Nigeria : Shocking Report: 77% of All Nigerian Women Use Skin-Lightening Products

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
anytime u do something to look more like another race it's self hate...but it's not necessarily wanting to be that race...imho

one love
khasm

Would you say the same is so for dying ones hair blonde or such? I'm just curious to your reply.

Being that blonde hair isn't exclusive to whites, and being that one can dye their hair any color of the rainbow, I was wondering if that'd fall under the same since blonde hair is, for the most part, associated with being caucasian.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
Would you say the same is so for dying ones hair blonde or such? I'm just curious to your reply.

Being that blonde hair isn't exclusive to whites, and being that one can dye their hair any color of the rainbow, I was wondering if that'd fall under the same since blonde hair is, for the most part, associated with being caucasian.

blonde hair natural...a little...
blonde hair weave/perm....yes definitely...

one love
khasm

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: