Black Relationships : Should polygamy be legal in America?

Ecks

Dec 4, 2013
Peace, family (all non-White people,)

I saw this question on another site and wanted to ask it here. In fact this thread might have already been done. If it was sorry for asking again, but do you think that polygamy should be legal in America? Why or why not?

I think that it should be legal; anyone who is familiar with the Bible knows that polygyny (polygamy where a man has more that one wife, as opposed to polyandry which is polygamy where a woman has more than one husband) was a common practice in the Bible with the earliest instance appearing in Genesis 4:19: "And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah."

So what do you think about polygamy?

Peace and Brotherly Love.
Bro. Ecks

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
I think both women and men should be allowed to marry multiple partners if that is what they desire; to each is his own, that is not my business or life to try to dictate.

The truth is, many people are polygamist anyway just not in the legal sense of the word. :lol:

Ecks

Dec 4, 2013
I think both women and men should be allowed to marry multiple partners if that is what they desire; to each is his own, that is not my business or life to try to dictate.

The truth is, many people are polygamist anyway just not in the legal sense of the word. :lol:
Peace, my Sister.

Yeah. I wonder what those who made polygamy illegal in America were thinking if the Bible is the Book that they swore on. The Bible has many instances of polygamy.

Peace.
Bro. Ecks

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Peace, my Sister.

Yeah. I wonder what those who made polygamy illegal in America were thinking if the Bible is the Book that they swore on. The Bible has many instances of polygamy.

Peace.
Bro. Ecks
My thoughts exactly.

Many want to talk about how they are Bible believing people all the way down to the core of it, so if that is the case, why do so many of these same ones not like the idea of polygamy puzzles me.

I think this lifestyle is for some people, as long as they all are consenting adults.

Ecks

Dec 4, 2013
My thoughts exactly.

Many want to talk about how they are Bible believing people all the way down to the core of it, so if that is the case, why do so many of these same ones not like the idea of polygamy puzzles me.

I think this lifestyle is for some people, as long as they all are consenting adults.
Yes, Ma'am:).

Peace & Brotherly Love.
Bro. Ecks

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: