Black Astrology : SIDEREAL ASTROLOGY AND ZODIAC

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Wow! Once again, it appears you are on point. I really need to make the time to look further into this.
Bro. Omo - would you also say, on this note, that this is the day and age where we should focus more on Sidereal than Tropical Astrology?
Speaking of the generation you speak of here:

KWABENA
Yes brother Kwabena. This is the main point I have been trying to express all along.

Peace

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Countdown to 2012

Its very complex, but simple at the same time once one re-organizes some of their thinking. So, I'm not going to speak spiritually or religiously, but more esoterically, which really is more scientific than most of us conceive.

Brother Aquil explained in this thread thaat Astrology is the TRUE Religion. Elijah Muhammad taught that Islam is Mathematics. So lets take this foundation of Matehmatics and Astrology which basically is Astronomy, with some Numerology in the mix.

Many of us on THIS planet are taught maybe 3 or 4 dimensions within THIS matrix. 3D basically broken down according to freudian phsyche is ID-entity, EGOism and Super-naturalegoism. So, we see and think in terms of Self, Spirits and Aliens. LOL! Operant conditioning from the womb to the marvel and justice league comics to the church, temple or mosque. 4th dimension of this is unseen and some view it as 'karma' or 'esp' etc.

Take these 4. Well, 4 corresponds with ONE cycle of completion, the other corresponding to nine, as in 9 planets which later, well, they downgraded pluto but read an astrological chart. LOL! Pluto still in there and only was downgraded as it appeared transit out of Sag into Capricorn. 4 + 9 equals 13.

So, as Pluto then recently went retrograde, which is to say while it had entered into Capricorn it then moved back toward Sagittarius, which is located closer to the GALACTIC CENTER, which also means that it is also being affected by gravitational pull, not by Planet X or Nibiru , but by what I refer to as the 13th constellation, Ophiuchus.

I have been talking about this for quite awhile now and a few 'new age' folks are starting to write about this. But check my posts.LOL! I break it down much differently here. Some white folks will say that Ophiuchus is part of Scorpio, some say part of Sag. I view it as its own system, in between.

So, if we also take the solar calendar and divide it by 13 we get about 28 days which equal the lunar month. 28x13=364. Which is what they do but the romans and gregorians break up the months unequally disquising this continued usage of the lunar calendar while attempting to make up for it every four years with a leap year. Thats to make up for that .25 x 4 days over four years. Again, back to the number four.

Sound confusing?

Some Im giving you a full plate but be careful not to eat too much or too fast so that you digest well. And before indulging, take a look at my post today. I think that you might find an interesting link there especially if you are seeking MA'AT.

Dont take this the wrong way but our solar system is a very miniscule part of this universe. How many lifetimes would it even take for us to travel to the galactic center of THIS galaxy? How many solar systems exist BEYOND the Milky Way? Many see our SUn as the source of all life in this galaxy and far away but it is only one, DWARF star among more recent and more illuminous STAR SYSTEMS in THIS galaxy, not to mention galaxies more massive.

So, again, for me the key is in 'mythology' but only as a reference. Ophiuchus is usually the sun's transit from Nov 30 to Dec 17.

18 days. 18 divided by two equals 9. Back to the number 9

18 divided by 3 equals six. 18 divided by 6 equals 6.

Hint.

Osiris Khenti Amenta

Since I was born during this perios with a total of 18 letters in my combined names I have stuck to this same formula for years in attempting to understand scientifically how everything correlates with my ID-Entity, and how I relate to others. Hmm. Its not so much how we are influences by certain stars or constellations but the ENERGY we are a part of because we are born at a period when the energy from our star system merges or is affected by the energy of more massive star systems.

Since you asked I can share this with you but dont throw anything at me until you spend some time meditating on this. For a long time I have read material and meditated and studied concerning the 'Sirius Mystery' and Osiris, etc. Well, I not one to claim my ancestors came form Orion or Sothis, etc. Maybe thats where the d-Nommo came from or the Ennead. I see them all as metaphorical references to star systems.

The Mayans give us some clues even into the 'Osisris System'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_Nebula

Read what this says about Xibalba.

Let me explain this way. I have said before that I think (which means its an opinion I wont argue or waste time trying to prove) that many of our historical 'sacred texts' are more PREDICTIONS of FUTURE events that are often mistaken as 'historical fact' from the past. After reading as much as I could of pyramid and coffin texts, book of gates, etc and studing more meroitic language I find formulas and astronomical calculations then do my own stellar observations.

The Mayans made their predictions based on their knowledge of this Orion NEBULA which was undergoing formation and can be equated with the 'resurrection' of Osiris. Its a rebirth of a starsystem which was on the verge of collapse. One in which part of its electromagnetic field was affected by 'runaway stars'.

Sister, my bottom line here is that OUR SUN is also a 'runaway star' heading further away from the galactic center. And the Mayans new this. So did Imhotep and the rulers of each dynasty up to the time of Queen Hatshepsut. But once much was revealed with the Denderah horoscope, well, what have we really been left with?

For brother Kwabena, if you read this, 'Pluto' is charted as being in the house of Scorpio at the moment of your Earth Day, but again, according to sidereal this would squarely be Ophiuchi.

I clearly see this as the generation of TODAY, those born with Pluto placed between Sag/Ophi. The Mayan cosmology corresponds directly to the RISE of THIS generation.
Its near that time so back to the number 13 but in this context its 13 x' 4 which equals 52.

http://www.carnaval.com/columbus/olmecs.htm

The Olmec system was also based on the Sirian system but in cylces of 52 years x 10 equaled 520.

" It was 520 years after the flood....
The year of the flood was 2370-2369 BC. And 520 years after the flood -- that is, after 2369 -- is 1849 BC, the very year a great battle was fought in Spain during which Gerion was slain and MANY OF THE GIANTS EXPELLED."

The Truth Coming to Light

"Osyris slew Gerion in 1849, upon which part of his tribe took to ship and sailed to the New World. A tradition found among the Toltecs of Mexico and preserved by Ixtlilxochitl declares there once were giants in their land. Even the date of the arrival of these giants has been preserved by the Toltec historian. It was 520 years after the flood. "(Bancroft "Native Races of the Pacific States", vol. V, p. 209. )

"The view that Africans originated writing in America is not new. Scholars early recognized the affinity between Amerindian scripts and the Mande script(s)." Beginning with Rafinesque in 1832, Leo Wiener (1922) Harold Lawrence (1962)

The Americans Have Landed

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Africa/Americans_Landed_Africa.html

A Paradigm/Polar Shift?

http://blog.2012pro.com/2012/how-to-survive-polar-shift-at-dec-2012-safe-zones-of-our-planet-africa

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
U.S keep there hands in everything world wide i c ..........

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The entire African continent, with the exception of some coastal areas or deep river valleys, will remain above sea level even after the poles have melted. This would seem to place it in an enviable situation, especially in light of the moderate temperate climate the entire continent will enjoy in the new geography.
With very few volcanoes and only one nuclear reactor (Cape Town, South Africa). But most transportation of supplies and infrastructural elements will have to be done by road. Roads are in most places hardly developed and put extra stress on getting ready in time for the 2012 events. In some countries additional political instability or even civil wars can make it impossible to even acquire or develop land to be suitable for survival.

Countdown to 2012

Its near that time so back to the number 13 but in this context its 13 x' 4 which equals 52.

http://www.carnaval.com/columbus/olmecs.htm

The Olmec system was also based on the Sirian system but in cylces of 52 years x 10 equaled 520.

" It was 520 years after the flood....
The year of the flood was 2370-2369 BC. And 520 years after the flood -- that is, after 2369 -- is 1849 BC, the very year a great battle was fought in Spain during which Gerion was slain and MANY OF THE GIANTS EXPELLED."

The Truth Coming to Light

"Osyris slew Gerion in 1849, upon which part of his tribe took to ship and sailed to the New World. A tradition found among the Toltecs of Mexico and preserved by Ixtlilxochitl declares there once were giants in their land. Even the date of the arrival of these giants has been preserved by the Toltec historian. It was 520 years after the flood. "(Bancroft "Native Races of the Pacific States", vol. V, p. 209. )

"The view that Africans originated writing in America is not new. Scholars early recognized the affinity between Amerindian scripts and the Mande script(s)." Beginning with Rafinesque in 1832, Leo Wiener (1922) Harold Lawrence (1962)

The Americans Have Landed

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Africa/Americans_Landed_Africa.html

A Paradigm/Polar Shift?

http://blog.2012pro.com/2012/how-to-survive-polar-shift-at-dec-2012-safe-zones-of-our-planet-africa[/quote]

The entire African continent, with the exception of some coastal areas or deep river valleys, will remain above sea level even after the poles have melted. This would seem to place it in an enviable situation, especially in light of the moderate temperate climate the entire continent will enjoy in the new geography.
With very few volcanoes and only one nuclear reactor (Cape Town, South Africa). But most transportation of supplies and infrastructural elements will have to be done by road. Roads are in most places hardly developed and put extra stress on getting ready in time for the 2012 events. In some countries additional political instability or even civil wars can make it impossible to even acquire or develop land to be suitable for survival.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Earth has known several polar shifts in the past, and future polar shifts are inevitable. The question that boggles everybody is “when will it happen again?”. Now scientists have concluded that magnetic poles are about to shift or even reverse itself yet again. Such an event has left the planet in chaos before so there are good reasons to be concerned and to prepare for yet another world catastrophe.
Violent Vortices
In recent news, at least considering that our planet now is 4.56 billion years old, an article was published in the Sunday Times of London on January 12th, 2003 stating that Nils Olson, researcher at the Center for Planetary Science in Denmark, warns for tremendous changes occurring deep in the Earth’s core. The magnetic field is considered to be controlled from the inner core and therefore his research is relevant to support related research about the impact on the polarities of the planet. Turbulent and swirling vortices of molten matter are impacting the levels of magnetic fields that hang above the surface of our planet. When those vortices get overly turbulent, something that appears to have started happening, a total reversal of the magnetic field can occur, in other words a polar shift or reversal takes place. Scientists also have found that those events happen on average every 750,000 years…which makes that the planet is long overdue for the next polar shift.

Direct consequences
Seen the fact that the last polar shift took place close to a million years ago, and that no humans inhabited Earth that long time ago, no eye witnesses were present to document what to expect at a next polar shift. This leaves us with to project, extrapolate and basically guess what the impact will be next time this happens. However, there are certain consequences that can easily be deducted and there is no doubt that they will happen. For example, electrical equipments will all fail; unseen displays of thunder and lightning will take place; seismic and volcanic activity will reach dramatic heights in itself being responsible for catastrophic results.
Lethal radiation
Since the magnetic shield also protects the planet from dangerous solar radiation, the reversal of the poles will be preceded by a time where the shield will disappear and during which all life will be impacted unless protected in some sort other than what we take for granted…the air. In addition is it unclear how long such an interruption would last, but some sources indicate it could easily take 100 years for the magnetic shield to be restored. Massive extinction will be the result of this. Unprotected from the sun’s radiation, crops fail, animals die, and humans fall prone to deadly cancers.
How can we prepare for such a disaster?
One thing is certain, as humans we stand zero chance to avoid a polar shift. Powers of the universe rule and the only thing we can do is see it happen. The best thing there is to do is to prepare ourselves a good as humanly possible…and the worst outcome must be taken as what will happen. On an individual level, what you can do is to learn where you can be best to avoid being in the wrong place when it happens. Knowing that volcanoes and earthquakes, unseen levels of storms and other tragic events will rule for a period of time, seeking a location where the least vault lines and volcanoes are, is a prudent first step. You can then start preparing for the shortage on uncontaminated foods and water by stocking up significant piles of imperishable foods. A stock for 10 years or more is not exaggerated. Protected gear from heat, radiation but also extreme colds is also high on the list. On a national level nations must develop a strategy for dealing with mass disruption likely to result from the malfunction of all types of electrical equipment and the failure of crops. Massive casualties cannot be avoided, yet the continuation of human kind needs to stay high on each nation’s agenda. It is believed that several organizations have been secretly working around the clock to reassure that valuable resources will remain available after order is restored…
Significant recent events
In December 2004 South East Asia was shook up with a category 9 earthquake, causing and immense catastrophe for the region near the island of Sumatra. Several scientists agree that Earth was very close to the next polar reversal. And what may be even more frightening is that it simply could have been a warm-up exercise announcing the actual event coming up in the near future. This places the theories of it happening in 2012 in the hotspot again. Whether this is correct or not, it isn’t the best news when you consider that the world became hopelessly unbalanced and that it wouldn’t require much force to turn it over. From ancient records we’ve learned that this has happened many times before.
Ignoring it would be naive
As no crystal ball can predict the exact timing of such dramatic event as the polar shift, many sources direct towards the end of the year 2012. Ignoring the real threats impacting the world and all of its inhabitants would be simply naive. We must be aware, be as much informed to what possible timing and results will be, and to prepare as much as humanly possible for the Polar Reversal when it finally does occur.

http://blog.2012pro.com/2012/polar-shift-in-2012-fact-or-fiction

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The Khemetic Correspondance

Again, as it is my consistent to relate personal experience in what I usually try to explain, using my Self as an example, the FACt that I hav eTWO Mothers which symbolize a Taurus-Gemini association, with my Moon in Taurus [Orion] associated with Hathor-Osiris, or Het-Heru this leads me back to the concept and influence of the Triple Goddess. Biblically speaking, this can be equated with "Jesus" [Iyasu] and the "THREE MARYS" (in my immediate family this would be 2 Maries and at least 1 Mary!).

HATHOR-BAST-SEKHMET

http://www.orderwhitemoon.org/goddess/Sekhmet.html

"Hathor is the mother, and Sekhmet is the crone aspect of this trinity. Hathor and Bast, in their solar aspects, are sometimes called the "female Ra." Bast, in her lunar aspect, is the moon goddess who is the twin of Sekhmet, the sun goddess. There is a strong duality between Bast and Sekhmet, so that when the lunar qualities are dominant, Bast is manifest as the gentle nurturing cat-headed goddess. When solar qualities are emphasized, Sekhmet manifests as the lion-headed goddess."

Sekhmet and Bast manifesting as "lion-headed goddesses" signifies a relation to the sun-sign LEO, in LEO's solar aspect. This is the sun sign associated with my "wife".

Hotep!
In my previous post I made the correlation between Sekhmet and Bast but recent study into the early culture centered at ESNA led me also to depictions of Neith [Nit] as a LION HEADED "goddess" along with the following.

The temple of Esna was built about 50 Kilometers south ancient Thebes now a day better known by Luxor, the temple was dedicated to their god Kum or Khnum, that at this temple in a way he had one and female counterpart, the goddess Neith, they had a son conforming a triad structure similar to Edfu.

At the same time he has other goddess that also appears as its counterpart, Menheyet a lion-headed goddess matching the elephantine triad.

The lion headed goddesses probably is representing the eye of the Sun god or the personality of Hathor, sometime this is the goddess of joy others a furious force, raging against the enemies of Ra, like the goddesses Bast and Sekhenet were that also had lion head.
The principal theme at the entrance of many Egyptian Temples is the massive human sacrifices to their gods but probably it might be a symbolic representation of a victory at war or the fury of the pharaoh as their Ra sun god against the enemies of Egypt.

In connection with a "triad" it seems to me that this stellar arrangement is related to a conjunction between the planet Mars and its possible present alignment with the constellation Leo, which also was the conjunction used as the points of marking the equinoctal "horizons" when the Sphinx and pyramid structures were built in ancient Kemet.

His survival was in the form of:

Apedemak, alt Apademak, was a lion-headed warrior god worshiped in Nubia by Meroitic peoples. A number of Meroitic temples dedicated to Apedemak are known from the Butana region: Naqa, Meroe, and Musawwarat es-Sufra, which seems to be his chief cult place. In the temple of Naqa built by the rulers of Meroe he was depicted as a three-headed leonine god with four arms,[1] but he is also depicted as a single-headed leonine deity.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.