Black Astrology : SIDEREAL ASTROLOGY AND ZODIAC

SeekingMaat

Oct 16, 2003
London, Babylon
The Serpent Bearer

Peace & blessings brotha Omowale. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you but lawd hammercy, my belly is full .. in fact I have indigestion:em3600:

Astronomy is a complex and detailed subject and although I can see it, I am not numerically minded and words fail me in expressing my reasonings from a scientific viewpoint. If I attempted it I think I would get the correct terminology wrong, so I will attempt to explain by using mythology and analogy. Please bear with me.

Time. What is this immeasurable thing we call ‘time’. Can the human Being mind truly conceive of a period of time of 10,000 years and the minutes, hours, days and years needed to fulfil it? Our lifespan is but a small fraction of this period. So when did it start? When does it end? This ethereal yet liquid thing we call ‘time’…. Time neither begins nor ends, it just IS. Therefore man cannot truly measure time, one can only seek to ‘mark’ it.

The most ancient stargazers were very thorough in their observations and documented much of their knowledge in a symbolic way of preservation. The lunar 13 month calendar (sidereal) is one of the oldest known to man. This planet is in constant motion, spinning on its axis and ultimately its positioning in relation to constellations change. Adding seconds to hours, ultimately days to years. The most ancient recognised these anomalies and developed the Sothic Calendar which embraced these extra days and were assigned the names of Deities.

There came a point in time where the ancients recognised another view of the cosmos. This is reflected in the Temple of Denderah and is based on a solar marker of time, again assigned symbols and given names.

The constellation that is now called Ophiuchi has always been there. Guesstimates suggest that the two Suns/Moons either collided/Imploded therefore it brilliance diminished and as the Earth spun, its view more obscure and some even suggesting it being of no relevance at all.

Greek mythology relates the tale of Zeus banning Aesculapius to the skies for the act of healing and raising people from the dead amongst other things. Known as the first doctor of medicine, who is in fact none other than Imhotep. Imhotep being much more than a mere physician, he was great architect, adviser to the Royal Courts, magician and sage and sheer mortal genius. The symbol for Ophiuchi is the only zodiacal symbol that directly relates to man. The serpent bearer, a man who holds a snake that entwines him. Two objects, yet still one. There appears to be a rebirth of the constellation of Orphuichi along with this planet’s alignment. For professional astronomers of today will tell you that we are not in complete alignment with the Tropics (Cancer/Capricorn) which they use to draw up horoscopes.

The most ancients would have known this fact and calculated that this ‘rebirth’ of Ophiuchi would take approximately (guesstimate) 26,000 years. A great Age. A complete cycle of the Ages. Legends tell of a time when Asaur and Auset walked amongst men, but they too departed and took their station in the cosmos. The Mayans have two pairs of human hands adorned with symbols of snakes on their calendar.

Orphiuchi is identified as being M10 and M12 from an astronomers viewpoint. Two objects, yet they are one. Symbolized as man and serpent (two become one, indicative of some form of reciprocity). I came across an old article from NASA measuring a helium breeze from this part of the cosmos which seems to send their instruments a little off-key. The energies/matter that is being directed towards this planet is obviously very strong … and we are not getting the full effect of this ‘breeze’ yet. One wonders if when fully exposed to Orphuichi will this planet Earth be able to withstand and receive such cosmic matter/energies, for it could cause an extinction level event. Or indeed something else …..

http://www.coldwater.k12.mi.us/lms/planetarium/myth/ophiuchus.html

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/17dec_heliumstream.htm

There are some of us who are aware of the Bible being cosmological allegory. The Sun (symbol) of Man returns. Imhotep, the Great Healer, the mortal man Deified. The markers of time will again change for we are out of alignment with what we are working with. 13 month Solar and 13 month Lunar calendar can again work harmoniously. Symbolized by the two equating to one. A perfect time? Higher and lower self…. As above, so below, so below as above.

One thing I would say, I concur with Chief Elder Osiris’ plea that we reclaim our Divine Mind. We will need it to survive ….. for whomsoever ‘marks’ time declares their ownership thereof.

Anyways, just my ramblings. Time for a cup of camomile tea.

Peace

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Peace & blessings brotha Omowale. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you but lawd hammercy, my belly is full .. in fact I have indigestion:em3600:

Astronomy is a complex and detailed subject and although I can see it, I am not numerically minded and words fail me in expressing my reasonings from a scientific viewpoint. If I attempted it I think I would get the correct terminology wrong, so I will attempt to explain by using mythology and analogy. Please bear with me.

Time. What is this immeasurable thing we call ‘time’. Can the human Being mind truly conceive of a period of time of 10,000 years and the minutes, hours, days and years needed to fulfil it? Our lifespan is but a small fraction of this period. So when did it start? When does it end? This ethereal yet liquid thing we call ‘time’…. Time neither begins nor ends, it just IS. Therefore man cannot truly measure time, one can only seek to ‘mark’ it.

The most ancient stargazers were very thorough in their observations and documented much of their knowledge in a symbolic way of preservation. The lunar 13 month calendar (sidereal) is one of the oldest known to man. This planet is in constant motion, spinning on its axis and ultimately its positioning in relation to constellations change. Adding seconds to hours, ultimately days to years. The most ancient recognised these anomalies and developed the Sothic Calendar which embraced these extra days and were assigned the names of Deities.

There came a point in time where the ancients recognised another view of the cosmos. This is reflected in the Temple of Denderah and is based on a solar marker of time, again assigned symbols and given names.

The constellation that is now called Ophiuchi has always been there. Guesstimates suggest that the two Suns/Moons either collided/Imploded therefore it brilliance diminished and as the Earth spun, its view more obscure and some even suggesting it being of no relevance at all.

Greek mythology relates the tale of Zeus banning Aesculapius to the skies for the act of healing and raising people from the dead amongst other things. Known as the first doctor of medicine, who is in fact none other than Imhotep. Imhotep being much more than a mere physician, he was great architect, adviser to the Royal Courts, magician and sage and sheer mortal genius. The symbol for Ophiuchi is the only zodiacal symbol that directly relates to man. The serpent bearer, a man who holds a snake that entwines him. Two objects, yet still one. There appears to be a rebirth of the constellation of Orphuichi along with this planet’s alignment. For professional astronomers of today will tell you that we are not in complete alignment with the Tropics (Cancer/Capricorn) which they use to draw up horoscopes.

The most ancients would have known this fact and calculated that this ‘rebirth’ of Ophiuchi would take approximately (guesstimate) 26,000 years. A great Age. A complete cycle of the Ages. Legends tell of a time when Asaur and Auset walked amongst men, but they too departed and took their station in the cosmos. The Mayans have two pairs of human hands adorned with symbols of snakes on their calendar.

Orphiuchi is identified as being M10 and M12 from an astronomers viewpoint. Two objects, yet they are one. Symbolized as man and serpent (two become one, indicative of some form of reciprocity). I came across an old article from NASA measuring a helium breeze from this part of the cosmos which seems to send their instruments a little off-key. The energies/matter that is being directed towards this planet is obviously very strong … and we are not getting the full effect of this ‘breeze’ yet. One wonders if when fully exposed to Orphuichi will this planet Earth be able to withstand and receive such cosmic matter/energies, for it could cause an extinction level event. Or indeed something else …..

http://www.coldwater.k12.mi.us/lms/planetarium/myth/ophiuchus.html

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/17dec_heliumstream.htm

There are some of us who are aware of the Bible being cosmological allegory. The Sun (symbol) of Man returns. Imhotep, the Great Healer, the mortal man Deified. The markers of time will again change for we are out of alignment with what we are working with. 13 month Solar and 13 month Lunar calendar can again work harmoniously. Symbolized by the two equating to one. A perfect time? Higher and lower self…. As above, so below, so below as above.

One thing I would say, I concur with Chief Elder Osiris’ plea that we reclaim our Divine Mind. We will need it to survive ….. for whomsoever ‘marks’ time declares their ownership thereof.

Anyways, just my ramblings. Time for a cup of camomile tea.

Peace
Excellent points. It seems as if you have done some serious reading, and thats a good thing. And you made the connection with Imhotep. In the end of some of my posts some time ago I used to end with this statement.

I AM Hotep.

And that is what the name virtually means. I am PEACE. Imhotep was a healer. I can go to the bible on this but won't except just to use it as a reference by pointing out something regarding Michael (my middle name) "rising with healing in HIS wings".

This is about all I can contribute at this time due to some personal complications. I am in need of healing myself from some present karmic debt I am having to pay.

Peace.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Greetings Bro. Omowalejabali-
This may be a very complicated question or rather answer. What makes a confusing 'energy'? I am getting to "know myself" and just found out that I have Aquarius rising Sun sign. I am a Leo btw. I am a Leo in Cancer. It doesn't make alot of since to me but maybe you could direct me a bit in order for me to learn more about my sun/moon signs. i want to be able to interpret them. Thanks for all of the valuable information as well..
Greetings lite16!

Question:
What makes a confusing 'energy'?

On first thought, I would say too many elements in your natal chart which are conflicting. I have difficulty explaining at this time but will give you a personal task to work on. It involves some family-based "rootwork".

Get your chart done. You can susbscribe to some astrology sites that do free charts. I disposed of my books and no longer do charts. But I can interpret some data. Figure out at least the following. Sun, lunar, ascendant, and Venus sign. If you do a full chart that will give a more comprehensive outlook.

Then, if you have not done so already, figure out what relatives closest to you also share at least these four elements. If you check birth and death records, you may also find a grandparent or other Elder who played a majr role in the life of one of your parents who passed within a year of your birth.

If you have Elders or other relatives who also passed prior to the birth of a sibling, or one of your children, if you have any, make note of this also.

You know how some black folks say deaths within a family 'come in threes'? Well, within the same year of my daughters three of my closest relatives passed. In the same year. The year before I was born two elders passed. One of them, my grandfather, was a Capricorn, the same as my daughter. I was born at a time with Pluto in Sagittarius, but transiting into Capricorn. My rising sign is Scorpio. My great-aunt that passed the year my daughter was born, is a Scorpio.

In my chart I have some relatives who were born on the exact day, but different years, that others passed. I was born with moon in Taurus. My mothe's sun sign is Taurus. WHile I have most of the outlook of my Dad, an Aquarius, my emotional nature (and instability) comes from my Mom's natal sign of Taurus. It is the feminie quality of Het Heru constantly at work on me conflicting with the Wisdom of Ophiuchi (Imhotep). This is why folks tend to view me as stubborn and quite irrational at times. The emotional body conflicting with the Rational mind.

I will also share a secret with you. I have said before that I typically dont have sexual relations with a woman, except in some really rare instances, unless I get to know her or date for no less than 7 months. This way, I get to figure out what sign she is and how compatabile our energies are. And I dont ask up front, but sometimes I joke with women and get them to reveal themselves. As a result, there are some women who make great friends, but I would never even think of getting involved with them if they are Virgo (my sister), Gemini (step-mom), or Pisces (one of my grandmothers).

I have been attrated to women of these THREE signs over and over, and know where the energy is coming from. But it dont work on an intimate level, but they have made some of the best and closest friends I have had in my lifetime.

lite16

Jan 5, 2008
Georgia
Occupation
Self-employed
Greetings lite16!

Question:
What makes a confusing 'energy'?

On first thought, I would say too many elements in your natal chart which are conflicting. I have difficulty explaining at this time but will give you a personal task to work on. It involves some family-based "rootwork".

Get your chart done. You can susbscribe to some astrology sites that do free charts. I disposed of my books and no longer do charts. But I can interpret some data. Figure out at least the following. Sun, lunar, ascendant, and Venus sign. If you do a full chart that will give a more comprehensive outlook.

Then, if you have not done so already, figure out what relatives closest to you also share at least these four elements. If you check birth and death records, you may also find a grandparent or other Elder who played a majr role in the life of one of your parents who passed within a year of your birth.

If you have Elders or other relatives who also passed prior to the birth of a sibling, or one of your children, if you have any, make note of this also.

You know how some black folks say deaths within a family 'come in threes'? Well, within the same year of my daughters three of my closest relatives passed. In the same year. The year before I was born two elders passed. One of them, my grandfather, was a Capricorn, the same as my daughter. I was born at a time with Pluto in Sagittarius, but transiting into Capricorn. My rising sign is Scorpio. My great-aunt that passed the year my daughter was born, is a Scorpio.

In my chart I have some relatives who were born on the exact day, but different years, that others passed. I was born with moon in Taurus. My mothe's sun sign is Taurus. WHile I have most of the outlook of my Dad, an Aquarius, my emotional nature (and instability) comes from my Mom's natal sign of Taurus. It is the feminie quality of Het Heru constantly at work on me conflicting with the Wisdom of Ophiuchi (Imhotep). This is why folks tend to view me as stubborn and quite irrational at times. The emotional body conflicting with the Rational mind.

I will also share a secret with you. I have said before that I typically dont have sexual relations with a woman, except in some really rare instances, unless I get to know her or date for no less than 7 months. This way, I get to figure out what sign she is and how compatabile our energies are. And I dont ask up front, but sometimes I joke with women and get them to reveal themselves. As a result, there are some women who make great friends, but I would never even think of getting involved with them if they are Virgo (my sister), Gemini (step-mom), or Pisces (one of my grandmothers).

I have been attrated to women of these THREE signs over and over, and know where the energy is coming from. But it dont work on an intimate level, but they have made some of the best and closest friends I have had in my lifetime.
Thank you Bro Omowalejabali!!!
I thought my question to you was lost in space. (smile)
I'm getting to work on it. I'll get back to you. Thank you again.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Thank you Bro Omowalejabali!!!
I thought my question to you was lost in space. (smile)
I'm getting to work on it. I'll get back to you. Thank you again.
Your post wasnt lost in space. I was. Thanks to the brother who bumped it up!

SeekingMaat

Oct 16, 2003
London, Babylon
Excellent points. It seems as if you have done some serious reading, and thats a good thing. And you made the connection with Imhotep. In the end of some of my posts some time ago I used to end with this statement.

I AM Hotep.

And that is what the name virtually means. I am PEACE. Imhotep was a healer. I can go to the bible on this but won't except just to use it as a reference by pointing out something regarding Michael (my middle name) "rising with healing in HIS wings".

This is about all I can contribute at this time due to some personal complications. I am in need of healing myself from some present karmic debt I am having to pay.

Peace.
Brother Omowalejabli, I hope you have a speeding healing :SuN040:

I overstand about the 'use' of the bible .. cos for many it is the Word of God!!! but perhaps they might investigate who was the only LIVING (proven and documented) man who was Deified ... :em2900:

Peace

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Brother Omowalejabli, I hope you have a speeding healing :SuN040:

I overstand about the 'use' of the bible .. cos for many it is the Word of God!!! but perhaps they might investigate who was the only LIVING (proven and documented) man who was Deified ... :em2900:

Peace
True this. I Am Hotep.

On the topic. I sometimes use this chart for "conversions" from roman astrology to Dendera Cosmology. There are several more but I find this fairly accurate for readings (which Im not supposed to do anymore) and I post this so that others can learn this art/craft/science.

http://www.astralaspects.biz/shopscr650.html

I also have some links posted on one of my blogsites.

http://thekalisutra.blogspot.com/

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
For brother Kwabena, if you read this, 'Pluto' is charted as being in the house of Scorpio at the moment of your Earth Day, but again, according to sidereal this would squarely be Ophiuchi.
Wow! Once again, it appears you are on point. I really need to make the time to look further into this. Bro. Omo - would you also say, on this note, that this is the day and age where we should focus more on Sidereal than Tropical Astrology? Speaking of the generation you speak of here:
I clearly see this as the generation of TODAY, those born with Pluto placed between Sag/Ophi. The Mayan cosmology corresponds directly to the RISE of THIS generation.
KWABENA

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??