ways than one. I am presently not only considering but laying a "foundation" to House my Spiritual Values, "all over again". In conjuction with my Celestial Family and "Stellar Alignment".

I wish each of you who may read this post well.

Hetep!

"Omowale Starchild"
http://omowalestarchild.blogspot.com
http://omowalejabali.blogspot.com

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Forget 2012...It's on NOW

Present alignment.

Sun in Aquarius 13 degrees
Moon in Sagittarius.
Venus in Capricorn 11 degrees
Jupiter in Capricorn 10 degrees.

What this means to me.

I am a Sagittarius rule by Jupiter.

My daugher was born in sign of Capricorn. January 4.

My father was born in sign of Aquarius. Born February 14.

At present there is only a 3 degree of separation between the Sun, Venus and Jupiter, in my daughters natal sign of Capricorn.

The following will describe this Triune or Celestial "Trinity" and its influence not only on those who are born and re-born on this day but also who are Spiritually influenced by Pluto in your natal charts, which is also cojunct at 0 degrees in Capricorn, today February 2, 2008.

This would apply to those undergoing spiritual "awakening" an/or "resurrection" at the PRESENT moment, today.

Whether these natives are shy or outgoing, law-abiding or reckless, quiet or lound they posess a very grand idea of LOVE and they hav an indulgent side to them that is unmistakable and possibly hard to control. Jupiter [Amen] expands whatever it touches, and in this case, its enlarging the qualities of Venus [Hathor]: romance, relationships, pleasure, money. This doesnt necessarily mean that all of these things will come easily to natives with a Venus-Jupiter conjunction. But the appetitie for pleasure, romance and in some cases, material things, is big. They are generous with people the love (and with themselves...lol!) dangerous with a credit card (that's me) and incurable romantics (hmmm..).

They tend to assign positive traits to the people they love, whether those people deserve them or not.

One of their weak spots is their love of pleasure. Some have a definite "lazy streak". They are very affectionate people who are generous with their emotions and usually their pocketbook too. When they care about you, they are quite loyal and faithful. Their opinions about love and friendship are strong. They generally have lofty ideas in these areas. Their hearts are open and they have a tendency to want to give a lot to the people they love. They may live beyond their means, especially if the conjunction is challenged by other palnets. They need to learn not to borrow from their future.

To be brief, because I can definitely go into greater detail, the Pursuit of WISDOM parallels the Pursuit of LOVE in your Life. Any conflict in love relationships causes you to consider your Spiritual Values all over again. You may like the stage of falling in love with a spiritual Idea so much that you choose to do it many times before you establish a solid foundation.

Many of my recent posts can be explained due to the influence of this conjuction as I see bringing my own Zodiacal "House" closer together, while at the same time examining my relationship with each member as I evalutate the space-time continuum inevitability of Returning "Home". In more ways than one. I am presently not only considering but laying a "foundation" to House my Spiritual Values, "all over again". In conjuction with my Celestial Family and "Stellar Alignment".

I wish each of you who may read this post well.

Hetep!

"Omowale Starchild"
http://omowalestarchild.blogspot.com
http://omowalejabali.blogspot.com
I have often spoke about the Mayan Cosmology and predictions for the year 2012. Recently I have been dealing with some 'paranormal' events which are having a profound impact on my psyche and overall mental health.

In the past thread I wrote concerning the AGE when Pluto is to transit from Sagittarius into the sign of Capricorn. This is what the Mayan prediction is based on, not the New Age so-called 'Age of Aquarius'.

After checking a chart this evening I found that Pluto is presently in Capricorn at 0 degrees. It is also in retrograde. As are several other planets and celestial bodies in Gemini and Aquarius.

I wrote yesterday concerning '13 Dimensons' only to find that Mercury is in Gemini, 13 degrees retrograde.

I also just remembered its my Mom's birthday.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!