Ethiopia : Shocking Decline in Ethiopian Israeli Birthrate

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
by Renee Ghert-Zand
Jewish Ethiopian women were given contraceptive injections before immigrating to Israel and after arrival. The result: a 50 percent decline in birthrate, and a ‘missing generation’ of Ethiopian children.”

The birthrate among Ethiopians in Israel decreased by a dramatic 50% in the last decade, and Israeli journalist Gal Gabai wanted to know why. She investigated the issue for “Vacuum,” her documentary series on Israeli Educational Television, and she discovered some things that left her very uncomfortable — and will surely leave others equally so.

Read more: http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/shocking-decline-ethiopian-israeli-birthrate

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
by Renee Ghert-Zand
Jewish Ethiopian women were given contraceptive injections before immigrating to Israel and after arrival. The result: a 50 percent decline in birthrate, and a ‘missing generation’ of Ethiopian children.”

The birthrate among Ethiopians in Israel decreased by a dramatic 50% in the last decade, and Israeli journalist Gal Gabai wanted to know why. She investigated the issue for “Vacuum,” her documentary series on Israeli Educational Television, and she discovered some things that left her very uncomfortable — and will surely leave others equally so.

Read more: http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/shocking-decline-ethiopian-israeli-birthrate

I read the article and don't know what to say except I wonder if my/our people will wake up to the reality that this modern state of Israel is not the Holy Land.

In this case, the Holy Land is the place of their birth, the land of the Kandakes, not these pale and ruddy Israelites.

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
by Renee Ghert-Zand

I heard about this issue a few years back. Honestly I am baffled as to why Ethiopians are still going to this country. It is a centralized effort to finally wipe out the true identity of the Hebrews. Quite honestly if I may I dont disagree with Amadinajad who thinks that Isreal should be wiped off the map, I say that half jokingly...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Some Rough imagery in the movie "Us" kinda shocking! Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Scientific Mystery: Ancient Baobab Trees in Africa Dying at ‘Shocking’ Rate and No One Knows Why All Things Africa 3
Liberty Black Women : Shocking History: Why Women of Color in the 1800s Were Banned From Wearing Their Hair in Public Black Women 4
shaka64 Black People : Shocking List of 10 Companiez that Profited from the Slave Trade Black People Open Forum 1
Asomfwaa Nigeria : Shocking Report: 77% of All Nigerian Women Use Skin-Lightening Products Nigeria 26
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Boy Who Sees Without Eyes - My Shocking Story Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. John Henrik Clarke Shocking Statement Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin [SHOCKING SCREAMS] Murder Caught on Tape 911 Call | Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin 911 Call [SHOCKING FULL] Murder Caught on Tape | Killed By George Zimmerman #1 Black People Open Forum 0
T Black People : The Shocking Jewish Role in Black Slavery Part I: What Jewish Historians Say Black People Open Forum 6
naija-man Black People : Big Brother Africa:shocking!!! Shameful!! Black People Open Forum 1
SpiritualONE Destee Network : Shocking Discovery Destee Network : 0
A Pan Africanism : Shocking Photos... African American History Culture 5
P Black People : A shocking contempt for the law Black People Open Forum 1
SpiritualONE Black People : Another Shocking 911 Fact Black People Open Forum 19
SpiritualONE Black People : The Most Shocking Documentary on 911 Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SHOCKING NEWS......NOT POETRY (WATCHER) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
T Black Picture Image Gallery : Shocking but true... Black Picture Image Gallery 23
C Black People : The Decline Of The Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Snapchat's first-ever decline in users could be a sign of trouble Science and Technology 0
HODEE Black Children : Teen birthrate hits all-time low, led by 50 percent decline among Hispanics and Blacks Black Children 2
RAPTOR African American History Culture : Dr. John Henrik Clarke - The Decline of the Civil Rights Movement 1963-1973 African American History Culture 0
chuck Black People : What Has Been Revealed Here: No Solution To The Decline Of The Intact Black Family! Black People Open Forum 63
Jahari Kavi Black People : The Decline of the Moors in Spain Black People Open Forum 2
tyab14 Black People : Decline of the Dollar- E. Muhammad Black People Open Forum 1
D Black Relationships : The decline of the black family is greatly Exaggerated Black Relationships 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Israel to 'immediately' bring over 2,000 Ethiopian Jews Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ethiopian Jews threaten mass hunger strike over Israel move Christian Study Group 0
Destee Ethiopia : Ethiopian maid filmed falling 7 floors - trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her Ethiopia 1
jamesfrmphilly Ethiopia : 100 years of Ethiopian hair Ethiopia 2
RAPTOR Ethiopia : The Roots of Inequality for Ethiopian Israelis Ethiopia 1
RAPTOR Ethiopia : How Israel Forcibly Sterilized Ethiopian Jews Ethiopia 1
Alarm Clock Ethiopia : Trial Begins for American Couple Accused of Starving Adopted Ethiopian Girl to Death Ethiopia 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child Ethiopia 57
Proverbs31Woman Ethiopia : Starbucks is Ripping Off Ethiopian Coffee Farmers Ethiopia 14
A Libya : Radio Interview about Black Libya Genocide from Ethiopian Activist Hassan Libya 0
hartwell Nigeria : The Nigerian/Ethiopian Roots Of the Ancient Greeks Nigeria 0
Omowale Jabali Ethiopia : Pillars of Ethiopian Christianity Ethiopia 24
Amnat77 Ethiopia : Israel accused of STERILIZING Ethiopian Jews to rid the country of African bloodlines Ethiopia 21
Omowale Jabali Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN SLAVE TRADE Ethiopia 12
cherryblossom Black Christians : Philip and the Ethiopian Christian Study Group 1
T Ethiopia : Kebra Nagast (Ethiopian Orthodox Texts) has an updated new French translation Ethiopia 4
T Ethiopia : Separating Ethiopian Jews at Israeli Religious Schools Ethiopia 2
T Ethiopia : Enoch the Ethiopian: The Lost Prophet of the Bible Ethiopia 15
Fine1952 Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR Ethiopia 11
A Ethiopia : Ethiopian bandits in Kenya Ethiopia 4
Akilah Ethiopia : Abducted Ethiopian girl found being guarded by lions, authorities say : Ethiopia 12
A Ethiopia : Cheers, Tears As Priceless Ethiopian Obelisk Returns Home... Ethiopia 4